RE
Rosemary E.
05/28/2020
They are above and beyond
I had to come and correct my review because Al and his team have went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my visit. When Al saw I wasn’t fully happy with my first visit he reached out and asked what he could do to fix the problem. We immediately scheduled to take a look at the car again and we were able to address the problem and have it fixed INSTANTLY !! He has definitely made me a loyal customer and I will be returning soon. Very honest , reliable and genuine.

05/23/2020
It’s whatever
Basically I came to this place to fix two problems in my car and only one of those problems got fixed. I just feel like nobody was really listening to what I was saying because they didn’t even look at the right area. They told me the front end of my car looks fine when I came in there saying that my back end hits bumps really hard. I’m glad they fixed the one issue but they had my car for the whole week and only fixed something little. I just wish everything got done. Then they told me bring it back if it gets worse that maybe it was the road because when they drive it it seems okay but why would I want to go all those days without a car again when I already explained the issue the first time. It’s not the road it’s every time I drive it.
AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/23/2020

I'm glad you brought this to are attention and appreciate the talk with you on the phone. We will see you Wednesday May 24th
Thanks again Rosemary
and thanks for choosing us to repair your car
Allen Jr.

AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Rosemary for giving us a chance to show you what Turn4Automotive is about. We are thankful for your business. You are a kind person and look forward on helping you with all your automotive needs.
By the way it was sweet you only wanted me to test drive your car instead of the tire shop tech,  I have been doing this since I can remember I was practically born with a wrench in my hand..😊 I will see you tomorrow about that throttle body service. Once again thank you Rosemary

Thanks
Allen Jr.

IH
IRWIN H.
Lincoln MKS
01/14/2021
Clean. Efficient. Economical
Did the work. Did it right.

Jose P.
Green Valley, AZ
Jeep Renegade
01/10/2021
This shop is the best
The crew at Turn4 are on point and are also very helpful. Def recommend this shop

Shigony H.
Volkswagen CC
01/09/2021
good oil change
The service here is very good and price is reasonable.

Drew G.
01/05/2021
Great people, great work. Highly recommended
I’ve been here a few time in the last year and I won’t go anywhere else. They shoot you straight, get the job done fast, and are just generally good people.

Chloe C.
Arizona
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Chloe said that she had a quote from a Hyundai dealerships that she brought it to the business. They checked the quote and told her that most of the stuff that were listed were not really needed and the price of the repair was cut tremendously and she saved a lot of money.

Jack M.
Oro Valley, AZ
12/15/2020
Another great job completed
Had a engine light problem.
They found the problem and fix it same day . Also they found some packrat damage and fix that also. Great job.

JAY H.
Nissan Sentra
11/30/2020
ROUTINE OIL CHANGE
THE STAFF AT TURN 4 AUTO ARE WHAT MAKE THIS PLACE A GREAT PLACE TO GET MY CAR SERVICED. THEY ARE ALWAYS PERSONNABLE, PROFESSIONAL, AND KNOWLEDGABLE. THEY GO THE EXTRA MILE TO ENSURE THAT ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS, INCLUDING MYSELF GET THE BEST CARE FOR OUR VEHICLES IN THE ENTIRE CITY OF TUCSON. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT TREATS PEOPLE RIGHT, THAT HAS TRUE INTEGRITY AND QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, BESIDES COMPETITIVE PRICES THAT BEAT THE BIG STORES HERE IS THE PLACE TO COME.

Sandra B.
Dodge Avenger
11/18/2020
Best service in town!
Allen is very friendly and honest. I consider the whole staff as friends.

YD
YANCEY D.
11/11/2020
Always squeezes me in there busy schedule somehow
Wouldn't take my truck anywhere else ...not alot of shops out there you can totally trust. Allen,Steve and the rest of the crew are awesome bunch of guys

MV
Marco V.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Marco said the staff provide good service.

SHILOH S.
Safford, AZ
10/28/2020
I feel taken advantage of
My Jeep was having overheating problems. I'm from out of town so thankfully they got me in same day that was a plus. But as it turns out my radiator had lost an O ring ( I found this out later) but me being from out of town and stranded and not being a mechanic this shop told me I needed a whole new radiator plus thermostat! It came out to well over $700 when in fact when I got back to my hometown and spoke with my other mechanic the O ring could of been replaced for a few dollars.

TT
Tracy T.
Chevrolet S-10
10/24/2020
Honest & Professional.
I took my truck in for some repairs and the owners were professional, fast, friendly and honest. I think I have found my new mechanics and will be going back when I need anything fixed on my vehicles.

KW
KELLY W.
10/22/2020
Best place in Arizona
Thanks for always keeping my cars right we appreciate all the hard work and more importantly quality work you do on our vehicles!

Jeffry B.
10/20/2020
Awesome service. Great prices.
Best family owned business and always give great service. Friendly group of people. I refer them to all my friends