DELORES M.
01/03/2019
Way above usual service
Gary's is a great place to go if ypu are elderly and not good with cars. Everyone there does many extras such as getting spare tire fitted into a slot and checking anti-freeze. Prices are very reasonable

RICHARD H.
Cadillac CTS
12/29/2018
As always top notch affordable service. We'll never trust our cars anywhere else

RANDY R.
12/29/2018
Trust, knowledge,great results in a short down time
I have used Gary's auto for 25 plus years . My family and friends have always had great service. and always treated fair. Thank you Dave and Pat for all you do.

DAVID S.
Acura Integra
12/22/2018
Jumped while we waited
My daughter came to pick me up while the car was in the shop. When it came time to go we found the battery had died and her car wouldnt start. Patrick didnt skip a beat, he inspected the battery terminals and gave her a jump and got us on our way. No hassle, just good service. Thanks!

TAMBA S.
12/12/2018
The professionalism of all the staff.
I have been going to Gary’s Automotive for several years. Dave is the most honest and sincere mechanic I know in Chico. His rates are very affordable and he gets the job done. I strongly recommend Gary’s Automotive.

KJ
KAREN J.
Chrysler 200
11/23/2018
Perfect, as always
David and Patrick have taken care of all my convertibles since 2004. This time it was a quick smog check which they got my car in and out in no time. Thanks, guys!

11/21/2018
Mirror/Door
Gary’s helped determine that I had a transfer case problem and made an appointment for me to have it repaired. They also replaced z damaged mirror and the front shocks. The repairs were completed in one day for a very reasonable price. Excellent service as usual.

JIM S.
Toyota Avalon
11/04/2018
Thanks Guys,
As always you took care of us. Our whole family has be relying on you and this time you fixed all the foibles of Julies Honda CRV. She is so happy to get her rig on the road again. Thanks!

VC
VALERIE C.
Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018
They are very personable, and not pushy like most shops. They did a diagnostic for free, and then instead of trying to book us an appointment asked first if we were going to do the work ourselves. We ended up using their service and they were within $1.50 of the estimate and done in less time than they stated.

DELORES M.
10/26/2018
Honest, accommodating and skillful!
I have been going to Gary's Automotive for a couple of decades and it is a pleasure to be able to count on the skillful service, reasonable prices, and above all honesty!

SUE H.
Saturn SC1
10/25/2018
Gary's Automotive is he BEST !!!!!
I have been going to Gary's for several years and I have been so happy after every visit. The work is done and you know it was done right.

RICHARD H.
Cadillac CTS
10/11/2018
Happy
You guys are great. im happy that we found you. Excellent work. Affordable and honest

SG
SAM G.
09/26/2018
good people
Bests auto mechanics

MA
MANNY A.
09/19/2018
DAVID IS ALWAYS READY FOR THE CUSTOMER WHEN THEY ARIVE TO HAVE THE WORK DONE IN AND OUT FAST , THEY SAVE ME TIME .
WHEN I ARRIVED THEY WERE READY TO START THE WORK NO DELAYS I GOT THE CAR SMOG AND WAS OFF TO THE DMV IN LESS THAN 30-THIRTY MINUTES . MY NEXT STOP IS TO GET THE OIL CHANGED IN ABOUT FIFTY MILES.

JOHN S.
Honda Accord
09/19/2018
All Work Guaranteed
David and his crew stand behind the work they do. Because of a one year guarantee on parts, David replaced a troubled starter with no charge to us. He has done this before on another vehicle we had.
David is honest and dependable. We’ve been customers for years and wouldn’t bring our cars anywhere else.

TA
TERRI A.
Ford Expedition
09/09/2018
Honest!
I broke down on the way out of town. My mother was dying. I needed my car ASAP. They dropped everything and got me in with no premium and with a kind soft heart. This is one of many times they have helped me. HIGHLY recommend them!

09/06/2018
Master Cylinder
My brake problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired in one day for a very reasonable price.

JOHN S.
Honda Accord
06/23/2018
David and Pat and the crew are the best
I've been going to Gary's Automotive for many years and they never disappoint. All work is guaranteed and they stand by their work without question. They're efficient and do the little extras that are important for keeping our cars on the road.

06/17/2018
Ac Recharge
Great service for a reasonable price.

DRAKE B.
06/07/2018
good service. fair price
good service. fair price.