JERRY F.
Saint Johns, MI
Buick Rendezvous
04/29/2018
3 stars.. Could do better
Gary's has done numerous repairs on my vehicles. I think they are honest and do good work.. But I never get my old parts as I request and they are very very expensive.. The last time I did business with them the price kept going up and for reasons I won't get I to but it should not have cost me money for an error on there part.. Either way yes Gary's is one of the better auto service shops you can go to in the st johns area.

KH
Kyle H.
Michigan
Saturn Aura
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said everything went well during his visit to this business. They did a great job and their prices were fair. His vehicle is still dragging even though they were supposed to have fixed his brake system. He will have to take his vehicle back because there is something else going on that they didn't notice. The situation is not entirely their fault though because his vehicle is a unique case.

RD
Robert D.
Saint Johns, MI
GMC Pickup
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the vehicle would not start the next day and he is not sure what is going on.

AP
Amy P.
Ovid, MI
Volkswagen Jetta
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Amy said this business told her she needed all 4 wheels done on her vehicle when she didn't.