Angelo B.
Michigan
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said he is very pleased with this business and he likes how they work.

Angelo B.
Michigan
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said he is very pleased with this business and he likes how they work.

AV
Art V.
Novi, MI
Ford Cutaway
10/09/2019
Lovin' this place - Professional Company
I never expected to ever own a large vehicle and have to get work done on it.
When I got my Class C RV there were some things that needed to be fixed that I could not do.
When I brought it to Garrett Auto and Truck they made me feel less stressed by knowing they cared and were professionals with a lot of knowledge.
They took there time and did everything right for me and I'll be testing it further - very shortly on a long trip.
I appreciate the experience and will definitely be back, as needed for all my service and repairs.

TL
Tyler L.
Midland, MI
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the people were polite at the business. He would recommend them to others.

Wixom, MI
09/19/2019
Good people that work there they take good care of me if I need something done right away or not been going there for a least 12 years

AV
Art V.
Novi, MI
Ford Cutaway
09/10/2019
Great shop for RV
Very friendly and helpful staff, Sarah took care of all my concerns and needs for my RV inspection/Oil Change etc
Very timely - even with a holiday in the middle of timing.
Estimate received and additional work to be performed and expectations are 'high' that work will be done with knowledge and skills needed.

Chevrolet Corvette
08/30/2019
Maintenance!
Just called for basic oil change on my truck everyone was too busy except for Garrett’s. I called told them was over in mileage they got me right in took about 1.5 hours and I was done ! Thanks

Jeep Wrangler JK
08/23/2019
Great Service !
Parker was very helpful and took care of my problems Quickly!!! Thanks Again Garrett Auto and Truck Service .

PK
Parker K.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Parker said he works at this business, and the job was completed well.

Farmington Hills, MI
Jeep Commander
08/12/2019
Medium Truck oil change $159.99
Received a post card in the mail for Garrett’s

Deal #1 Medium truck oil change $159.99 up to 32 quarts and one filter .
Can’t beat that price anywhere !

Thanks

Chevrolet Camaro
08/11/2019
Great Service ! Again
Took my car in for my routine maintenance. Appointment was at 8:30am pulled out at 9:45 am with all my requested work completed.

07/12/2019
Friendly service
The shop took care of my truck like it was their own! Quick service with knowledgeable mechanics and updates on the progress.

KH
KEITH H.
Southfield, MI
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/09/2019
job finished the day promised.
great people to work with always polite not condescending understands your issues and address them in short order.

Marvin W.
Livonia, MI
Ford
06/14/2019
Amazing Same Day Service
This is the first time our company has used Garrett. Our truck was serviced as promised and to our amazement, returned on the same day! Unheard of for a truck repair. Having only used Dealerships in the past, we are accustom to days or weeks of not having our truck. All the work was performed as promised. We have a fleet and will be using them again.
Kevin B. from Garrett Auto & Truck Service responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Marvin, for allowing us the opportunity to work with you! We strive to provide the best possible service, and always appreciate feedback from our customers! We look forward to servicing all your future maintenance needs.

Kevin Brown

Owner

Sarah M.
Westland, MI
03/23/2019
Honest and reliable. Good, hardworking people. We'll definitely be back!!
I was aware of everything going on with my car. Very professional, honest and efficient! Great people! Great vibe all around! We have definitely found our new auto shop!!

Oakland, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/15/2019
Repair of short in electrical system was performed quickly and efficiently
Repair of short in electrical system, on my 2005 E-350 Diesel Van was performed quickly and efficiently. My van was returned to me in less time than was originally estimated. A very thorough write-up was provided documenting all the troubleshooting performed. Many test-drives were conducted to verify that the electrical short had been successfully identified and corrected. I would recommend this repair shop to a friend.

Mike D.
Brighton, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he has been doing business over 15 years with this place. They are good guys and he is very pleased. They are very professional, responsive, and he appreciates all their good work with his personal and his business vehicles. He recommends them all the time.
Kevin B. from Garrett Auto & Truck Service responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Mike, for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your future needs.

Kevin Brown

Owner

BR
BILL R.
Walled Lake, MI
Pontiac G8
10/05/2018
John our advisor was very knowledgeable also prompt and took care of our car needs in just one day.
I will continue to use Garrett truck and recommend to everyone I know for there vehicle needs.

RV
Roberta V.
Bangor, ME
09/12/2018
Sorry
I accidentally put the review in the wrong company I am from Maine I was referring to Garrett's Auto in Maine. This company I do not know and I am sure they are a very good company with a good reputation I don't know how to remove the review I have tried and I don't know how again I am sorry

CF
CONCRETE F.
Lake Orion, MI
Isuzu
08/18/2018
Wow! Fixed Kevin found a wiring problem I never knew I had while changing belts and sent pictures showing me the problem . I would have been on the side of the road and had a huge tow bill!!!