SUE H.
Saturn SC1
11/05/2019
Sue's smog exam !!
I have been going to Gary's for many many years. I have all the trust that Dave and his staff will do an excellent job which they have always done. Great service, good attitude and very fair prices. Only place I have taken my car since I moved to Chico twenty years ago. They are best !!!!!

MIKE H.
Orland, CA
10/15/2019
2007 pick up
These people know cars. Great job

KG
KAROLYN G.
Acura RSX
10/10/2019
Gas leak repair
Usual great service & friendly personnel. Dave was more than kind to offer to wait for me near closing to return my rental & get back to pick up my car.
It's a wonderfully secure feeling to know that I have a mechanic I can rely on & trust to do the best job keeping my car in tuned.
Thanks for your great service yesterday.

DIANA G.
08/30/2019
Always honest, efficient, timely and professional!
Always awesome service. Truely care about their customers.

MA
MANNY A.
08/20/2019
THE WORK AT GARY'S IS DONE RIGHT THE PRICE GREAT AND THEY STAND BEHIND THERE WORK, THE ONLY PLACE TO GO.
GARY'S AUTO REPAIR IS THE BEST REPAIR SHOP , GARY'S WORKERS DO THE JOBS RIGHT AND THE PRICE IS GREAT THEY CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY SERVICE THEY ARE THE ONLY PLACE I WILL EVER TAKE MY CARS AND TRUCKS.

LARRY B.
GMC Suburban
08/09/2019
Gary's values your business.
Thanks for helping, again.

TAMBA S.
08/07/2019
Very efficient and accommodating
My vehicle had misfire and was difficult to drive. I did not have appointment, so I called Gary Automotive to see if they can take a look at my vehicle. I was not sure if they would have time to look as my vehicle today. My vehicle was fixed and was ready to be picked up in few hours. Gary Automotive also advised me on other potential problems on my vehicle that needed attention. I tell you, Gary Automotive is the best in town.

IZ
Irene Z.
Honda Element
07/16/2019
Best of Chico
Been a customer of Gary's Automotive for over 10yrs. Recommend very highly. Outstanding customer service, trained and qualified mechanics, car ready when promised. The most important , they are honest. Something doesn't need immediate attention but in the near future, they say so. Trust them 100% .

07/13/2019
ABS Warning Light
I was going on a trip and Gary’s was unable to troubleshoot and repair my car in time for my trip. Great service as always.

PE
PEGGY E.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/11/2019
Honest and detailed
I trust the guys at Gary's Auto. I feel that they are concerned that I feel safe and that my car is running correctly. I don't feel that they take advantage of me and that they do the best they can. They are honest and truthful.

AL
AMANDA L.
07/08/2019
Brake work
My wife and I have been going to Gary's automotive for bout 15years, never a problem. Until this last episode with my truck brakes.
Although the problem was finally fixed, I'm not sure we will be returning for reasons I won't mention here. Has nothing to do with David, but an employee.

Hyundai Accent
06/01/2019
Fast service
They found a simple fix to my problems very fast.

JON W.
05/22/2019
They know what they are doing
Gary's Automotive has always done a great job and stands behind the work. They take care of all three vehicles for my family.

TAMBA S.
05/20/2019
My Toyota is Driving Great
Gary Automotive always do a fabulous job. They reminded me when it was time to fix my vehicle. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my appointments twice due to some unexpected family situation. However, Dave and his team still find a way to accommodate me. No matter the situation, they would find a way to work with you. My Toyota drives great. Seriously, I really love Gary’s Automotive. You should check them out.

05/16/2019
Misfire Problem
Gary’s was able to work on our car immediately even though they were very busy. They were able to complete the necessary repairs quickly and for a reasonable price. Gary’s has always provided great service and I highly recommend their service.

Chrysler Concorde

ANN G.
Acura Integra
05/01/2019
Exceptional
This is an exceptional auto repair location. They are 100% honest and the staff is outstanding with customer service. BEST place in Chico!

04/25/2019
A/C Check
Great service for a good price as always.

KG
KAROLYN G.
Acura RSX
04/23/2019
exhaust leak detected
Quick work & follow up on the promised phone call in 2 hrs., since I was leaving to go out of town.
Always a good service & nice guys!

Dodge Caravan
04/20/2019
Best Auto Shop in Chico
David and the crew at Gary's Auto are great. Top-notch service. Ginuine passion for cars. The last honest mechanic. Don't take your vehicle anywhere else! Highly recommended.