Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Matthew and Chrissy M.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
08/05/2020
Chris’s Team is Great!
We’ve been getting our families vehicles worked on by Chris, Ron, and the guys for years! Great business, fair pricing, and quality work!

Jay S.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/03/2020
Maryland inspection
very professional got my car inspected. they fixed minor issues same day in order for car to pass inspection. i would use these guys again.

David S.
Nissan Murano
08/01/2020
Nissan lift gate issue
They trouble shot why my lift gate would not open. Figure it out and now I'm good to go. Ron was great to work with, thanks guys

Bryce B.
Middle River, MD
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Bryce said they did a good job.

Mike B.
Joppa, MD
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/30/2020
Good service at a reasonable price nice people to deal with
When they work on your vehicle you can rest assured if it’s not right they will take care of it if you have to take it back mike b

BL
Bill and Betty L.
07/22/2020
Professional Service
Excellent and timely service by pros who are friendly and capable.

LH
Linda H.
Dodge Dakota
07/21/2020
Knowledge, reasonable rates, compassion for clients,
I am always satisfied with Chris Woodie and his guys. Trust them completely. I have recommended them to many acquaintances.

Dan and Deborah S.
Baldwin, MD
07/21/2020
Seems honest and fair
I have had various types off work done on two vehicles, a Honda and Toyota. They do a thorough check and let me know all areas of concern that may need work but don’t pressure me unless it’s a safety issue. I appreciate that. They were also the only ones to let us know our 4Runner frame was rusting out despite yearly regular visits to Tire Village for rotations, other mechanics and Jones for work.
It was unsafe and they told us.

Brittany S.
Jeep Cherokee
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Brittany said they were honest.

CD
Chris D.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the business was very helpful, knowledgeable, very informative, they had decent prices and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Malia R.
Ford EcoSport
07/10/2020
In and out
Great Customer Service. Always great service.

Judy W.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Judy said the staff explained the service, they had her vehicle done quickly and on time. They were pleasant and she had a good overall experience.

Dewayne M.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/30/2020
86 Corvette
These fellows are very competent 👍

DK
David K.
Parkville, MD
06/29/2020
You guys are amazing.
Very quick and professional, told me exactly what I needed to get done. Shout out to Ron for helping glue together my fob haha!
Honestly, it saved me like $60.
I will definitely be back for all my repairs.

Dale and Irene H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/27/2020
Fixed all problems as promised. They carefully went over truck called and advised me of necessary items that needed correction and also advised what I need to prepare for in the future. Went over the details of the repairs and pricing of those repairs.
My suggestion, don't even consider another automotive repair shop as this is the best. They truly treat you like family and very professional as well