Overall Rating 4.381818/5Overall Rating 4.381818/5Overall Rating 4.381818/5Overall Rating 4.381818/5rating 4.381818
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

Michael B.
Saranac Lake, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Everybody at Garvie
Thanks so much Kieth and Joe and the mechanics worked on my 2017 Tucson to replace the plastic trim l bamaged. It ‘s perfect like again as it never happened. Good jobs by all, thanks again.

Linda B.
Mooers, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2019 Category: Service
it was a free service
it was not what i expected because it was free.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your review . Enjoy your new Hyundai .

John L.
West Chazy, NY
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Communication gaps, leaving car dirty and wet.
Between having my car left unclean and indifference at the Service desk, I will not be bringing my cars there for any work that does not need to be done because of warranty issues. If it is drivable, I will take it to another Hyundai dealer.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for completing your review.  Per our phone conversation I can not apologies enough. I under stand your frustration with our Service Department. I would diffidently like the chance to turn this service experience  into successful one. Please reach out to me at your convenience .

Richard M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Joe is knowledgeable Car Maintenance service folk and he both has great customer service identity traits.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you and enjoy your new Hyundai .

Malone, NY
09/12/2019 Category: Service
More interested in selling you a car than taking care of you after you buy the car.
Had to schedule a second appointment because they did not have the correct part needed for the recall the first time, even though the appointment was specifically scheduled for the recall. Were supposed to call to set up the second appointment after the part came in but never did. We had to call the dealer to set up the second appointment.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. Your feedback is very important to us . I will look into your service visit to see what went wrong , so we do not have this happen again. I will reach out to you to discuse this issue .

LW
Luann W.
Westport, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Always a plesent experience. Quick and very little wait time.plus they always wash my car.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for review . Enjoy your New Hyundai .

MF
Michael F.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great group of folks to work with!!
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Sir . We appreciate your business

Au Sable Forks, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I'm usually happy with the service department. I have always found them to be fair and honest, and have been able to schedule an appointment within a day or two.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for completing your review . Your feedback is very important to us . I will reach out to you to discuse our service . Thank you .

Jeffrey G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
not satisfied
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for completing your review . Your feed back is very important to us .

WH
William H.
Keeseville, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Joe the service manager always takes good care of me
They do a very good job of washing your vehicle only surprised they don't vacuum it also.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your review . I will reach out to you to discuse your service by landline .

Aaron S.
Great service great job

Thank you !!!!

TP
Tania P.
Chateaugay, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly
Friendly service. People were helpful. Oil change was done quickly.
Their gift card program is complicated. You can't just but a gift card. Eventually a solution was figured out.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your review . Enjoy your new Hyundai .

Lynne S.
Brushton, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
???
I went in for an oil change.... it was found that I had a small creature making a nest in the air filter... air filter was changed, oil change done … bill pd.. left the facility, pulled out on main rd.. car was in limp mod.. engine lite on....,turned car around went back to dealership, car pulled into garage, situation checked out.... service manage explained what happened....( small amt dust & dirt prevented trap door from closing.)... the problem remedied, car tested by mechanic.... no further issue.... I left dealership , no issues found car operates as should
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your review . I appreciate your feedback .

Terri B.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Best play to buy a vehicle
Garvey always give a 150% to there costumers been buying cars from them for over 10 years never been disappointed

Thank you  !!!

Peru, NY
a
a
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you . ave a nice weekend .

AR
Amber R.
Malone, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
Great service!!
Fast service. Great customer service staff. Walked away with more information I'll on I was not aware that was usful.

Thank you .

PY
Pamela Y.
Moriah, NY
Five stars
Excellent service from Garvey’s as usual!
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you , we apprciate your business .

James K.
Morrisonville, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Leader of the pack
As always everyone is friendly and professional . Service continues to be excellent.
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you !!! Have a Excellent Day .

KT
Keith T.
Keeseville, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
friendy
Thank you. Did a great job
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Sir !

Vermontville, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Adam,

I am writing about our service appointment yesterday for a wheel alignment. Our appointment was at 11am. We arrived on time and were checked in. My husband Peter is in a wheelchair right now so we sat in the main lobby. About 15minutes went by when a tech came out to tell us this would take a while and asked if we wanted to wait there or got somewhere - we opted to go to the mall. They asked if driving us in our car is best or could Peter get into a Tucson (I believe) to which we replied it did not matter as long as the wheelchair could fit in the back. Another almost 15 minutes went by and they came around to pick us up using our vehicle. We were driven to Champlain mall and dropped off in front of Target.

We walked around and did some shopping here and there. Time passed and it was now 1pm. We sat in the food court (for which food is slim pickens) and just people watched for a bit and chatted. We wondered how long a wheel alignment should take so I texted my mechanic son and he said about an hour. Now it is almost 2pm. I called the service department and asked what was going on. I am not sure who I spoke to but he said he would check, put me on hold and after a few minutes came back and told me they were almost done. I asked how much longer and he said about half hour 40 minutes. At this point I blew up!! I said we needed to eat as my husband is diabetic and this was ridiculous and we were not eating crap food in the food court!!! A few minutes later someone called and said they would be there in about 10 minutes to pick us up. This was at 2:17pm. We said we would be outside in front of Target where we were dropped off.

We waited about 5 minutes and went out front. At 2:45pm more angry now, I called and asked where this person was and was told he was there. I asked where and in what, to which they told me it was our vehicle. He was definitely not there. They put me on hold and called whoever this was that was coming. Came back and told me he went to the wrong place and was on his way. Another 15minutes went by before he showed up. I believe it was Joe Durkin.

Needless to say, this was all unacceptable. When we got back and I came inside to pay, I described to Joe and the other person (don't know his name) exactly what I have said to you here. They tried to explain it away that the machine wasn't working right and they only had one and another car was already using it and that is why ours took so long, etc. I told them the very least should have been a phone call to us to explain that and asked if we needed anything while we continued to wait instead of stranding us at the mall. I also said that by using OUR vehicle to take us to the mall, we lost 45 minutes when it could have started service (now I think it was because they were having problems with the equipment and another car was ahead of us). I then asked if they were discounting my bill given our 4 hours of inconvenience. They looked at each other and nodded and said something like a good faith gesture. So they took $10 off.....really???? That's considered good faith??

This was the second miscommunication we have experienced with the Service Dept. there. Previously I waited over an hour and half for an oil change and 15,000 mile service (which by the way, the service notification warning was never reset so I have to see that every time I get in the car). We have a few friends who have told us they would never go back to Hyundai for service and an auto body shop who gets their Hyundai parts from Burlington because they have had so many problems with Garvey in the past.

While we love our Hyundai Santa Fe and will definitely be back for a new vehicle at some point, but we will never bring it there for service again.

Julie
KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for completing your review . Your feedback is very important to us . I would like to apolligies for your extended service visit . I will reach out to you to discuse your service visit by land line . Thank you and have a great day .

KEITH P., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai North responded on 09/09/2019

I attempted to call you again . Please call at your earliest convenience .