VH
Valerie H.
Ravenna, KY
07/31/2020 Category: Service
A matter of trust
The headline says it all. I’ve been to mechanics who have not done everything I have wanted. Gates is thorough and trustworthy.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, we greatly appreciate your business!

07/20/2020 Category: Service
Routine Service
As expected
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Whitesburg, KY
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Acceptable
Wasn’t completely satisfied, but they done what they said they would do.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/18/2020

We regret greatly your feelings about your visit and the circumstances surrounding the damage to your vehicles front end during unloading from a trailer upon arrival. We did assist the two gentlemen that brought the vehicle in during unloading, but only as we were asked to. I have adjusted our policy to no longer assist in unloading vehicles from customer trailers to avoid this situation in the future. We also are sorry that your vehicle experienced rear oxygen sensor heater circuit failure upon pick-up, this is not a part that gets touched in any way during engine replacement, we did provide a free of cost scantest and a part number and price, which we did not have in stock. The gentlemen suggested he could easily replace himself, and our advise was that the part could be obtained at a lower price from aftermarket suppliers in an attempt to be helpful. Again, we apologize if the situation was mishandled in any way. We greatly appreciate the oppourtunity to uphold Hyundai's engine warranty extension by providing a remanufactured engine for your vehicle at no cost, as well as providing a loaner vehicle for your use during the time your vehicle was in our facility. Thank you so much for your review.

Martin M.
Acworth, GA
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Service team was outstsnding
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, it was our pleasure to service your vehicle!

Mc Kee, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Very timely service appt. Car washed after service. Great value!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

We appreciate you making us your service center of choice, thank you for taking the time to post your review!

Curtis C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Service was quick.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for making us your service center of choice, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review!

Roney C.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
They are quick and they are professional
They treat you like family
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your review, we greatly appreciate your business!

Richard H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
Always great customer service by Andrew and Danielle, thanks !
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, we greatly appreciate you making us your service center of choice!

VE
Vickie E.
Lancaster, KY
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff /Help us with questions & Answers. Buddy Rue the BEST Sales Person in whole wide world.
Buddy Rue checked on us to see if we needed anything. Why they were taking longer than expected.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Brodhead, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2020 Category: Service
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

We would like to apologize for our failure to properly communicate the condition of your tires to you, I believe showing you the wear on your tires would have been a more effective way of relaying what the technician was seeing. Moving forward we will employ a better approach to ensure that we are not in the business of selling our customers anything they dont need, or to waste their hard earned money. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and bring this issue to my attention.

Donna M.
Berea, KY
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I purchased my Sonata used from another dealer but its very nice and I wanted it serviced at Hyundai. The location in Richmond was very accommodating, professional, friendly, and efficient. I took it for its first oil change after I bought it and they found a small oil leak, discussed it with me, ordered the part and set up another appointment for when it came in so they could replace it. I found the prices much better than I would have gotten at a local garage and I felt good knowing Hyundai mechanics who know my car were working on it. They fixed everything, even got me in early for my appointment and washed my car before they brought it out to me. Just truly excellent, very personal service. I would recommend them to anyone, and I LOVE my Sonata!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for choosing us to service your Hyundai, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review!

Joseph R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Checkup
I went in for oil change and multi point check up. Everything went very well and very fast.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you so much for your business, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review!

Berea, KY
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Danielle and the service department are great to work with!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service. Car fixed as promised.
Thanks!! Great service and friendly staff
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Daniel P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
The team they are very helpful
Danielle is an incredible person always taking care of the customer
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020