DAVID C.
03/13/2019
Service is always top notch
Great service from honest good people. Life long customer!

DAWN L.
Ford Edge
03/12/2019
Awesome service
I’ve always received the best service. The prices are reasonable and they do great work. Highly recommended
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks Dawn we always look forward on helping you out on all your cars needs.
Thanks
Allen Jr.

Tracy B.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the business has great customer service and did a great job on her vehicle. She loves the work Allen did.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for the kind words Tracy. Glad you like our service! always look forward on helping you and David out any time.

LL
Lisa L.
03/02/2019
Awesome
I went in with my jeep as I could not shift my manual transmission into 1st or 2nd gear. Left within an hour with everything fixed and an oil change at a extremely fair price. Was treated wonderfully and even offered doughnuts and cookies while I waited. I've found the place where I won't fear that I'll be taken advantage of regarding repairs.

Pontiac Sunfire
02/27/2019
Most honest people
👍👍👍👍👍

PD
PATRICK D.
02/27/2019
2005 Ford Mustang clutch r/r
The crew did a very thorough job quickly and at a very fair price. This is my new go-to shop for future service work.

JAY H.
Chevrolet Prizm
02/16/2019
This place treats me and my vehicle like were family. I wouldnt take my vehicle anywere else
al allen dale steve and the rest of the team are all very knowledgeable. They go the extra mile to make sure I am taken care of properly. They are all professional their integrity is beyond reproach, I am very satisfied with the way I have been treated . they repair our cars just like it was their own car. If you want a shop that is honest courteous above board and takes the extra effort to make sure your satisfied then you need to bring your cars to turn4auto every time it needs service. thank you turn 4 for being the best shop in Tucson.!

MELISSA M.
Scion xB
02/13/2019
Another Great Experience
I started bringing my car to this shop because my husband knows the owners. Al and Allen are great guys. They always give helpful advice and recommendations on what's the best way to get you and your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.

Austin S.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Austin said he did not have any issues, the staff did what they said they would do and they were sincere.

CARLOS M.
Nissan Titan
01/30/2019
Honesty, reliable and dependable! All around one of the best Auto repair shops I've been to.
Honesty , reliable and dependable! All around one of the best Auto repair shops I've been to.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for the kind words. We always appreciate your business and the friends you refer.

01/28/2019
Quick Service
Their service is always quick and efficient and a really good price. Very fair and professional.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for the kind words Dian.

JUSTIE B.
01/28/2019
Family atmosphere
Turn 4 treats everyone like family. I've been going there since I got my car 3 years ago. I tell everyone looking for a good machanic about turn 4. They do a good job, reliable, inexpensive and can get you in soon. Keep up the good work!

GU
Grover U.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Grover said the personnel are great, they are friendly, they make one feel like family and they are perfect.

Carolyn B.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/12/2019
Quality Service
Looking for a car repair shop that won’t add extra costs and will provide quality service with great customer care? Turn 4 Automotive is the best place to go! They got me in quickly and my car was done the same day. They tell you exactly what is wrong and don’t add extra problem that aren’t there. The prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend this business for car repairs. I won’t go any where else.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks Carolyn for all your business and all the people you refer to us.

Michelle P.
Vail, AZ
01/09/2019
Amazing staff!
Family owned business and when u bring your vehicle in they treat you like part of the family. Very friendly atmosphere, great prices, very detail oriented about your vehicle, keep you updated on what's going on with your car, and all around amazing atmosphere. Every single one of the staff is amazing and truly care about every customer that walks into that door. I'll be bringing friends and family to Allen and his crew for car care needs. It is worth the drive from Vail Az. Love these guys!

AL
Alison L.
Arizona
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Alison said the staff have always treated her and her family right, and the service is great.

JY
JIM Y.
Chrysler 200
01/05/2019
Al and crew really care
Al really cares about his customers and goes the extra mile to satisfy them.

PP
Pritesh P.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Pritesh said they are friendly, and that he was very happy with the service. He said they informed him about what he needed to do, they quoted him a price and provided him with lots of discounts.

MV
Marco V.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Marco said he received good and courteous service.

David B.
Dodge Dakota
12/26/2018 Category: Service
David said the repairs were done in a timely manner.