Richard S.
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Excellent people
The people are very accommodating

Deborah P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Great!
Gates Hyundai is a professional, clean and friendly dealership. I always get great service there and have purchased two vehicles through Gates Hyundai. I would recommend this dealership.
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your Hyundai. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for years to come. Have a great day!

OO
Oscar O.
03/26/2021 Category: Service

03/25/2021 Category: Service
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

We thank you for your feedback, I will be reaching out to you for follow up. Have a great day!

EW
Edna W.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
2017 Tuscon serviced
Gates Hyundai always service my vehicle, I wouldn't let nobody else service my car. Very pleased with their business. They always make sure their customers are happy.
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

David W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai personnel took care of me and my car in a safe and timely manner.
In these times of covid, Hyundai personnel made my visit there a safe one. The service to my car was performed well and in a timely manner. I will return there for future services to my car.
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

EE
Emma E.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Always satisfied with the service at GH. Service Department personal pleasant and helpful.
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Dorothy C.
Winchester, KY
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgable, friendly staff
Prompt appointments, the staff keeps you informed about what and when service will be done
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Desirae C.
Berea, KY
02/10/2021
Not pushy left ecstatic
Buddy was my salesman and he was very polite and never once made me feel like i was being pushed into a sale. Ended up with a new vechicle that fit my budget and have always had great service when i return for routine maintenance at Gates Hyundai of Richmond,Ky.
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Michelle G.
2020 Hyundai Accent
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Love
I love my car and the service I have received
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Jeana B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I love that you can schedule online and track the progress!
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Shiela S.
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Fast, curdious service
They are a great business!!
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Deborah S.
Mount Sterling, KY
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and no wait time.
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021