KK
KARA K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/28/2020
Great & honest service!
Thank you for your great service. I appreciate your honesty and I100% think you guys are the best in town and throughout the entire desert.

JI
JONATHAN I.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/28/2020
Only Mechanic I will take my car to.
Valley Smog and Auto is a trustworthy, reliable, affordable and friendly place. I truly will not let anyone else touch my car. I tell everyone I know to take their car there.

KL
Perfection

EK
ESTELLE K.
09/26/2020
clean, friendly, and good work on my auto
clean, friendly people and good work on my car

KL
KATHERINE L.
09/23/2020
Honesty
These are great people. Honest and helpful

JOSE G.
09/23/2020
Always Good Service
Whenever I bring my car in for ANY service it is looked at not just for that.
They do a good once over and let you know how your car is doing.
This was for a Smog Check. No appointment - under 20 minutes - nothing was noticed to tell me about.
Been going here since 2008.
The people are beyond nice and their facility is clean.

BOB M.
Honda Ridgeline
09/22/2020
Replaced all four tires and had an alignment
Great job and really great price.

RL
ROGER L.
Morongo Valley, CA
Chevrolet Sonic
09/21/2020
Friendly excellent service work
Friendly and informative is a norm at Valley Smog & Auto repair followed by excellent service work. I myself not being very knowledgeable about car mechanics like how they take the time to answer all my questions, explain to me of what needs to be done and why. I have also been very happy with the pricing. I strongly recommend without hesitation Matt and his professional team !!!

NB
NANCY B.
BMW 128i
09/16/2020
Easy peasy
I love these guys. I am in and out with my smog check every time!

CD
CAROLYN D.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van
09/14/2020
Excellent, professional service
Matt and his team are the absolute best! I take both of our vehicles there for all maintenance and repairs. They are trustworthy, friendly, excellent service providers. You won’t be disappointed!

Joshua Tree, CA
09/12/2020
Knowledgeable mechanic and professional service
Happy with the professional service! Matt is great to work with!

PS
PATRICIA S.
La Quinta, CA
09/11/2020
Awesome job, again!
Very accommodating and professional here! Always an excellent experience with Matt and the crew! Highly recommend this shop for almost all your car/truck needs!!!

Volvo C70
09/10/2020
First time customer
All staff were friendly from time of 1st call to pickup. I was kept informed about any discovered issues and cost. Now will arrange for 2nd car to be serviced.

Cadillac SRX
09/09/2020
Integrity and service
Always can depend on fair and honest service

Bruce S.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/09/2020
The service at Valley Smog is always professional and courteous. I trusted Valley Smog with my cars since 2014 and would recommend Valley Smog for their overall quality service.