RE
Rosemary E.
05/23/2020
They are above and beyond
I had to come and correct my review because Al and his team have went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my visit. When Al saw I wasn’t fully happy with my first visit he reached out and asked what he could do to fix the problem. We immediately scheduled to take a look at the car again and we were able to address the problem and have it fixed INSTANTLY !! He has definitely made me a loyal customer and I will be returning soon. Very honest , reliable and genuine.

05/23/2020
It’s whatever
Basically I came to this place to fix two problems in my car and only one of those problems got fixed. I just feel like nobody was really listening to what I was saying because they didn’t even look at the right area. They told me the front end of my car looks fine when I came in there saying that my back end hits bumps really hard. I’m glad they fixed the one issue but they had my car for the whole week and only fixed something little. I just wish everything got done. Then they told me bring it back if it gets worse that maybe it was the road because when they drive it it seems okay but why would I want to go all those days without a car again when I already explained the issue the first time. It’s not the road it’s every time I drive it.
AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/23/2020

I'm glad you brought this to are attention and appreciate the talk with you on the phone. We will see you Wednesday May 24th
Thanks again Rosemary
and thanks for choosing us to repair your car
Allen Jr.

AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Rosemary for giving us a chance to show you what Turn4Automotive is about. We are thankful for your business. You are a kind person and look forward on helping you with all your automotive needs.
By the way it was sweet you only wanted me to test drive your car instead of the tire shop tech,  I have been doing this since I can remember I was practically born with a wrench in my hand..😊 I will see you tomorrow about that throttle body service. Once again thank you Rosemary

Thanks
Allen Jr.

KW
KELLY W.
10/22/2020
Best place in Arizona
Thanks for always keeping my cars right we appreciate all the hard work and more importantly quality work you do on our vehicles!

Jeffry B.
10/20/2020
Awesome service. Great prices.
Best family owned business and always give great service. Friendly group of people. I refer them to all my friends

NK
Nancy K.
Arizona
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said she's happy with their service and they're nice to work with.

JENNIFER W.
Sahuarita, AZ
Honda Element
10/12/2020
Will not go anywhere else
Great customer service, they really take care of you and prices are reasonable.

STEPHEN M.
10/08/2020
High Recommend
Always a great experience.

MILOS B.
Ford Expedition
10/03/2020
Vehicle Owner
My vehicle was diagnosed and repaired within 24 hrs. I was notified by the manager as well as the mechanic of the status and estimated repair time. My vehicle was repaired ahead of schedule, and the price was very reasonable.

GA
GALEB A.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/30/2020
Quick Great Service
Went in for an oil change and after about 30-35 minutes they were finished! Everything A-Ok and top notch service. Showed me how dirty my old oil was and the difference it made when putting in the new oil. Great service for an even better price !

MK
Mike K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said been dealing with them for over a decade, and he really appreciatea their service, which is the best

Buick LaCrosse
09/22/2020
Excellent and Honest Company
Went in to get my 2005 Buick LaCrosse looked at due to an engine light that was on. As an older woman who is on a fixed income they only charged me for the diagnostic charge and they were able to get my car fixed and get my car back in a very short time.

Jose P.
Green Valley, AZ
Jeep Renegade
09/17/2020
In and out
Fast service, great group of guys. Will be going back!

IN
IRA N.
09/17/2020
I always receive great service at Turn 4 Automotive
I trust the staff at Turn 4 to make sure my car is in good working condition.

MARIE / KEVIN S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/12/2020
Honest, reasonable and local
Al Sr is great really appreciate his honesty and responsible prices. Love that we found a local family business to support, we can trust. Have referred them to family and friends and will continue to support their business.

BK
Bryan K.
09/11/2020
Awesome Work
Terrific Prices and Awesome Excellent Quick By Appointment Repair...
Fantastic Family and Folks Too 🤠

NF
NANCY F.
Cadillac XTS
09/07/2020
Family business
I’ve know these guys since they opened. I have complete confidence in their work.