JIM S.
Toyota Avalon
11/04/2018
Thanks Guys,
As always you took care of us. Our whole family has be relying on you and this time you fixed all the foibles of Julies Honda CRV. She is so happy to get her rig on the road again. Thanks!

VC
VALERIE C.
Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018
They are very personable, and not pushy like most shops. They did a diagnostic for free, and then instead of trying to book us an appointment asked first if we were going to do the work ourselves. We ended up using their service and they were within $1.50 of the estimate and done in less time than they stated.

DELORES M.
10/26/2018
Honest, accommodating and skillful!
I have been going to Gary's Automotive for a couple of decades and it is a pleasure to be able to count on the skillful service, reasonable prices, and above all honesty!

SUE H.
Saturn SC1
10/25/2018
Gary's Automotive is he BEST !!!!!
I have been going to Gary's for several years and I have been so happy after every visit. The work is done and you know it was done right.

RICHARD H.
Cadillac CTS
10/11/2018
Happy
You guys are great. im happy that we found you. Excellent work. Affordable and honest

SG
SAM G.
09/26/2018
good people
Bests auto mechanics

MA
MANNY A.
09/19/2018
DAVID IS ALWAYS READY FOR THE CUSTOMER WHEN THEY ARIVE TO HAVE THE WORK DONE IN AND OUT FAST , THEY SAVE ME TIME .
WHEN I ARRIVED THEY WERE READY TO START THE WORK NO DELAYS I GOT THE CAR SMOG AND WAS OFF TO THE DMV IN LESS THAN 30-THIRTY MINUTES . MY NEXT STOP IS TO GET THE OIL CHANGED IN ABOUT FIFTY MILES.

JOHN S.
Honda Accord
09/19/2018
All Work Guaranteed
David and his crew stand behind the work they do. Because of a one year guarantee on parts, David replaced a troubled starter with no charge to us. He has done this before on another vehicle we had.
David is honest and dependable. We’ve been customers for years and wouldn’t bring our cars anywhere else.

TA
TERRI A.
Ford Expedition
09/09/2018
Honest!
I broke down on the way out of town. My mother was dying. I needed my car ASAP. They dropped everything and got me in with no premium and with a kind soft heart. This is one of many times they have helped me. HIGHLY recommend them!

MIKE M.
GMC Yukon
09/06/2018
Master Cylinder
My brake problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired in one day for a very reasonable price.

JOHN S.
Honda Accord
06/23/2018
David and Pat and the crew are the best
I've been going to Gary's Automotive for many years and they never disappoint. All work is guaranteed and they stand by their work without question. They're efficient and do the little extras that are important for keeping our cars on the road.

MIKE M.
GMC Yukon
06/17/2018
Ac Recharge
Great service for a reasonable price.

DRAKE B.
06/07/2018
good service. fair price
good service. fair price.

PE
PEGGY E.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/23/2018
Honest, quick sevice, gets the job done
I had my a/c looked at. Now yhat its warming up, i can tell how good a job Garys Auto did. Nice & chilly in my car! Just the way i like it!!!

JERRY M.
04/22/2018
Always have courteous, professional service for my vehicles. Always considerate of sechedling issues. Honest care for my cars.. thank you..jerry mac

SP
SCOTT P.
Ram Pickup
04/21/2018
Best Shop in Town
Great customer service - no drama - I've been doing business with Dave for years. I have never had a problem or a complaint!

JOHNNY M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2018
Reliable and fast
I have been taking my car here for the last 6 years and will continue to do so.

IZ
Irene Z.
Honda Element
04/02/2018
10 yr. Customer
They are friendly and courteous. Do quality work. Car is done as promised. The prices are comparable.The reasons mentioned are very important. Above and beyond, is Gary's Automotive is HONEST. Put it all together and this is the best place to get your car repaired.

CG
CRAIG G.
03/30/2018
Dave & Pat
Dave & Pat have been taking care of our automotive needs for close to 30 years.

LG
LARRY G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/21/2018
Timely repairs, courteous, great prices.
Timely repairs, courteous, great prices.