RE
Rosemary E.
05/23/2020
They are above and beyond
I had to come and correct my review because Al and his team have went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my visit. When Al saw I wasn’t fully happy with my first visit he reached out and asked what he could do to fix the problem. We immediately scheduled to take a look at the car again and we were able to address the problem and have it fixed INSTANTLY !! He has definitely made me a loyal customer and I will be returning soon. Very honest , reliable and genuine.

05/23/2020
It’s whatever
Basically I came to this place to fix two problems in my car and only one of those problems got fixed. I just feel like nobody was really listening to what I was saying because they didn’t even look at the right area. They told me the front end of my car looks fine when I came in there saying that my back end hits bumps really hard. I’m glad they fixed the one issue but they had my car for the whole week and only fixed something little. I just wish everything got done. Then they told me bring it back if it gets worse that maybe it was the road because when they drive it it seems okay but why would I want to go all those days without a car again when I already explained the issue the first time. It’s not the road it’s every time I drive it.
AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/23/2020

I'm glad you brought this to are attention and appreciate the talk with you on the phone. We will see you Wednesday May 24th
Thanks again Rosemary
and thanks for choosing us to repair your car
Allen Jr.

AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Rosemary for giving us a chance to show you what Turn4Automotive is about. We are thankful for your business. You are a kind person and look forward on helping you with all your automotive needs.
By the way it was sweet you only wanted me to test drive your car instead of the tire shop tech,  I have been doing this since I can remember I was practically born with a wrench in my hand..😊 I will see you tomorrow about that throttle body service. Once again thank you Rosemary

Thanks