PS
Peter S.
Apex, NC
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Top notch service
Service delivered on time as promised

ST
Sergey T.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Genesis Of Cary
You can hope for them.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit! We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We work very hard to make sure our customer service is second to none.  Receiving 5-Star surveys and reading positive feedback let's us know that we are doing a great job and encourages us to keep doing what we're doing!

RD
Robert D.
New Windsor, NY
10/08/2020 Category: Service
The Service team is the besta
The service makes me want to stick with the brand.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 10/08/2020

Shannon S.
Durham, NC
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Good service, ok experience
If I had to compare my last experience with some of my other service experiences with other dealers (service) I was alittle disappointed. I thought they were going to wash my car, after service, they didn't.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you very much for your recent service visit.  We strive very hard to take care of each and evey guest every time.  We will defintely learn from this and do better in the future.

HD
Howard D.
Conway, SC
2020 Genesis G70
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership with an EXCELLENT Service department. Very clean and organized. In fact, the ENTIRE STAFF that I had interaction with was VERY professional and helpful. My vehicle was attended to quickly and I was provided a loaner vehicle so we could go eat. I live roughly a 3 1/2 hour drive away and that drive was WELL WORTH it. I will always take that drive for service. I was even informed about an UPGRADE to my vehicle's NAVIGATION and that upgrade was ordered for me. An upgrade that I had not been informed about prior to my visit. Service Advisor was helpful with any question(s) that I brought to his attention. As far as I am concerned, Genesis of Cary, NC is the ONLY place that I will bring my vehicle for service. Thank you again Genesis of Cary, NC for a job WELL DONE!!!!
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 06/26/2020

2019 Genesis G70
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Valet service is top notch!
Dealership has an awesome valet service that is very convenient.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 06/26/2020

David C.
Southern Pines, NC
2019 Genesis G80
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Matt is an excellent service tech. Don’t loose him.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 06/01/2020

David O.
Chapel Hill, NC
2018 Genesis G90
05/12/2020 Category: Service
The way a luxury dealership should operate
This is one of the few dealerships where the staff from top to bottom is professional and efficient. Their timeliness with service and genuine concern with my questions makes you feel appreciated. No hard sales push. These guys are confident in the products they are selling and let the vehicles speak for themselves.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 05/12/2020

BK
Bobby K.
Dudley, NC
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Professional service and great waiting facilities.
I rate this dealership as the best since I have been buying cars.

Bobby K.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 04/22/2020

KC
Kenneth C.
Morrisville, NC
2019 Genesis G80
02/26/2020 Category: Service
2nd service
Excellent Service as usual!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 03/02/2020

Thanks again!  If you ever need anything, or aren't completely satisfied, please contact me directly!

James T.
Raleigh, NC
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Genesis G80
The service I received at the Johnson Hyundai in Cary North Carolina was what I expected it to be plus a little better.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 02/24/2020

Larry S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
I had recently purchased a used Genesis G80 and needed service plus some answers to several questions. I was greeted by Matt Burns. He was exceptional in responding to my numerous questions. I called him 3 more times after my visit for some follow-up items and he was most helpful. Great experience I have some additional work to be done by Genesis of Cary next week and I am most confident that the work will be done right. Thanks Matt!!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 02/17/2020