Dawn C.
Dodge Challenger
07/08/2021
Thomas was so great to deal with. My car had a lot of issues and he made it as painless as possible for my wallet. He was so nice and explained everything that he was doing. I felt like he was going out of his way to help me. I highly recommend Garrigan's Auto Repair for your car repairs. I will be back if I have any other problems, that's for sure!

GB
Gary B.
Kia Optima
07/08/2021
I called to ask about an air condition check because it was not cooling as it should. I went to Garrigan's after lunch. By 2 pm, I drove home with very cold air conditioning! Thanks, to Thomas and your crew.

John A.
Carrollton, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/23/2021
Excelent service and honest.
I can from out of town. Service was a fair price and done quickly. No issues.

Ron M.
Honda Fit
06/23/2021
Attention to detail
It is apparent the moment you walk in the office door at Garrigan's that the staff has only one objective--Doing the best job that they can for you and your car at the best price possible.
It doesn't get any better
Ron Magnuson

FIAT 500L
06/20/2021
There in a pinch
My car’s radiator overheated while driving to work, which was unlucky. But I was driving by this place when it happened, which was very lucky! They got the repair done the next day and at a reasonable price, and didn’t try to upsell. Ended up there by accident, but would go back on purpose.

Jennifer F.
Jeep Patriot
06/12/2021
New mechanic
He listened to my complaints of my car actually cared and actually fixed what was really wrong with it. I'll definitely be coming back!!

IC
Iyanna C.
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Iyanna said that she would recommend this business for service.

LG
Luis G.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Luis said that they have great service.

Stephen C.
06/07/2021
Great experience
First time visiting the shop and did so based off of all the reviews. Had them do an oil change on my car and was really happy with the service, conversation, and seeing a clean shop. Thank you guys!

CA
Christina A.
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Christina said the staff was informative and communicative.

EG
Eric G.
06/03/2021
Besr car care in Arizona
As always Thomas and his crew went the extra miles to insure my 2017 JK Jeep was off road ready and fully vetted for any unforseen mechanical problems!

Eric G

CA
Cliff A.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/02/2021
Last minute Saturday got it done
Told me to be there at 11am, showed up at 10:40 replaced my alternator. At 11:50am I was paying and out the door. If I need a mechanic Garrigans are my mechanic

Jen S.
04/24/2021
Extraordinaire skilled team
Combined together their team members excelled, producing a clean and well functioning engine. My S-10 motor deserves it! Thank You Garrigans.

KE
Karlee E.
Saturn L200
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Karlee said she is pleased with the business and suggested it keep up the good work.

Bill S.
Buick Century
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they're pretty good guys down there. He said they've always treated him well.