Overall Rating 4.5294094/5Overall Rating 4.5294094/5Overall Rating 4.5294094/5Overall Rating 4.5294094/5rating 4.5294094
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

CL
Craig L.
Berea, KY
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Terrific Service
We recently bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata from another dealer. I took it to Gates for our first service and am glad we did. The staff was amazing and very informative. They were very kind and upfront about everything they were doing. It is our first Hyundai and since it came from a non-Hyundai dealer, I had a lot of questions. They answered everything and really made me feel like I had always been their customer. Keep up the great work!!
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your sincere words. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Your feedback is very important to us.

Richard M.
Winchester, KY
02/19/2019 Category: Service
recall
fast and friendly
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

We sincerely appreciate your time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us.

VE
Vickie E.
Lancaster, KY
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Always a great place to relax as they service your vehicle with coffee, water and chips. TV for viewing. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Got to see out salesmen Buddy Rue- always a treat to see him.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

NS
Nikki S.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Staff is always very helpful and responsive.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your kind words. Your feedback is very important to us.

WW
William W.
Ravenna, KY
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
This place has wonderful staff. They treat you like family. I will for sure return for service again.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us.

Waukegan, IL
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019 Category: Service
we appreciated your service for our vacation traveling breakdown
good job

John R.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick n easy
Already had appointment. Walked in then out in less then 1 hour.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Dan W.
Versailles, KY
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service is GREAT
I always call Danielle to set up the appointment . The appointment is set and Danielle is ready to serve My Hyundai. Great service
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Diane W.
Irvine, KY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I think i appreciate their friendliness as much as anything. They always greet me by name and go out of their way to make my visit as pleasant as possible.
I have recommended Gates dealerships to many people throughout the years. I started with Gates back in the late 90's and have leased or purchased cars from them since that time. They go out of their way to accommodate me whenever i call for service. I live in a neighboring county and don't get into Richmond very often, so when i do need to go in for service on my car i always try to do it when i have other appointments and they work me in each time. I really appreciate this effort on their part.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey!

Lexington, KY
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
They were very helpful with my request.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

SD
Scott D.
Campton, KY
Staff is knowledgeable.
The service department is always on time, don't try and sell you things you don't need, and always leave your car nice and clean after service.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

THANK YOU for your kind words & taking the time to post a review.

Leandra S.
Berea, KY
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Gates always has great service. Everyone is very friendly and professional.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

As always THANK YOU for taking the time to post a review.

GM
Guillermo M.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
Everyone is friendly
Great place friendly staff
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.

Marshall H.

TT
Tonya T.
Ft Mitchell, KY
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Service is quick and accurate ..
Always accommodating as I live out of town and friendly and stick close to appointment times .. Much appreciated ..
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to complete our survey.

Mount Vernon, KY
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Completed oil change with conventional oil. Had previously used synthetic. They insisted on redoing the oil change at no additional charge. Good Service.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us. Have a GREAT day!

Mc Kee, KY
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Always consistent and helpful.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us. I look forward to your future visits.

Danville, KY
Very satisfied.
Arrived early. Didn't have to wait. Everyone was professional and courteous.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us.

Customer service
Always great service. A little disappointed they did not wash my vehicle thus the 4 stars
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Your feedback is very important to us. Please stop by and allow us to clean the interior and exterior of your vehicle. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Charles B.