4.5

Gabriel C.
Hackettstown, NJ
07/09/2020 Category: Sales
Nice Dealership
I purchased my G70 from Denville and it went pretty well. The price was what we agreed upon, Matt MacMillan was very attentive and friendly. The only negative was the detailing of the car, the engine bay was dusty and had leaves (this is a new car), they really need to improve the detailing upon delivery of a new vehicle. Overall, I liked Genesis of Denville.

CL
Charles L.
Ledgewood, NJ
07/09/2020 Category: Sales
Prompt courteous service!
The team at Genesis of Denville was outstanding on my recent purchase of a 2020 G70 Prestige. Just loved the vehicle but met some Genesis dealers who were slow to get info, pricing and were reluctant to locate a car. I called Genesis of Denville and they promptly asked me for all the details of the vehicle I wanted, quoted a price that day, located a vehicle the following day and I was able to complete the sale within a few days. The team here is great! I highly recommend you stop by Genesis of Denville or use their internet concierge.

PM

David W.
Florham Park, NJ
2020 Genesis G80
05/15/2020 Category: Sales
Admist the crisis, they were great
Getting the quotes, the car and the documents signed were easy and professional despite the COVID crisis.

LZ

Rockaway, NJ
2020 Genesis G80
02/09/2020 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
I found them easy to negotiate with and the salesman (Jose) kept me up to date as the dealership searched for the exact car, color and features I was looking for. In the end, they found what I wanted!

Andrew B.
Randolph, NJ
10/06/2019 Category: Sales
Customer experience
I appreciate how the management of the dealership and my salesperson were immediately responsive to my initial concerns and have made every effort to make sure that I am happy with my new vehicle and my experience with the dealership. I believe they are striving to achieve complete customer satisfaction as they emerge as a new player in the luxury car market.

10/06/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis - not quite ready to play with the big boys
While the Genesis vehicles may be designed to compete with Lexus, BMW and Mercedes the dealerships need to bring their customer experience up to that level. The salespeople could look more professional by wearing golf shirts with the company logo, not permitting employees to smoke just outside the side door so that every time the door is opened customers get blasted by stale smoke, honoring an appointment time so that the customer is not kept waiting to pick up their car. I love the car and our salesperson was very knowledgeable, professional and hard working but its the small details that also need to be addressed in order to take things to the next level. This is the responsibility of management and the owner. Hopefully as the brand becomes more established and well known they can deliver a n all around luxury car buying experience.
DAVID M R. from Genesis Of Denville responded on 10/08/2019

After our conversation, we have a much better understanding as to why your experience fell short of what we strive to deliver to each and every client. We would again like to take this opportunity to apologize and let you know we have taken all your constructive criticism as extremely important to our growing success. We are glad that you had a strong experience with our Genesis Sales Consultant Maxim Mills. We will make the necessary changes to ensure our clients will be better served in the future. We thank you again for your business and look forward to servicing your new G70 and any future vehicles you acquire. Please feel free to reach out at any time should you need any assistance in any way.

Respectfully,

Bonnie T.
Towaco, NJ
07/10/2019 Category: Sales
Worst customer service ever
Awful customer service. They are not upfront on timing of deliverables. We wasted 7 hours waiting for our car as they strung us along.

RF
Rudi F.
Dover, NJ
2019 Genesis G80
07/01/2019 Category: Sales
The G80 is a terrific automobile
Genesis made the decision to market itself as a luxury stand-alone brand, without having stand-alone dealership locations. As such, you're acquiring a luxury car among buyers and sellers of their Hyundai brand. Genesis of Denville is doing the best that it can with space allocation and dedicated Genesis salespeople.

Miranda R.