SG
Sherri G.
Volvo XC90
06/16/2019
Just a great experience all around
My wife brought in her Mitsubishi eclipse for a radiator replacement. He was very knowledgeable and explained thing so wife could understand. I took my Volvo XC90. Maf was going bad I thought. Thomas looked it over and discussed options. No replacement required (Thomas noticed a clamp came undone). Great service. Extremely clean. This is my families mechanic from now on. Kudos

KE
Kyle E.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff did good.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/12/2019
They're honest and reliable.
They take their time to greet and know their customers. They listen to their customer's needs and they don't rush into just repairing your car.

PG
Peter G.
06/04/2019
Best auto repair place in Tucson
Best auto repair place in Tucson. I'd like to keep it a secret so it doesn't get overbooked. A couple of months ago, these guys did a great job replacing the timing belt/water pump on my 190kmi 98 Tacoma. For a reasonable price. Good quality work and great service.
I went back there a week ago to get them to open my broken driver side door lock. After trying myself for many hours, they had it opened in under an hour. They let me buy my own replacement on eBay to save $$$ and then they fitted it for me a good price.
Like their ad says, you can trust them. No BS or raking you for extra $$$

GW
George W.
Cadillac DeVille
06/04/2019
My car window motor and actuator were installed within one hour. My window now works as it should. Thanks to Garrigan's staff.

GW
George W.
Cadillac DeVille
05/18/2019
My car was in on schedule and the work was completed before promised. These guys are friendly and deliver.

Stacy H.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Stacy said the staff provided very precise service and were good at what they did.

Stephan B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said he was having issues with the back light. He went in to have it checked out and the person did it at no cost.

Roselle B.
Dodge Charger
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Roselle said the overall visit was great, and she liked the service was handled as quickly as possible.

EH
Erica H.
Vail, AZ
Nissan Frontier
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Erica said the staff is always honest, they offer fair pricing and the service is timely.

Claire B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/01/2019
The employees, and how spacious.
I was pleased with the professionalism of the mechanics. They got the job down in a timely manner. I brought my car in the night before I left on a trip. They had it done in the four days I was gone. Thomas informed me and my son of the progress they were making.
My only draw is the location of the new shop. I have to go clear across town. Other then than that I like their friendliness and work ethics.

Claire B

EG
Eric G.
04/30/2019
60,000 service
Read reviews, then decided to take our 09 Siverado having battery problems to Garrigan's. Thomas was informative and up front with problem possibilities. Battery was found faulty and was replaced with one adequately powered to handle the lift gate.

When our Silverado came up for its 60,000 mile service we went to Garrigan's and were very pleased.
A complete and competent service was completed, without any up sale/upgrade, without satisfactory explanation!

Anyone can feel assured that "old" fashion credible automotive service is available at Garrigan's Automotive! We'll continue to bring both our vehicles to Gartigan's for all our automotive service!

Ron B.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff was very considerate and took care of him.

EG
Eric G.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Eric said he was very happy with his service. The employees were up front. They called and informed him about what issues they found with his vehicle before moving forward. The work was fine.

BF
Brandon F.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/24/2019
They did a great job
They helped me right away. And did a great job all around

CF
Constance F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Constance said the service was good.

Joe F.
Oro Valley, AZ
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he likes the people working at the business. Thomas did an excellent job in helping him out. The only issue he had was that the wait was a bit longer than he'd like as it took some time to get the needed parts in. However, he really appreciated Thomas' hard work and personal concern for his situation.

Brent M.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Brent said the service is good, and the staff does quality work.

Ron M.
Kia Sedona
03/22/2019
We took our 2012 Kia Sedona in to have the A/C checked. The cold output seemed to have dropped. Tom opined that the freon level was undoubtedly low. He then explained they would give it a (free) quick check to see if that was the problem and what might have caused it. 15 minutes later he advised that the freon was low and described the parts that were likely at fault. He then quoted a labor charge of $90 and parts in the $40 range. We agreed to the repair and he said come back in 90 minutes. We arrived back in about 75 minutes and the car was just being finished. The bill was a little over $140.00. It just doesn't get any better than this.

Matt B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/20/2019
wow!
This was my first non-recall use of a shop in many years. Our Toyota had what turned out to be a very complex issue, involving engine codes, wiring, leaks and damaged internal engine parts. The diagnosis went WAY beyond "read the code and replace the defective part." I have thanked them personally, and will thank them again here - "Thank you for doing the research and analysis to actually discover the root cause, to communicate well, and to make a PROPER repair of our car."