ST
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent office.
Love these guys!
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit! We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We work very hard to make sure our customer service is second to none.  Receiving 5-Star surveys and reading positive feedback let's us know that we are doing a great job and encourages us to keep doing what we're doing!

DO
David O.
Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/2020 Category: Service
The way a luxury dealership should operate
This is one of the few dealerships where the staff from top to bottom is professional and efficient. Their timeliness with service and genuine concern with my questions makes you feel appreciated. No hard sales push. These guys are confident in the products they are selling and let the vehicles speak for themselves.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 05/12/2020

BK
Bobby K.
Dudley, NC
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Professional service and great waiting facilities.
I rate this dealership as the best since I have been buying cars.

Bobby K.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 04/22/2020

KC
Kenneth C.
Morrisville, NC
2019 Genesis G80
02/26/2020 Category: Service
2nd service
Excellent Service as usual!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 03/02/2020

Thanks again!  If you ever need anything, or aren't completely satisfied, please contact me directly!

James T.
Raleigh, NC
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Genesis G80
The service I received at the Johnson Hyundai in Cary North Carolina was what I expected it to be plus a little better.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 02/24/2020

Larry S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
I had recently purchased a used Genesis G80 and needed service plus some answers to several questions. I was greeted by Matt Burns. He was exceptional in responding to my numerous questions. I called him 3 more times after my visit for some follow-up items and he was most helpful. Great experience I have some additional work to be done by Genesis of Cary next week and I am most confident that the work will be done right. Thanks Matt!!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 02/17/2020

Zane C.
Chapel Hill, NC
01/29/2020 Category: Service
They put the PRO in Professional
I have never worked with a dealership that across the board is as Professional and Courteous as Genesis of Cary. I own a 2018 Genesis G90 5.0 and needed service for an issue with the thermostat sticking, as my original dealership dropped the Genesis line they "couldn't perform warranty work". I did a quick Google search for the closest Genesis dealer and called. They put me in the system and were there to pick up my car the same day (LOVE THAT VALET SERVICE). Not only did they leave me something to drive but they left me a brand new 2019 G90. They called with updates during the service and scheduled the return of my vehicle when it was best for me. I will be doing ALL of my business with them going forward!!!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 01/30/2020

2019 Genesis G70
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Very good service for genesis owners
professional
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 01/27/2020

JJ
Jan J.
Apex, NC
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Everything was perfect. Couldn’t have been better.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 01/17/2020

AH
Albert H.
Raleigh, NC
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Efficiency, Timeliness and Courtesy.
One of the main reasons aside from the product itself is this is the only car company in America that offers complete amenities in their pricing. I brag to my friends who own Mercedes, BMW's and Lexus
of how foolish they are if luxury and savings are at the top of their list and there not looking at the Genesis product how they need to rethink their purchase.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 01/08/2020

2019 Genesis G70
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Professional attentive staff
Service with a smile, professional and communicative staff, vehicle pick up and delivery is an appreciative bonus.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 12/21/2019

Shannon S.
Durham, NC
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, Great Experience
I am a new customer and so far I am very impressed with the overall service at Genesis if Cary.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 12/17/2019