JOHN S.
Honda Accord
06/23/2018
David and Pat and the crew are the best
I've been going to Gary's Automotive for many years and they never disappoint. All work is guaranteed and they stand by their work without question. They're efficient and do the little extras that are important for keeping our cars on the road.

MIKE M.
GMC Yukon
06/17/2018
Ac Recharge
Great service for a reasonable price.

DRAKE B.
06/07/2018
good service. fair price
good service. fair price.

PE
PEGGY E.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/23/2018
Honest, quick sevice, gets the job done
I had my a/c looked at. Now yhat its warming up, i can tell how good a job Garys Auto did. Nice & chilly in my car! Just the way i like it!!!

JERRY M.
04/22/2018
Always have courteous, professional service for my vehicles. Always considerate of sechedling issues. Honest care for my cars.. thank you..jerry mac

SP
SCOTT P.
Ram Pickup
04/21/2018
Best Shop in Town
Great customer service - no drama - I've been doing business with Dave for years. I have never had a problem or a complaint!

JOHNNY M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2018
Reliable and fast
I have been taking my car here for the last 6 years and will continue to do so.

IZ
Irene Z.
Honda Element
04/02/2018
10 yr. Customer
They are friendly and courteous. Do quality work. Car is done as promised. The prices are comparable.The reasons mentioned are very important. Above and beyond, is Gary's Automotive is HONEST. Put it all together and this is the best place to get your car repaired.

CG
CRAIG G.
03/30/2018
Dave & Pat
Dave & Pat have been taking care of our automotive needs for close to 30 years.

LG
LARRY G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/21/2018
Timely repairs, courteous, great prices.
Timely repairs, courteous, great prices.

EK
ERIK K.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/24/2018
Terrific and efficient service!
Another great experience at Gary's Automotive. I took my 2017 Honda in to have routine maintenance at 8 am. Dave told me it'd be ready around noon. Sure enough, he called me at noon to tell me it's ready for pick up. The car was well taken care of and all maintenance dealt with. I'm thankful to have such a reliable mechanic.

RANDY R.
02/23/2018
Trust it's all about trust
You and your staff have always treated me and family great .Please give Pat a raise!!

JANINE R.
01/22/2018
David is the BEST!
Have been a loyal customer for almost 20 years. They do an awesome job, and back up their work if there is ever any problem. Worth the drive across town to get there!!

RON G.
INFINITI QX4
01/09/2018
Rat Repair Job
Following vacation we came home to find out our SUV that was parked for 12 days ran very poorly when we went to drive it. The following day I opened the hood only to find a very large brown rat had made a nest out of the hood liner in the center of the engine. I contacted Gary's Automotive and they made me an appointment for the very next day. I had no idea as to the extent of the damage or the total cost. The work that Gary's performed was reasonably priced and corrected a pre-existing problem as well as the issues created by the rat. The SUV is 20 years old and it runs great thanks to continued service from Gary's.

JOHN S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/02/2018
Servicing is important
David and the crew at Gary's just serviced the transmission of one of my vehicles. They have done regular servicing of transmissions, (which include filters and new fluid) in all my cars. Also they have a technique to do the same with the cooling systems and brakes systems. The price is reasonable and it keeps the cars running year after years. The work is done correctly every time and it gives me confidence in my vehicles. They have supported us for many years with always professional work that they stand behind.

MA
MANNY A.
12/25/2017
GARY'S AUTOMOTIVE IS A SMALL MON AND POP OPERATION THAT HAS BEEN IN CHICO FOR YEARS PROVIDING THE BEST SERVICE , THE BEST PRICE AND THEY STAND BEHIND THERE WORK. HONEST PEOPLE HARD WORKERS TREAT THE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOUR FAMILY.
THE ONLY AUTO REPAIR PEOPLE I WILL EVER HAVE WORK ON MY CAR AND I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR YEARS.

AG
ANN G.
Acura Integra
11/30/2017
Outstanding! Honest!!!
This place is the best. The best prices, owner (David), customer service and shop mascot, Emma. I've told everyone I know to go here.

EK
ERIK K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/22/2017
Continued excellent service
Always efficient, well priced, great quality care for our 5 cars!!

KJ
KAREN J.
Chrysler 200
11/06/2017
Always great
I've been going to Gary's Auto for about 15 years. They have serviced all my cars and have done an expert job. I would highly recommend David and his team to anyone who's looking for a good, reliable car service.

RF
Renee F.
11/03/2017
They Have a Computer Program that Tracks Work Done
Our family has used Gary's Automotive for over 20 years. They have kept our three older vehicles on the road since they were new. David utilizes a computer program that tracks what work has been done (for warranty parts), and what needs to be done in the near future. Pat & David are honest, reliable, affordable, and demonstrate expertise in diagnosing and making necessary repairs or part replacements. The north end of the Esplanade is a better place because of Gary's Automotive.