Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Stacey M.
Irvine, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Danielle does such an awesome job. She keeps everything rolling from one customer to the next and works hard to keep everyone from waiting too long.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to provide service for your Elantra. We appreciate you taking time to post  a review.

AR
Alton R.
Berea, KY
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service
Can’t complain
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

We appreciate you taking time to post a review. Your feedback is important to us. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership service
I recently encountered a difficult issue to diagnose with my 2015 Santa Fe. While a transmission problem at 40K miles has left me questioning the integrity of the product somewhat (the reason for a 4-star rating), the service department made sure I was never without a vehicle to drive, kept great lines of communication about the repair progress and was persistent in finding the root cause. They reassured me this was nothing they had encountered before. It is good to have the car back in working order and I hope this was a rare mechanical issue, because this is a comfortable and efficient vehicle that I have enjoyed owning.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for you patience throughout the diagnostic and repair process. We truly appreciate your business and you taking time to post a review.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Customer service
I had an unexpected flat and tire was not instock, made for 5.5hr day.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

We appreciate you taking time to post a review. I apologize the the extended delay in getting the tire inspected. We are currently reviewing our process as far as stagged lunches go. Your feedback is very important to us and we will do everything we can to ensure a 5 star experience next time.

Richard H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department Personnel
Great service department. Greeted by name by Danielle and promptly taken care of. thanks
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

AH
Arlene H.
Mount Sterling, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great dealership.
Fast and efficient service.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

WC
William C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
first oil change free
okay
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your Accent service needs. We appreciate your business and you taking time to post a review.

Terry M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2018 Category: Service
They take care of the customer......ME!
This service dept goes over and above all my expectations. They pick up and deliver your vehicle, we live out of the city the dealer is in, they bring my wife a vehicle to drive, take our vehicle and complete the service repairs and deliver our vehicle back to us. We've never had a service dept do that in my life, being 30-40 minutes away...…...
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

We know that your time is very important and we appreciate you posting a review. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. We are happy to pick your vehicle up and deliver it if it makes it easier for your.

Donald M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and efficient
Very friendly staff
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Delmas B.
London, KY
delmasb
Fast friendly service
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking time to post  review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Louisville, KY
Good
Good
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking time to post  review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you for your next routine visit.

06/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional friendly timely convenient
Best part consistent over years
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Monica G.
Woodbine, KY
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Service center sucks.
I brought my 2016 car in that I bought brand new from the same lot because it looked like it had rust all over the car. They said it was "rail dust" and they had a problem with cars getting that because of the trees on their lot. The woman that checked my car in looked at it and said it would have to be sent to a body shop and they would do the whole car since it was still under warranty. Left my car with them for a week they called me on a Thursday and said my car was ready. When I got there nothing had been done to my car the service manager when I pointed out a chip in my hood and scratches had said the car hadn't left the lot and that it was just a chip from a rock from where I was driving. They then said my car wasn't under warranty any longer I left and called their GM who took care of my car and had what was promised done to the car. The GM was great and seemed to really care about his coustomers. The service center was horrible and acted like they didn't car that they had done nothing they had told me would be done. The service team really needs to learn customer service etiquette.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

I apologize for the situation and the lack of communication. I am glad the general manager was able to resolve your concern with the foreign debris on the paint. Thank you for taking time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us.

Daniel H.
Georgetown, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Good experience. Everything went well.
Everyone friendly and professional. Was a good experience. Probably good value for the money in keeping car in top shape.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate you choosing us for your Elantra Gt service needs. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

WN
Wendell N.
Berea, KY
06/06/2018 Category: Service
CLOSE TO HOME
great service
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you choosing us for your Tucson service needs. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

SA
Sydney A.
2009 Hyundai Azera
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick!
Fastest around!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to seeing you soon.

KR
Kimberly R.
Irvine, KY
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Michelle G.
Russell Springs, KY
Service department
Jennifer in the service department was great.so courteous and professional.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. I am happy we resolved the issue with your XM radio. We appreciate your business and hop to see you next service.

Janet B.
Paint Lick, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Chg
Quick and washed too!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your Santa Fe S service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service department was very helpful.
Took my car in for an oil change. They were fast and efficient...and even washed my car!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018