Latest Review about 1 month ago

Christopher T.
Grovetown, GA
04/30/2020 Category: Sales
Costumer Experience
It is always a pleasure in dealing with Kimberly and Doug. They are very professional, and willing to work with the customer.

Jerry B.
Hephzibah, GA
01/27/2020 Category: Sales
No pressure tastics, answered all questions, very helpful
Same as above
TODD T., GM from Genesis Of Augusta responded on 02/04/2020

We appreciate your 5 star review and your purchase !! Enjoy your Genesis !!

Kenneth S.
01/04/2020 Category: Sales
They always take special care of me
Customer comes first
TODD T., GM from Genesis Of Augusta responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business !! Sincerely, Todd T, GM

EJ
Everett J.
2020 Genesis G80
11/11/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly
Very friendly
TODD T., GM from Genesis Of Augusta responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business !!

LW
Larry W.
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
Dealer personnel were very helpful and expedited the process.
TODD T., GM from Genesis Of Augusta responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate you returning for another G80 ! Sincerely, Todd T, GM

Andrew M.
Grovetown, GA
09/12/2019 Category: Sales
Pleasently surprised!!!
I was looking for my first luxury class car (BMW, Audi, Infiniti) when my husband suggested test driving a Genesis. It was love the minute I sat in the G70. Amazing cars, high quality, reasonably priced competitors to the major luxury brands. I wanted a few specific things, a G70 with the 3.3T engine and AWD. Our sales person, Doug, made it happen. We signed papers on Wednesday and they gave me a loaner, a 2019 G70, comparable to the car I was buying. By Friday my car was here on the lot from Charlotte, detailed and ready to go.

I could not be happier with my experience at this dealership or the AMAZING car. If you are considering a purchase in the luxury market, I highly recommend test driving one of these cars, they do not disappoint.
TODD T., GM from Genesis Of Augusta responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and your kind words. Enjoy your new Genesis !! Sincerely, Todd T, GM

PT
Philip T.
06/24/2019 Category: Sales
Customer satisfaction,Very professinal.
fine automobile.
TODD T., GM from Genesis Of Augusta responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review !! We appreciate your business !!
Sincerely, Todd T, GM