Ricardo G.
2021 Genesis Gv80
01/13/2021 Category: Sales
Love our car
went in there unsure if we were getting anything but after seeing our options....I got my wife the car of her sreams..

Carol H.
Albuquerque, NM
2021 Genesis Gv80
01/11/2021 Category: Sales
Gairo made it spectacular!
We called from out of state since Yuma Genesis had our exact vehicle. I wish we could swap dealerships! Gairo immediately answered our questions, face timed with us to show us exactly what we needed. He was knowledgeable and had our interests at heart.

David C.
Henderson, NV
2019 Genesis G80
03/05/2020 Category: Sales
G80 purchase
Felix and the rest of the crew there are phenomenal. Not high pressure car salesman, they are customer service professionals

Richard H.
09/09/2019 Category: Sales
Fantastic Dealer and Staff.
I have purchased numerous vehicles over my life time. Genesis of Yuma made this the easiest deal so far. Everything was straight forward and completed as promised.

EC
Eugenio C.
09/05/2019 Category: Sales
?
?❤

John G.
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis
No run around. Straight to making the sale right.

CA
Clifton A.
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis G70
The sales staff were exceptional and went well above my expectations with my car purchase

RA
Richard A.
Brawley, CA
03/30/2019 Category: Sales
Our first ever EXCELLENT car purchasing experience
The professionalism of the staff, the cleanliness of the dealership, the layout, the meticulous attention to detail was spot on. Even the financing through Genesis was fast, easy and hassle free thanks to Victor Ramirez, the finance manager. I am looking forward to the Genesis GV80 suv and will definitely look for Felix Mendez to assist with that purchase as well.
By the way, we are loving the Genesis G70!

Cheryl B.
Chula Vista, CA
2019 Genesis G80
03/14/2019 Category: Sales
The BEST car buying experience
Very smooth and easy process. Exceeded our expectations

Shirolyn H.
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff and professional service
Felix Mendez was a pro from the first phone call with him. I wanted a specific car and a specific color with a specific interior. He did not stop his search until he found exactly what I wanted. He kept me apprised of his findings during the search. Since the purchase John Baladi has contacted me several times to let me know that the registration and other particulars are going as planned.
I would definitely recommend Hyundai of Yuma to my friends.