Business Solutions

Gary's Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LG
LARRY G.
08/12/2022
In and out for a smog on my vehicle no appointment necessary
I always take my vehicles to Gary's automotive I have 100% confidence that they will do the job right and usually cheaper than anybody else.

RICH W.
07/30/2022
Excellent Service!
Very courteous, knowledgeable and informative. Car was finished when expected with no surprises. Gary’s was recommended to me by several people and I will...

LW
LISA W.
07/27/2022
Check engine light on
Excellent service, as always (15 years!) I

MIKE M.
07/12/2022
4Runner clutch
The hydraulic clutch in our 4Runner failed on the weekend. I left a message with Gary’s and Dave called me Monday morning. He was able to work on the car...

ME