TT
Tracy T.
Chevrolet S-10
10/24/2020
Honest & Professional.
I took my truck in for some repairs and the owners were professional, fast, friendly and honest. I think I have found my new mechanics and will be going back when I need anything fixed on my vehicles.

KW
KELLY W.
10/22/2020
Best place in Arizona
Thanks for always keeping my cars right we appreciate all the hard work and more importantly quality work you do on our vehicles!

Jeffry B.
10/20/2020
Awesome service. Great prices.
Best family owned business and always give great service. Friendly group of people. I refer them to all my friends

NK
Nancy K.
Arizona
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said she's happy with their service and they're nice to work with.

JENNIFER W.
Sahuarita, AZ
Honda Element
10/12/2020
Will not go anywhere else
Great customer service, they really take care of you and prices are reasonable.

STEPHEN M.
10/08/2020
High Recommend
Always a great experience.

MILOS B.
Ford Expedition
10/03/2020
Vehicle Owner
My vehicle was diagnosed and repaired within 24 hrs. I was notified by the manager as well as the mechanic of the status and estimated repair time. My vehicle was repaired ahead of schedule, and the price was very reasonable.

GA
GALEB A.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/30/2020
Quick Great Service
Went in for an oil change and after about 30-35 minutes they were finished! Everything A-Ok and top notch service. Showed me how dirty my old oil was and the difference it made when putting in the new oil. Great service for an even better price !

MK
Mike K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said been dealing with them for over a decade, and he really appreciatea their service, which is the best

Buick LaCrosse
09/22/2020
Excellent and Honest Company
Went in to get my 2005 Buick LaCrosse looked at due to an engine light that was on. As an older woman who is on a fixed income they only charged me for the diagnostic charge and they were able to get my car fixed and get my car back in a very short time.

Jose P.
Green Valley, AZ
Jeep Renegade
09/17/2020
In and out
Fast service, great group of guys. Will be going back!

IN
IRA N.
09/17/2020
I always receive great service at Turn 4 Automotive
I trust the staff at Turn 4 to make sure my car is in good working condition.

MARIE / KEVIN S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/12/2020
Honest, reasonable and local
Al Sr is great really appreciate his honesty and responsible prices. Love that we found a local family business to support, we can trust. Have referred them to family and friends and will continue to support their business.

BK
Bryan K.
09/11/2020
Awesome Work
Terrific Prices and Awesome Excellent Quick By Appointment Repair...
Fantastic Family and Folks Too 🤠

NF
NANCY F.
Cadillac XTS
09/07/2020
Family business
I’ve know these guys since they opened. I have complete confidence in their work.