Latest Review about 1 month ago

09/11/2019
Great Job
Good job and fare on price.

WK
WILLIAMS K.
07/31/2019
On The Road Again
Another great job , he has been doing the work on my truck the past FOUR years. Trusted and my truck continues to run fine . And that is why I continue to come back . Workmanship and Price unmatched.

Sahin B.
07/16/2019
Super repairman
I repaired my car, a very good mechanic and the prices are very cheap. and quick service.

KEN M.
06/27/2019
Legit mechanic
I was recommended to come here for my ac. Wow...
I live a good recommendation. This place knows ac work. This tx hear would have been brutal.

Pflugerville, TX
06/22/2019
————-

VF
VICTOR F.
05/02/2019
Prompt, professional, and courteous
As always Humberto and the crew at Garmon promptly diagnosed the problem with my Altima.

SCOTT B.
04/24/2019
Humberto was great! Highly recommend.

MATT B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/04/2019
Great shop great service
Humberto is one of the best in town. Knows what he’s doing and the pricing is fair. You won’t be disappointed.

RQ
RUVALDO Q.
03/22/2019
Excellent Work and Customer Service
Have used this shop a couple of times. First time was for a transmission replacement. I decided on this shop, because of how knowledgeable Humberto was when I stop by to talk to him about my car's transmission issues. He took the time to explain in detail what might be causing the issue and what he recommended. He did go over a couple of different options and gave me the information I needed to make the decision that I felt was best. Humberto and his team are very courteous. I highly recommend this shop for your car repairs.

AP
AARON P.
Georgetown, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
03/08/2019
Transmission repair
Got my transmission problem diagnosed and fixed in under a week! Great job.

AO
Alex O.
Honda Prelude
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Alex said they were pretty good.

BW
Bill W.
Honda Fit
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he was pretty pleased with his service.

MF
Michael F.
Texas
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the customer service was cool.

LAURA S.
01/04/2019
Excellent customer service
Everything was explain to me in a way I could undestand and he was very nice and profesional and went out of his way to help me get my car back on time, I really appreciate that, I will defiantly go back for all my car needs.

Brian M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was timely and the staff was accommodating.

EB
Elias B.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Elias said he would recommend the business for service.

ANDREW M.
Ford Bronco
11/08/2018
Humberto is awesome
Humberto was honest with me from the start and I always felt like he was genuine in his advice and recommendations. I will gladly go back for any maintenance or repairs.

CELIA C.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/29/2018
Great customer service and honest.
Will give you an honest explanation on what is wrong with your vehicle. Quick response when you have a question. Also willing to go above and beyond to get you the best customer service.

BE
Brandon E.
Waco, TX
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the vehicle was fixed.

AC
ALEJANDRO C.
Cedar Park, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
09/28/2018
Highly recommended!
I recommend Garmon Auto Transmission. Humberto the owner is extremely professional and very competitive on pricing.Great service and do good work.