05/16/2019
Misfire Problem
Gary’s was able to work on our car immediately even though they were very busy. They were able to complete the necessary repairs quickly and for a reasonable price. Gary’s has always provided great service and I highly recommend their service.

Chrysler Concorde

ANN G.
Acura Integra
05/01/2019
Exceptional
This is an exceptional auto repair location. They are 100% honest and the staff is outstanding with customer service. BEST place in Chico!

GMC Yukon
04/25/2019
A/C Check
Great service for a good price as always.

KG
KAROLYN G.
Acura RSX
04/23/2019
exhaust leak detected
Quick work & follow up on the promised phone call in 2 hrs., since I was leaving to go out of town.
Always a good service & nice guys!

Dodge Caravan
04/20/2019
Best Auto Shop in Chico
David and the crew at Gary's Auto are great. Top-notch service. Ginuine passion for cars. The last honest mechanic. Don't take your vehicle anywhere else! Highly recommended.

WS
WAYNE S.
Kia Spectra
04/09/2019
Break replacement.
Got right in and the brakes work great.

RJ
RICK J.
04/03/2019
Best auto shop in town
Took my truck in because the check engine light was on. They were fast and honest. It was a simple fix of tighting a clamp. Always a quick drop off pick up. They call and check in with you let you know what they found and ask what you want to do. Never pushy. Over all A+++

BETTE H.
Magalia, CA
03/21/2019
Excellent Professional Service
I moved back to California a little over 3 years ago. Since coming back to CA, Since I came back. I haven't had any mechanical work done on my car other than the minor stuff such as new tires and a few oil changes. Then my brakes went out and I didn't know where to take my car. I read a few reviews and they were all good, so I decided to try Gary's Automotive and I'm glad I did. Every good review I read was absolutely true--they are friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and gave me same day Service. In years passed, I had to leave the car over night. They went above and beyond what was expected. I will use the again in the future whenever I need work done on my car. Thank you Patrick for making me glad I chose Gary's.

03/16/2019
Wheel Bearings
Comprehensive service in reasonable time for a good price. Always great service.

AL
AMANDA L.
03/12/2019
Great workmanship
I recommend Gary's automotive to anyone. Their dependable, and honest. They back the work they do. I have no complaints.

Thanks Crew

GMC Pickup
03/12/2019
Gary's Automotive
These are good guys

JOVANNI T.
02/23/2019
Very trustworthy!
Everyone wants to take their car somewhere you know they will do honest, good work. Best mechanic in Chico.

Lincoln Town Car
02/14/2019
Gary’s is the best shop I have ever worked with.
I have a lived in Colorado, Idaho and many cities in California and Gary’s is by far the best shop I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.
Their prices fair and the best I have found,The work is done when promised. The communication is excellent, and repairs are done as expected.
I have grown to respect and trust this shop and refer my friends the Gary’s.

RON G.
Toyota Sequoia
02/06/2019
Better than expected...Thank you.
I went to Gary's for rear brakes and I asked to have any other services performed (like a tune-up) as I did not know the history of this recently purchased car. I was prepared to spend several dollars to bring the car up to sound and safe operating condition. The inspection at Gary's revealed that ONLY the rear brakes were required and that the care was in very good condition. It is a wonderful feeling to have confidence in your choice of mechanics and to know that you are not being taken advantage of.

RJ
RICK J.
02/01/2019
Fast and reliable
Gary's automotive has always worked on my family vehicles over the years. They are fast and very honest.

Bob M.
01/08/2019
All Family Car Care
We've had Gary's Automotive take care of our post-warranty vehicles since 1985 that included all of my families' cars, new and used. There has never been an issue with service other than superb professional work at an affordable price. Highly recommend.

DELORES M.
01/03/2019
Way above usual service
Gary's is a great place to go if ypu are elderly and not good with cars. Everyone there does many extras such as getting spare tire fitted into a slot and checking anti-freeze. Prices are very reasonable

RICHARD H.
Cadillac CTS
12/29/2018
As always top notch affordable service. We'll never trust our cars anywhere else

RANDY R.
12/29/2018
Trust, knowledge,great results in a short down time
I have used Gary's auto for 25 plus years . My family and friends have always had great service. and always treated fair. Thank you Dave and Pat for all you do.