Latest Review about 1 month ago

NANCY S.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Ford Expedition EL
03/07/2020
Thanks for always taking care of all our auto care needs!
Valley Smog is knowledgeable and reliable in taking care of all your autos! They keep all our cars, older ones and new, in great working order. We know we can always rely on Matt and the crew at Valley Smog!

DN
DONALD N.
Chrysler 300
02/26/2020
Honest service with integrity.
I have been a customer of Valley Smog & Auto since 2016. Never has the service been less than exemplary. Vehicle us always completed as promised and there is always excellent communication, from start to finish.

LE
LISA E.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
BMW 750i
02/25/2020
Highly recommend!!!!
Matt, Robin and staff provided outstanding service....thank you!!!!

JOSEPH K.
Ford Cutaway
02/22/2020
Knowledgeable, informative thorough communication.
I took my 98’ Bounder motor home in for a re-smog after having failed its original test at a different test center. I was given little help from that shop as to what repairs I needed. The advice given was to swap two sensors with OEM parts. I did that and brought it to Valley Smog. It failed again. This time I was given a complete explanation. They identified The problems and communicated them to me . Then they gave me a printout listing everything that needed to be repaired or addressed for it to pass. I completed the repairs on the list and brought it back to Valley and it passed. I would recommend Valley Smog to anyone needing a smog test. Particularly RV owners in the COACHELLA Valley. They are the best shop that has the large bays to handle motor homes. Thanks guys!

DAVID M.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/21/2020
Matt is very nice and helpful
Thanks you guys are great!!

James D.
02/21/2020
Friendly and Quick
Always look forward to bringing my Honda in for service at Valley Smog. Matt and his crew are fast and efficient. In and out for oil change and tire rotation in less than 45 minutes. Highly recommended.

SO
SEAN O.
02/20/2020
Well done again
Well done guys. Nice to see a new fresh face at the front office. Hi Robin

HF
HOLLY F.
Torrance, CA
Mercury Mountaineer
02/19/2020
Holly F
Competent and thorough mechanics. Prompt and comprehensive customer service.

AJ
ALAN J.
Morgan Hill, CA
BMW M Coupe
02/17/2020
Smog Test
Matt was very helpful getting my BMW through the smog inspection process after having to change the battery. Adam, the Tech was very efficient getting the inspection done. Robin, a great addition to the shop, was awesome on getting the paperwork completed. These folks are very helpful and kind.

JAY H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
02/16/2020
Still The Most Trusted Place I Have Ever Dealt With!!!!
I have now used this repair facility for all automotive repairs and even make sure as a Snowbird that any real work that needs checking or done will be done when here for 6 months rather than my Northern home. The reason...…? The fact that they have ALWAYS been so square and honest with me and my cars that I rely on their advice and know that this is not just to sell me unneeded parts or service. I feel so comfortable with them that I started having a friend (78 year old widow) with no knowledge of anything mechanical go to them and she too (I monitor her car too) has only had needed things done. They also do give a very complete list of items to watch for if they are starting to get close to replacement...even if they know that for some things I do go elsewhere...….like for tires. They will continue to get my business and I do keep referring people to them and they now have about 4 other customers that have them to be as honest as I have! For YOUR sake, try them once even for just an oil change although I will warn you that price for oil is a bit high for the oil ONLY! For that they will also give your car a twice over to make sure other things are good too!

PC
PHILIP C.
Scion xB
02/14/2020
Pleasant friendly people from the time you walk till the time you pay and leave

RICHARD B.

NIC M.
BMW 318ti
02/07/2020
Smog repair
Matt and the group were fabulous they spotted the trouble fix the trouble in a day and my car was back to me five stars great service

Stephen B.
Kia Niro
02/06/2020
Awesome as usual
You all do excellent work and are very efficient. I appreciate being able to trust an auto shop to do the right thing, promptly and cost effectively.

EK
Edwin K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/03/2020
Fast and pleasant service
I've used Valley Smog for years. They are always reasonable, reliable and fast. I can always rely on them to give me a ride home and come pick me up when my car is ready. I recommend them highly.