SHILOH S.
Safford, AZ
10/28/2020
I feel taken advantage of
My Jeep was having overheating problems. I'm from out of town so thankfully they got me in same day that was a plus. But as it turns out my radiator had lost an O ring ( I found this out later) but me being from out of town and stranded and not being a mechanic this shop told me I needed a whole new radiator plus thermostat! It came out to well over $700 when in fact when I got back to my hometown and spoke with my other mechanic the O ring could of been replaced for a few dollars.

RE
Rosemary E.
05/28/2020
They are above and beyond
I had to come and correct my review because Al and his team have went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my visit. When Al saw I wasn’t fully happy with my first visit he reached out and asked what he could do to fix the problem. We immediately scheduled to take a look at the car again and we were able to address the problem and have it fixed INSTANTLY !! He has definitely made me a loyal customer and I will be returning soon. Very honest , reliable and genuine.

05/23/2020
It’s whatever
Basically I came to this place to fix two problems in my car and only one of those problems got fixed. I just feel like nobody was really listening to what I was saying because they didn’t even look at the right area. They told me the front end of my car looks fine when I came in there saying that my back end hits bumps really hard. I’m glad they fixed the one issue but they had my car for the whole week and only fixed something little. I just wish everything got done. Then they told me bring it back if it gets worse that maybe it was the road because when they drive it it seems okay but why would I want to go all those days without a car again when I already explained the issue the first time. It’s not the road it’s every time I drive it.
AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/23/2020

I'm glad you brought this to are attention and appreciate the talk with you on the phone. We will see you Wednesday May 24th
Thanks again Rosemary
and thanks for choosing us to repair your car
Allen Jr.

AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Rosemary for giving us a chance to show you what Turn4Automotive is about. We are thankful for your business. You are a kind person and look forward on helping you with all your automotive needs.
By the way it was sweet you only wanted me to test drive your car instead of the tire shop tech,  I have been doing this since I can remember I was practically born with a wrench in my hand..😊 I will see you tomorrow about that throttle body service. Once again thank you Rosemary

Thanks
Allen Jr.

WG
William G.
Vail, AZ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/09/2021
Coilover suspension install.
The work was done perfectly and exactly how I requested! So happy to find a shop that I can count on!

06/09/2021
Fantastic Workers!
The customer services was over the roof. Very pleasant. The prices are great!!

RV
Rick V.
Lexus GS 350
06/04/2021
Excellent value
Alan saved me about $200 on replacing my spark plugs on my Lexus. The dealer was charging me about $550 on this fairly simple job.

AJ
Aadra J.
Jeep Cherokee
05/29/2021
They're very helpful and friendly.
I've worked them a few times, and they've always been super helpful, Al and Steve especially. Have some more work to be done, so I'll be seeing them again.

MT
MONIQUE T.
Nissan Rogue
05/25/2021
Super fast and quality of work
Wasn't too sure about the place but when I got there they were very friendly the wife Tony was great in the office they communicated with me very well my vehicle was done within a matter of hours and they called and let me know it was done great place to go I recommended it to my daughter she'll be taking it there this Friday

YD
YANCEY D.
05/15/2021
Always smiling
Have taken all my vehicles there including all the kids cars and will continue to do so

MARK S.

BRANDON C.
Toyota Pickup
05/08/2021
The price is right
I have gotten alotof work done here and the price is what keeps me coming back and the great work they do. Thank you guys ill be back for sure!!

LH
Langdon H.
05/04/2021
Lightning Service
Reliability - Trust and awesome service. This family owned business focuses on solutions. Today I discovered a issue that had to be corrected. Turn 4 said stop by and let's see what we can do. In a short while my '97 7.3 F-250 was ready to deliver it's trailer loaded with half of a 35,000 Kilowatt solar array, on schedule! Thank you Turn 4!

BO
Betty O.
Chevrolet HHR
04/29/2021
Awesome experience love the people friendly super fast work
Very super efficient quality work great guys fix my Chevy HHR sport Super Fast timing didn't have to wait appreciate it everybody thank you will do business with them again

IC
Iyabo C.
Ford Expedition
04/22/2021
Awesome!
They always do amazing work at great prices 👏🙌👍

BR
Branden R.
04/22/2021
customer service
these guys really take care of your vehicle and look out for the best interest of their customers have taken both my girlfriends suv and my truck to get repairs and they not only did the repairs but found and notified us of other issues that we had and helped keep the cost low, I swear you will not find a better place that will look out for you and your vehicles while helping you if your on a budget these guys are the best and will keep me as a customer very highly recommended.

BD
Bob D.
04/21/2021
great customer service and mechanics that are very knowledgable ...
top notch experience every time ..