Christopher B.
Inwood, WV
09/25/2019 Category: Sales
Very Friendly Staff, easy to deal with
I was not happy about having to drive 180 miles round trip to buy a car that should be available locally, but the staff at Safford made life bearable. They were always very kind. I did not like the idea of having to pay $800 for them to do the very simple paperwork to sell the car, that is their job. Had I know ahead of time ( verbally explained to me rather than a small obscure sign on the wall ) I would have negotiated this or walked away from the sale. Otherwise very nice dealership, clean and attentive.

Shelton W.
Fort Washington, MD
07/19/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service and overall facility ambiance
The staff at Genesis of Springfield are all amazing. Especially the General Manager Scott!! Super awesome guy!!!

Derek H.
Silver Spring, MD
07/17/2019 Category: Sales
Management stingy
Go to Ourisman Genesis in Bowie.

DV
Daniel V.
Arlington, VA
07/01/2019 Category: Sales
Decent selection, good location
Not bad, I think the staff needs a little more training on Genesis vehicles. Thankfully I already knew what I was looking for, but I was partly under the impression that I knew more about the car than they did. Dealer was not open to negotiating much on the price.

Stuart W.

Zeshan T.
Manassas, VA
03/31/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Sales person was very helpful, business manager was reasonable and understanding, and the finance portion of my experience was elevated with the technology they have adapted.

Marshall M.
Reston, VA
03/27/2019 Category: Sales
Great dealership
Very professional dealership, no games, straight forward on purchasing process. Best value

Rajesh M.
Reston, VA
03/18/2019 Category: Sales
very smooth transaction
I came in knowing what I wanted, I was paying in cash so for me the bottom line out the door price was most important. I didn't get as much off as I might have hoped overall they gave me a good deal. The buying process was easy/quick for me.

One note - need to have finance department have a better sense of Genesis vs. Hyundai. In trying to get me to buy a service program they completely forgot that Genesis comes with 3 years of free service and therefore the service program should be based on years 4-x which I am not sure they do.

Leon B.

DT
Delroy T.
Fort Belvoir, VA
02/27/2019 Category: Sales
The entire staff were amazing!

Stewven H.
Keswick, VA
11/23/2018 Category: Sales
Very professional process
I recently traded an older Genesis in on a new G70 @ Genesis of Springfield. I live 2 hours away and wanted to nail down details prior to traveling to the dealership. I was able to do that with the able assistance of my contact, Navid. Everything went smoothly at the dealership and I was able to drive away in my new vehicle in a timely manner.