RE
Rosemary E.
05/23/2020
They are above and beyond
I had to come and correct my review because Al and his team have went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my visit. When Al saw I wasn’t fully happy with my first visit he reached out and asked what he could do to fix the problem. We immediately scheduled to take a look at the car again and we were able to address the problem and have it fixed INSTANTLY !! He has definitely made me a loyal customer and I will be returning soon. Very honest , reliable and genuine.

05/23/2020
It’s whatever
Basically I came to this place to fix two problems in my car and only one of those problems got fixed. I just feel like nobody was really listening to what I was saying because they didn’t even look at the right area. They told me the front end of my car looks fine when I came in there saying that my back end hits bumps really hard. I’m glad they fixed the one issue but they had my car for the whole week and only fixed something little. I just wish everything got done. Then they told me bring it back if it gets worse that maybe it was the road because when they drive it it seems okay but why would I want to go all those days without a car again when I already explained the issue the first time. It’s not the road it’s every time I drive it.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/23/2020

I'm glad you brought this to are attention and appreciate the talk with you on the phone. We will see you Wednesday May 24th
Thanks again Rosemary
and thanks for choosing us to repair your car
Allen Jr.

AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Rosemary for giving us a chance to show you what Turn4Automotive is about. We are thankful for your business. You are a kind person and look forward on helping you with all your automotive needs.
By the way it was sweet you only wanted me to test drive your car instead of the tire shop tech,  I have been doing this since I can remember I was practically born with a wrench in my hand..😊 I will see you tomorrow about that throttle body service. Once again thank you Rosemary

Thanks

Amazing
Great Job, Very nice, Good customer service 🙏🏻😁❤

Suzuki Forenza
08/01/2020
The job gets done and it gets done right..
Staff is always in contact letting you know whats going on and priced reasonably..

WJ

Renee W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2019
Renee'W.
Tho service center is great, grand with top notch employees (technicians) that know their stuff in which I really really appreciate. Everyone there is so professional and pleasant to speak and talk with I enjoy their company while waitn n my vehicle (car).
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

We appreciate the business and glade you were happy with our service. From Turn4Automotive have a Happy Thanksgiving.

John P.
Lincoln Town Car
11/13/2019 Category: Service
John said the visit was decent, and he appreciated the staff got it done the same day.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 11/21/2019

Was no problem John glade we got you on the road.
Thanks for you business
Allen Jr

09/05/2019
Best Value
Turn 4 beat the price of another reasonable shop. This and the personal interaction I get from Alan and his mechanics makes their place a great value
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/18/2019

Thanks for your business if you ever need anything give us a call

Chevrolet S-10
07/31/2019
Quality work at reasonable prices
Busy shop with considerate staff. Not afraid of tough jobs or sloppy on simple ones

Jay H.
Chevrolet Prizm
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the quality is good, and the respect of the staff is good. However, he's concerned about not getting a full tune up, as he thought that was included in the price quote that he was given.

LZ
Lurraine Z.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Lurraine said the business has good customer service and great prices.

RN
Ricardo N.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said he was hoping the repair was not as much as it was.

Carlos M.
Nissan Titan
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said he is extremely satisfied with the service.

Calvin B.
Cadillac DeVille
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Calvin states the staff are all good people.

EL
Emily L.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Emily said this business gave her really good service and she appreciates them.

DE
Darlene E.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Phil. He said he had to wait longer for the repair work.