Latest Review about 2 months ago

S
Shannon .
Chipley, FL
05/02/2018
I would just like to say how great these guys are. We bought a Range Rover. Less than 3 weeks it tour up. 7 burnt intake valves and transmission. To make a long story short. We had a warranty. Issues with the warranty company. And the guys at gears worked with us to make our payments. They fixed it so it is like a brand new vehicle. They treated me like I was family from the start. They answered any and all questions and calls I made. And got it fixed in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone I know. Thanks guys. Y’all are great!!!!

Michael L.
01/27/2018
06 Mustang GT
Took my 06 Mustang to Gears. Talked to Jay, he was honest and personable. I already knew about the Ford 5 speed transmissions and there problems. When they told me what was wrong with it it was what I expected to hear. He answered all of my questions very well and he worked with my warranty company to get it fixed. The only thing was I wanted OEM transmission fluid put in it. He told me they used BG fluid. Recommended 30k change. I bought Amsoil AT fluid and put in it. It should last The 150k miles Mercon 5 recommend s till change.

The best thing is that they have me a life time warranty.

After 2yrs. No problems.

BT
bob t.
03/18/2017
Best in the area bar none
enjoyed my experience cant say it loud enough . I paid a little more but so worth it i cant believe how anyone could have had a bad experience .

KP
Karin P.
03/27/2016
Great service & very helpful!
My friend from out of town had a problem with her car and we didn't know if it would be safe for her to drive back home before having it fixed. We thought it was the radiator. We drove to Gears without calling them and asked them to look at her car. Although they were busy, they took the time to look at her car and told her it would be safe to drive back to her home over 4 hours away and have her mechanic take care of the problem. Thank you!!

TF
Todd F.
Lincoln Navigator
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Shawn. He said the business did a great job as far as he is concerned, and he was pleased with the service.

J.E B.
08/18/2013
Great
Great place ....they drop us off and picked us up when the service was completed . First time ever ridding in a stretch limo and best of all it was free . enjoyed gears

Lee B.
Panama City Beach, FL
07/31/2013 Category: Service
Lee said they do honest work and they communicated well with no surprises.

GB
Greg B.
Georgia
Chevrolet Suburban
07/31/2013 Category: Service
Greg said the personnel were kind and helpful. The price for the repairs, which was $2700, was high compared to $1500 at a facility closer to his home.

Alison B.
Dodge Sprinter
07/30/2013 Category: Service
Alison said she is very upset that she had to file a complaint with Florida's consumer affairs. She had ask the owner 3 times for the receipt to the part she had purchased. He would tell her he would get right on it and he never did. She was also pressured into writing a check instead of using her credit card, which she did not want to do. Her vehicle at this time is not working. It may not have anything to do with this place of business. She will not recommend this place of business, nor will she come back in.

LJ
Larry J.
07/26/2013 Category: Service
Larry said he really appreciates how the person he worked with actually test drove his vehicle. He found out there was a leak in his timing gasket. He fixed it and he was on his way out.

WB
William B.
07/26/2013 Category: Service
William said he got really fast service. It is a family oriented business.

Melissa M.
Chevrolet Uplander
07/22/2013 Category: Service
Melissa said the people were very professional and they did a great job.

RA
Richard A.
Nissan Maxima
07/22/2013 Category: Service
Richard said they did a good job and fixed everything, but they were a little more expensive.

FR
Frank R.
Mooresville, NC
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Frank said this business is very courteous, kind, and is true to their word. It was a very good experience.