Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

PB
Patrick B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/18/2018 Category: Service
The best service department.
Enough said

RP
Ronnie P.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
This is the greatest service department I’ve experienced! Thank you!

Beverly B.
Maysville, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Had a good experience getting my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe serviced. They were very thorough and explained everything they did. Very satisfied.

Richard M.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
They treat you right and do what they say
see above

Joseph R.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Part replacement
The young lady who works in the Service Dept. is such a sweetheart. I should know her name by now. She checked me in very fast and told me what they would do. The parts Dept. worked very fast and accurate. They checked over my vehicle other than the work that they had to do. I'm very pleased when I go there.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you, sincerest thanks for your valued business. We look forward to working with you again soon. We appreciate you taking time to post a review.

Monte S.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
great S & S
Front end of the business to the back end, all great
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

It has been our pleasure to serve you. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. In an area filled with so many choices, we thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai needs.

Lawrence M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
professional
Jennifer Gray runs a very professional operation...from the greeting to the cashier pay out. Pleasant surroundings and nice folks.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Tracey B.
Nicholasville, KY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Best Hyundai Dealership in Central Kentucky
I live in Nicholasville, Ky but I have my car serviced at Gates Hyundai in Richmond, KY. They have great managers and staff!! I love Scott, the GM, and all of the staff in the Service department! Well worth the drive!

TC
Tony C.
Sonata service
Helpful service mgrs. Knowledgeable technitions.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai needs. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Christina C.
Irvine, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Love Gates Hyundai
These are the best group of people and they truly care about their customers. I was stranded beside the road with my child and they brought me a rental car. They went out of their way to get us taken care of when the closest Hyundai dealer refused to help because i hadn’t bought my car from them. They are the only people I will ever buy a car from.

Carolyn B.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept is always great Friendly Staff
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate you taking time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us.

SA

JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Donald M.
Owingsville, KY
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Just did a great job and very courteous
They are very courteous and the sales dept. really try to work with you.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Amanda M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, Helpful, and Responsive
The service team was able to fit me into their schedule the morning I brought the car by. They called me that day with the issue diagnosed and it was fixed the next working day. Great service and helpful staff!

DI
Darrel I.
Mc Kee, KY
12/09/2018 Category: Service
fast, freindly.
service was fast people we're friendly.

Michael L.
Winchester, KY
12/06/2018 Category: Service
great service always
the service here I awesome
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

Marshall H.

Waco, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department.
Friendly Staff always completes service on time.

Mark H.
Corbin, KY
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Got in when my appointment was, friendly and courtesy. Answered all my questions.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

It is our pleasure to do business with you and it would be our pleasure to continue service you.