SD
Middle River, MD
2020 Genesis G80
01/24/2020 Category: Sales
New G80 Customer
My purchase was professional, courteous, and fast. My salesman, Mike, was great! They exceeded my expectations. Everyone was so friendly, and I was greeted every time I walked into the facility. I will definitely recommend!

Jacqueline B.
Washington, DC
2019 Genesis G80
12/31/2019 Category: Sales
Know Before You Go
This is a high volume dealership handling many brands, Hyundai among them and Genesis, an add on.

They seems to be very busy which means long wait times. Although we did get an exact price. (Lease) quote on the exact vehicle we wanted to lease, prior to setting an exact appt, it still was not ready when we arrived. The entire process from welcome to new car drive off took three hours, despite knowing exactly what we wanted beforehand.

Bel Air is off the beaten path, on a corridor of more than a half dozen dealership. They are still working on the concierge aspect of purveying the flagship of the Hyundai family.

The Genesis is an incredible product, luxury at an affordable price, nothing compares in the segment, but you are still dealing with representatives that apply old school car salesman trickery and pressure finance tactics. Do your homework, know your price point, decline the extras, read your contract carefully, and demand the service you need. You may have to scour the region to find a specifically equipped model. If Bel Air has the model you want, you may get a fair deal, You must be an informed buyer.

We got the model, color reasonably equipped at a price slightly higher than anticipated. They were the only dealer to give us a price quote in writing prior to our visit, none of the other four Genesis dealers we queried did this, the furthest in Springfield, PA. A dealer 7 mi. from our home had the exact model, but refused to deliver the car at a reasonable price or honor the corporate lease program offer. So I give Bel Air high praise for trying to earn our business.

Hopefully, they will continue working on merchandising the Genesis brand at the level of excellence it commands.

Richard S.