MA
MANNY A.
09/19/2018
DAVID IS ALWAYS READY FOR THE CUSTOMER WHEN THEY ARIVE TO HAVE THE WORK DONE IN AND OUT FAST , THEY SAVE ME TIME .
WHEN I ARRIVED THEY WERE READY TO START THE WORK NO DELAYS I GOT THE CAR SMOG AND WAS OFF TO THE DMV IN LESS THAN 30-THIRTY MINUTES . MY NEXT STOP IS TO GET THE OIL CHANGED IN ABOUT FIFTY MILES.

Honda Accord
09/19/2018
All Work Guaranteed
David and his crew stand behind the work they do. Because of a one year guarantee on parts, David replaced a troubled starter with no charge to us. He has done this before on another vehicle we had.
David is honest and dependable. We’ve been customers for years and wouldn’t bring our cars anywhere else.

TA
TERRI A.
Ford Expedition
09/09/2018
Honest!
I broke down on the way out of town. My mother was dying. I needed my car ASAP. They dropped everything and got me in with no premium and with a kind soft heart. This is one of many times they have helped me. HIGHLY recommend them!

MIKE M.
GMC Yukon
09/06/2018
Master Cylinder
My brake problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired in one day for a very reasonable price.

Honda Accord
06/23/2018
David and Pat and the crew are the best
I've been going to Gary's Automotive for many years and they never disappoint. All work is guaranteed and they stand by their work without question. They're efficient and do the little extras that are important for keeping our cars on the road.

MIKE M.
GMC Yukon
06/17/2018
Ac Recharge
Great service for a reasonable price.

DRAKE B.
06/07/2018
good service. fair price
good service. fair price.

PE
PEGGY E.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/23/2018
Honest, quick sevice, gets the job done
I had my a/c looked at. Now yhat its warming up, i can tell how good a job Garys Auto did. Nice & chilly in my car! Just the way i like it!!!

JERRY M.
04/22/2018
Always have courteous, professional service for my vehicles. Always considerate of sechedling issues. Honest care for my cars.. thank you..jerry mac

SP
SCOTT P.
Ram Pickup
04/21/2018
Best Shop in Town
Great customer service - no drama - I've been doing business with Dave for years. I have never had a problem or a complaint!

JOHNNY M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2018
Reliable and fast
I have been taking my car here for the last 6 years and will continue to do so.

IZ
Irene Z.
Honda Element
04/02/2018
10 yr. Customer
They are friendly and courteous. Do quality work. Car is done as promised. The prices are comparable.The reasons mentioned are very important. Above and beyond, is Gary's Automotive is HONEST. Put it all together and this is the best place to get your car repaired.

CG
CRAIG G.
03/30/2018
Dave & Pat
Dave & Pat have been taking care of our automotive needs for close to 30 years.

LG
LARRY G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/21/2018
Timely repairs, courteous, great prices.
Timely repairs, courteous, great prices.

EK
ERIK K.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/24/2018
Terrific and efficient service!
Another great experience at Gary's Automotive. I took my 2017 Honda in to have routine maintenance at 8 am. Dave told me it'd be ready around noon. Sure enough, he called me at noon to tell me it's ready for pick up. The car was well taken care of and all maintenance dealt with. I'm thankful to have such a reliable mechanic.

RANDY R.
02/23/2018
Trust it's all about trust
You and your staff have always treated me and family great .Please give Pat a raise!!

JANINE R.
01/22/2018
David is the BEST!
Have been a loyal customer for almost 20 years. They do an awesome job, and back up their work if there is ever any problem. Worth the drive across town to get there!!

RON G.
INFINITI QX4
01/09/2018
Rat Repair Job
Following vacation we came home to find out our SUV that was parked for 12 days ran very poorly when we went to drive it. The following day I opened the hood only to find a very large brown rat had made a nest out of the hood liner in the center of the engine. I contacted Gary's Automotive and they made me an appointment for the very next day. I had no idea as to the extent of the damage or the total cost. The work that Gary's performed was reasonably priced and corrected a pre-existing problem as well as the issues created by the rat. The SUV is 20 years old and it runs great thanks to continued service from Gary's.

Ford Econoline Wagon
01/02/2018
Servicing is important
David and the crew at Gary's just serviced the transmission of one of my vehicles. They have done regular servicing of transmissions, (which include filters and new fluid) in all my cars. Also they have a technique to do the same with the cooling systems and brakes systems. The price is reasonable and it keeps the cars running year after years. The work is done correctly every time and it gives me confidence in my vehicles. They have supported us for many years with always professional work that they stand behind.

MA
MANNY A.
12/25/2017
GARY'S AUTOMOTIVE IS A SMALL MON AND POP OPERATION THAT HAS BEEN IN CHICO FOR YEARS PROVIDING THE BEST SERVICE , THE BEST PRICE AND THEY STAND BEHIND THERE WORK. HONEST PEOPLE HARD WORKERS TREAT THE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOUR FAMILY.
THE ONLY AUTO REPAIR PEOPLE I WILL EVER HAVE WORK ON MY CAR AND I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR YEARS.