Genesis Of Laguna Niguel

Santa Barbara, CA
2020 Genesis G70
01/15/2020 Category: Sales
Must ask for Devon.
I had one of the easiest and stress free experiences with this dealership. I really appreciated Devon's ability to listen, consult and keep the process going. He made this one of the best and most fun car purchase. I really appreciated his professionalism.
Samantha W. from Genesis Of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your beautiful new Genesis G70. We appreciate your business and will be here to assist you with all of your future automotive needs.Take care and have a great weekend!

LW
Larry W.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2019 Genesis G90
01/08/2020 Category: Sales
Best Auto Transaction Ever
I walked in with a printed copy of the Genesis corporate deal...they had the car I wanted...they offered several alternatives I picked the one that was best for me...we negotiated the end of lease deal on my G80...we shook hands...most efficient transaction ever.
Samantha W. from Genesis Of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/10/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us Larry. Thank you for your business and we hope you are enjoying your beautiful new Genesis G90! We are here to assist you with your automotive needs in the future. Take care and have a great weekend!

Michael C.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
09/29/2019 Category: Sales
No follow through, high pressure.
Still missing my second key after 10 days .
Amanda E., Assistant to the Service Director from Genesis Of Laguna Niguel responded on 11/20/2019

Good morning Michael,
We apologize that we were not able to deliver that 5-star Sales experience, that we are known for. I have been in contact with our Service team, and we were able to arrange a concierge appointment this past Monday to take care of that 2nd key for you. We sincerely value your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

Mandy E.
Reputation Manager
Allen Family Autos
949-485-3750

Allen B.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
09/10/2019 Category: Sales
Felt good about the price
Asked for a particular price/payment and they were able to make it happen.

IY
Irma Y.
Mission Viejo, CA
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Satisfied Customer
Friendly staff, very professional. It was a great car-buying experience. No hassles.

TP
Tyler P.
Pollock Pines, CA
08/18/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent and Friendly staff
I Leased my 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T and i love this car! Thank you so much Kaevon for helping me get this car, it has been so great to drive. Anyone looking to get a Genesis i highly recommend looking at this car and schedule a test drive.

BG
Brian G.
Irvine, CA
2019 Genesis G80
07/31/2019 Category: Sales
Very friendly, wonderful service and a fantastic car....
100%

RE
Richard E.
Tustin, CA
07/27/2019 Category: Sales
An nejoyable experience
I went to Allen Genesis since they had the exact color and model I wanted. Not a fan of other dealership visits, I was more than pleasantly surprised by the genuine friendliness and customer service at Allen Genesis. Although I ran into an unusually longer than average wait to get the paperwork completed, I went home in my new G70 very happy with this dealership experience. Thanks to Gilbert to looking after me with a great deal!

Calvin W.

GC
George C.
San Clemente, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Sales
The time I spent with my salesperson and the GM was a great help

./All was good