JE
Strasburg, OH
2020 Genesis G80
07/01/2020 Category: Sales
Rating
Took care of all my needs.

RJ
Robert J.
Lewis Center, OH
06/03/2020 Category: Sales
The people are what make this such a great experience
Everyone I met treated me as if I was the most important person they had ever met. The experience was friendly, professional and probably one of the best concierge experiences I've had. I've been buying cars for 30 years, and this was the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Even after the purchase, I was not forgotten, the sales team checked in on me to make sure everything was perfect (of course it was) and if there was anything they could do to make it even better. Completely a 5-Star experience at every step.

Jeremy W.
Parkersburg, WV
2019 Genesis G80
05/27/2020 Category: Sales
Outstanding service
Our salesman Alex was very thorough and had every car we wanted to test drive waiting for us when we got back from a test drive. Overall, it was a really good experience. He was not pushy to make a sale; really did a great job.

NJ
Nathaniel J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
04/16/2020 Category: Sales
Love my Genesis!
The staff were so easy to work with and totally upfront about everything that was going on during the process - very clear about what would happen next, who would and wouldn't reach out to me (other Genesis team members vs scammers), where all of my money was going. Overall a very reassuring vehicle purchase and I've already recommended the car&dealership to many friends!
Love my G70!!

Amanda S.
Pickerington, OH
04/15/2020 Category: Sales
Great Experience During COVID Pandemic
Bryan was one of few who completed most of our deal over email/phone so that we only had to be in the dealership for limited amount of time. Very straightforward negotiation.

NM
Nelson M.
Gahanna, OH
2020 Genesis G90
03/11/2020 Category: Sales
Best Auto Purchase Experience I've Ever Had.
The dealership did not have the particular vehicle I wanted as I was very particular about both color and features. The salesman went way out of his way to find that car for me and personally made sure it was delivered in a timely manner. The dealership worked with me on the trade-in and sales price. I would highly recommend the salesman and the dealership to anyone wishing to purchase a new Hyundai/Genesis product.

Michael M.
Columbus, OH
2019 Genesis G80
02/26/2020 Category: Sales
Genesis Sales Person Delivera
I’ve dealt with many individuals when purchasing vehicles. Jim lives and breathes the Genetec product line and knows the product inside and out.

YC
Youngja C.
Blacklick, OH
01/31/2020 Category: Sales
The dealership
They were very courteous for the showing the automobile.