4.6

Raleigh, NC
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Came in for a service and wind noise concern. My service was completed but the wind noise still remains the same after leaving my vehicle at the dealership for the week.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you.  We will be contacting you to discuss.

Mihai C.

Rick P.
Holly Springs, NC
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
Sounds like steps are being put into place to improve the service experience. Looking forward to my next visit.

03/03/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
Make sure you allow for extra time to get your car serviced. No matter if you make an appointment or not, the wait is similar or worse than going to the doctors office :)
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 03/03/2021

RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 03/15/2021

Thank so much for your recent rescore of your service visit.  We at Genesis of Cary really do appreciate great guests like you.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Claude S.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 02/24/2021

Mebane, NC
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Professional and friendly
I recommend going to this dealership for any service as the staff is friendly and service advisors are very knowledgeable.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 02/10/2021

HD
Howard D.
Conway, SC
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Exceptionally clean dealership. Professional staff. Service Garrett Edwards was extremely helpful and made me feel as if I was being assisted by someone who REALLY cared about my needs. The drive to the dealership is slightly over 3 hours and WELL worth the journey. Friendly staff and they really make you feel at home-EVRY LAST STAFF MEMBER...Even during this troubling times with the COVID-19 virus, it is easy to see that the staff at this dealership: 1) cares about its customers and 2) truly enjoy their jobs.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 02/02/2021

GW
Graham W.
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Service provider
Courteous staff and professional acumen
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 01/27/2021

Melissa P.
Raleigh, NC
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Johnson Genesis of Cary
Always great service.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you so much for your recent service visit! We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We work very hard to make sure our customer service is second to none.  Receiving 5-Star surveys and reading positive feedback let's us know that we are doing a great job and encourages us to keep doing what we're doing.

James R.
Knightdale, NC
2017 Genesis G90
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Awful customer service
I’m having the most difficult time getting my issues addressed. Since my last survey, I cannot a call back to take care of damages that was caused by the dealership.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 11/25/2020

We thank you for your recent service visit and apologize for your experience.

James R.
Knightdale, NC
2017 Genesis G90
11/16/2020 Category: Service
AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
These folks damaged my vehicle when returning my car to my home via their concierge, and refused to take ownership in the damage.

Find a dealership that places a high value on customer services.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 11/18/2020

We thank you for your recent service visit and apologize for your experience. We will be contacting you to discuss.

PS
Peter S.
Apex, NC
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Top notch service
Service delivered on time as promised
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit! We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We work very hard to make sure our customer service is second to none.  Receiving 5-Star surveys and reading positive feedback let's us know that we are doing a great job and encourages us to keep doing what we're doing!

ST

Robert D.
New Windsor, NY
2017 Genesis G80
10/08/2020 Category: Service
The Service team is the besta
The service makes me want to stick with the brand.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 10/08/2020

Shannon S.
Durham, NC
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Good service, ok experience
If I had to compare my last experience with some of my other service experiences with other dealers (service) I was alittle disappointed. I thought they were going to wash my car, after service, they didn't.
RANDALL B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you very much for your recent service visit.  We strive very hard to take care of each and evey guest every time.  We will defintely learn from this and do better in the future.