BECKY H.
01/20/2021
Top notch
I love that they have great customer service. We brought my crv in and same day diagnosis and fix. I had a few questions and they always take the time to answer and explain. I love going to a mechanic that I know will shoot me straight and do a great job. Thank you!!

LARRY B.
01/07/2021
2011 escape
They always do a great job.and price is always what they say great job👍🛻🛻🛻🛻🛻🛻

WS
WAYNE S.
Kia Spectra
12/23/2020
They take care of any issues.
Problem with break job and was taken care of right away.

GMC Yukon
12/15/2020
Leak repair
I had multiple water and oil leaks that required a lot of parts and labor to fix. Gary’s completed the work quickly for a reasonable price. Good work for a good price.

JOHN S.
11/25/2020
Consistenly the Best
Always great honest work done by the best in town. They have kept our cars going for years. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

LI
LORI I.
Saturn Aura
11/11/2020
Can always count on Gary's Automotive!
I am always extremely happy with David and Gary's Automotive. They do a great job, are quick and pretty painless with the fees charged. We have been taking our vehicles to them for over 15 years and have never been unsatisfied.

BD
BRIAN D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/05/2020
We receive great service and communication every time
Whenever I bring a vehicle to Gary’s automotive service is always at the highest standard. Communication about any issues that I may have in the future also things I can wait on are spot on.
Thank you for another great experience.

MA
MANNY A.
11/02/2020
THEY ARE PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST, THEY NEVER OVER CHARGE AND THEY KNOW THERE BURINESS.
DAVID AND ALL THE WORKERS AT GARY,S AUTOMOTIVE TAKE PRICE IN THERE WORKMANSHIP , THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I WILL TAKE MY CARS FOR REPAIRS I,M 71 GOING ON 72 ON THE 18TH OF DEC. THEY HAVE ALWAYS TREATED ME GREAT.

10/20/2020
Antenna repair
Gary’s was able to work on our car on short notice to repair an antenna damaged by a carwash. They repaired the antenna in just two hours for a very reasonable cost. Excellent service as always.

MZ
MARK Z.
10/10/2020
David is a good place to start!
I always feel Gary's Automotive is thorough in the diagnosis and reasonable in the price quote. I have never felt the charge for a repair has been unreasonable. I will be back and will continue to recommend Gary's Automotive to friends.

JULIE W.
09/29/2020
Speedy service
The honest and speedy service provided is why I'm a returning customer.

NJ
Nancy J.
09/22/2020
The Best!
They get you in quickly, Almost always have your car done in a day and have reasonable prices. The best I’ve found in my 35 years in Chico.

GMC Yukon
08/28/2020
Door Handle
My passenger side wouldn’t open consistently from inside the vehicle. Gary’s gave me a next day appointment and fixed the problem. Great service for a reasonable price.

NJ
NANCY J.
08/14/2020
Awesome place!
They always get me in and out quickly and are fairly priced.

TR
TOM R.
Toyota Tundra
08/11/2020
OUTSTANDING RELIABLE SERVICE!
Over the years Gary's Automotive has proven itself to be one of the most responsible independent repair services in Chico. Repairs have always been spot-on, as prompt as possible, and fairly priced. Highly recommended.