JY
great as usual
As usual the Turn 4 staff was great, led by Alan

Suzuki Forenza
08/01/2020
The job gets done and it gets done right..
Staff is always in contact letting you know whats going on and priced reasonably..

ME
MIKE E.
Lexus IS 300
07/31/2020
Best shop in town
These guys are honest fair and extremely reliable. Only place I will take my vehicles

TZ
Terre Z.
Lexus UX
07/31/2020
Friendly, Reasonably- Priced and Fast
I was very impressed with the friendliness of this place. The mechanic was certified for my car and everything was done in a quick and efficient manner.

FL
Fei L.
07/27/2020
Skilled technician and Excellent service
Skilled technician and Excellent service. I would recommend this business to my friends.

JN
JOE N.
HUMMER H3
07/25/2020
Friendly honest and that do great work
I've been taking my vehicle there since I got it... I wouldn't take it anywhere else. Honest good friendly people and they do a great job!

ST
Samantha T.
Oracle, AZ
07/20/2020
Always feel taken care of...
I always feel taken care of by this family auto shop. Al, Allen and Toni are great and make sure needs are met and concerns are addressed.

IN
IRA N.
07/18/2020
Always receive good service for my vehicle
Been using Turn 4 for over a year. I trust Al and his mechanics to service my car and keep it in good running order.

WJ

STEPHEN M.
Toyota Yaris
07/14/2020
The Service
These guys make sure you are taken care of and are very honest when it comes to repairing your vehicle. Awesome service and highly recommend.

Darion S.
Marana, AZ
Toyota Yaris
07/13/2020
Great enviorment, Real people.
Even though they were busy they still took me in and were very quick but thorough. My blowing motor busted so I was out of an AC'd car. But they replaced the blowing motor and it's brand new. Very trustworthy and real American patriotic men. Greatly recommended and will go to Turn4 in the future.

Mirria M.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/06/2020
Honest and reliable
Great work and very affordable!!! I drive all the way across town for their work!

KW
KELLY W.
07/01/2020
Love this place
Awesome service and awesome people!
Thanks for always taking care of us and our vehicles.

Drew G.
06/27/2020
These guys did a fantastic job and were able to get me in next day for a suspension repair on my mustang. Very friendly, prompt, expertly installed at a super reasonable price. Highly recommend, Alan and Josh were the guys I interacted with and they were both top notch.

HG
Holly G.
Toyota Pickup
06/26/2020
Honest and ethical my new Angel's
I took my truck in for an alignment and my loose steering thought I lost a pin are very honest and said I just needed my bolts tighten and missing bolts and I don't loose spark plug and they fix fat by tightening it so everything was very minimal and they were so honest and so great about it and made me so happy that I have my new place to go to for my car needs you're definitely my new angels for my car very affordable