GH
Gary H.
Blacklick, OH
06/18/2021 Category: Sales
All was simple no presser
All was easy
JAMES L. from Genesis Of Dublin responded on 06/19/2021

Gary,  thank you so much for the great survey you recently did for Genesis and us.  Brittany and the dealership really appreciate your support!   As we move forward, please do not hesitate to call or write if you have any questions with your new Genesis.   Thank you again.

Jim Linsey
Genesis of Dublin
614-471-3000 x 1

Michael P.
Strongsville, OH
2021 Genesis G70
05/25/2021 Category: Sales
Professional staff, good inventory, great price
Sales staff is knowledgeable and professional. Finance department is not pushy. Got a great deal. Drove from Cleveland to get the car.

EB
Edward B.
Grove City, OH
05/19/2021 Category: Sales
The folks that sale us the cars!
The sales staff there is simply awesome and amazing. Very polite and well versed in their fields. It’s always a pleasure visiting there Locations... I’m looking forward to my next purchase of a Genesis EV...

Raysa M.
Gahanna, OH
05/13/2021 Category: Sales
excellent service and accomodating
Welcoming, good explanation of car, great follow through
JAMES L. from Genesis Of Dublin responded on 05/15/2021

Thank you so much for the Great Survey - it really helps the dealership and myself.

Looking forward to showing your how  your GV80 will self park!

Jim Linsey

Jay F.
Painesville, OH
04/26/2021
Sales
Being new to the Genesis brand exited and ready to buy a new GV 80 I called this dealership because they have the the Color and package that I was looking for but after two days of chasing them to see if I can make a purchase the manager was always busy never could talk to him just a sales person who always had to talk to the manager and get back to me once. It was a differant story every time I called. I decided not to buy from them I did not like my experience at all. They did not go out of there way at all to help bring over a new customer to the Genesis brand.

Margaret C.
Marysville, OH
04/08/2021 Category: Sales
Good price for my Gv80
I love my GV80 but I was not happy about a charge for paint protection that was automatically applied without telling me.
JAMES L. from Genesis Of Dublin responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. We will use this information to learn, grow and improve the customer experience here at Genesis of Dublin.

Selyne S.
Dayton, OH
02/20/2021 Category: Sales
Made the car shopping and acquisition experience
Knew I wanted a Genesis. Test dove one prior to searching for dealerships that had the color I wanted. Showed up to Dublin Genesis at the agreed upon date and time to pick up the car and the rest is history. This vehicle is indeed luxurious both inside and out! Satisfied with my purchase!!
Ask for Jim- he’s an awesome sales man.

TD
Terry D.
Fort Worth, TX
2021 Genesis G70
01/01/2021 Category: Sales
Sincere interest in my G70 satisfaction
I purchased my G70 far from home at a dealership I traveled to because they had the specific vehicle I was looking for, yet they treated me as though I was going to be a lifelong customer, taking a sincere interest in my satisfaction. They virtually insisted I test drive MY new car to make sure I was going to be happy with it. We went through all the paperwork in a non-hurried manner so I understood everything I was signing. Then they were meticulous in showing me all of the features and benefits of my new car, a process that made me truly appreciate the vehicle even more. Who knows, I may once again fly halfway across the country to do business with this dealership, and specifically my sale rep, again in the future.

JE
Judith E.
Strasburg, OH
2020 Genesis G80
07/01/2020 Category: Sales
Rating
Took care of all my needs.

RJ
Robert J.
Lewis Center, OH
06/03/2020 Category: Sales
The people are what make this such a great experience
Everyone I met treated me as if I was the most important person they had ever met. The experience was friendly, professional and probably one of the best concierge experiences I've had. I've been buying cars for 30 years, and this was the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Even after the purchase, I was not forgotten, the sales team checked in on me to make sure everything was perfect (of course it was) and if there was anything they could do to make it even better. Completely a 5-Star experience at every step.

Jeremy W.
Parkersburg, WV
2019 Genesis G80
05/27/2020 Category: Sales
Outstanding service
Our salesman Alex was very thorough and had every car we wanted to test drive waiting for us when we got back from a test drive. Overall, it was a really good experience. He was not pushy to make a sale; really did a great job.

NJ
Nathaniel J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
04/16/2020 Category: Sales
Love my Genesis!
The staff were so easy to work with and totally upfront about everything that was going on during the process - very clear about what would happen next, who would and wouldn't reach out to me (other Genesis team members vs scammers), where all of my money was going. Overall a very reassuring vehicle purchase and I've already recommended the car&dealership to many friends!
Love my G70!!

Amanda S.
Pickerington, OH
04/15/2020 Category: Sales
Great Experience During COVID Pandemic
Bryan was one of few who completed most of our deal over email/phone so that we only had to be in the dealership for limited amount of time. Very straightforward negotiation.

NM
Nelson M.
Gahanna, OH
2020 Genesis G90
03/11/2020 Category: Sales
Best Auto Purchase Experience I've Ever Had.
The dealership did not have the particular vehicle I wanted as I was very particular about both color and features. The salesman went way out of his way to find that car for me and personally made sure it was delivered in a timely manner. The dealership worked with me on the trade-in and sales price. I would highly recommend the salesman and the dealership to anyone wishing to purchase a new Hyundai/Genesis product.

Michael M.
Columbus, OH
2019 Genesis G80
02/26/2020 Category: Sales
Genesis Sales Person Delivera
I’ve dealt with many individuals when purchasing vehicles. Jim lives and breathes the Genetec product line and knows the product inside and out.