GK
Rogersville, AL
2019 Genesis G80
09/04/2019 Category: Sales
Great Car, Great Service
I like the extras that come with this vehicle.

Jennifer A.
07/09/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis is the real deal!
I was in the market for a new car after deciding to sell my Jaguar XJL. I decided on the Genesis G70 after looking at many different options. Our experience at the Genesis dealership was amazing. Josh was our salesperson, and he was patient, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the entire process. They are blowing away the competition in service and how they treat their customers, in my book! I have owned many luxury brands, but this was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Bravo, Genesis!

SK
Steven K.
Nashville, TN
04/30/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis Dealer worth the trip
Friendly and professional, an overall great experience for a new car purchase.

GT
Gregory T.
2019 Genesis G80
01/22/2019 Category: Sales
Great car, good people
They had what we were looking for, on the lot, so we bought it on the spot.

Caden C.
11/10/2018 Category: Sales
Danny Rogers does it again!
Genesis of Huntsville was a pleasure to do business with. Danny Rogers is truly an expert in his field. He took my needs and placed me in the perfect vehicle. I will continue to do business with this dealership even though it is a 2 hour drive from my house. I look forward to my first service.

Cynthia S.
2019 Genesis G90
11/05/2018 Category: Sales
No comment.
This business sometimes takes a second time around to get things right. However, they are willing to work with you to ensure that the service is completed to your satisfaction.

This survey does not permit one to have a "maybe" response, nor does it allow for explanations of survey responses that might need clarifying.