JANELLE P.
05/14/2021
Honesty and communication.
I have been taking my cars to Gary's automotive since I was 16 years old. They have always been upfront and honest with me and the turn around time is good. They are very helpful, and have fair pricing. I appreciate the consistency over the past 35 + years.

LD
LISA D.
Toyota Matrix
05/11/2021
Gary's Automotive provides great service!
I've been going to Gary's Automotive for over 30+ years and I have always received great service. Whether it's a smog certificate or a more complicated repair, Gary's is thorough, as well as economical. It's important to have a good car mechanic that you can really count on. Thank you for your years of service!

MIGUETTE S.
04/30/2021
Honest & thorough.
These guys are the best! They explain everything, they break each job down for me and help me prioritize the work needed. As long as my aged truck is in their care all is well.

RJ
RICK J.
Honda Civic Si
04/23/2021
Honest and friendly and reasonable cost
The guys at Gary's automotive are always so friendly and always get our vehicles in quick. They are honest and affordable. I would never take my car else where.

NW
NANCY W.
04/22/2021
A trustworthy auto shop
David and crew keep my '06 van running like a new car. Whatever my problem I know that he will diagnose it and fix it without any add-ons. I really appreciate knowing that I am never taken advantage of and my car is in really good running order.

MELLISSA D.
03/29/2021
Car repair
Got pricing and fast repairs

KO
KATHLEEN O.
03/12/2021
I'M A HAPPY CUSTOMER!
When my check engine light was blinking and then stayed on I was really worried. My Rav4 is 0ver 20 years old and I was not sure what the diagnosis would be. Patrick said I would have my Rav back shortly. By the next day I was picking up my Rav and happy to see that things are looking normal again. Thank You!

MIKE M.
GMC Yukon
03/02/2021
Misfires
My car began running very roughly with a major loss of power. Gary’s quickly diagnosed the problem and corrected it in one day. Great service.

TG
TOM G.
03/02/2021
Quality service.
Always great, quality service.

MIGUETTE S.
02/19/2021
Thorough, conscientious
I wanted my old truck to have a proper going over, and that’s exactly what it got. Front to back, inside and out. I feel that I was listened to and I got what I asked for - no more no less. Then I had everything carefully explained to me in a way I could understand, and the work the truck needed was done . I am very very happy with the service I got, and I feel good amd confident in the state of my truck.
Five stars, A+, 10/10, 100%, gold medal

MIKE H.
Orland, CA
02/13/2021
They know there jobs
Great work as usual. I would highly recommend this shop

BECKY H.
01/20/2021
Top notch
I love that they have great customer service. We brought my crv in and same day diagnosis and fix. I had a few questions and they always take the time to answer and explain. I love going to a mechanic that I know will shoot me straight and do a great job. Thank you!!

LARRY B.
01/07/2021
2011 escape
They always do a great job.and price is always what they say great job👍🛻🛻🛻🛻🛻🛻

WS
WAYNE S.
Kia Spectra
12/23/2020
They take care of any issues.
Problem with break job and was taken care of right away.

MIKE M.
GMC Yukon
12/15/2020
Leak repair
I had multiple water and oil leaks that required a lot of parts and labor to fix. Gary’s completed the work quickly for a reasonable price. Good work for a good price.