RICHARD B.
12/07/2019
Catalytic converter
Catalytic converters were stolen from our Class A Motorhome and Matt at Valley Smog work with our insurance company on two claims replacing the parts in Avery timely order.

CHRIS H.
12/05/2019
Reasonable and honest
The problem was diagnosed properly and cost as much as they said it would

KJ
KAYLAN J.
12/04/2019
This place is affordable and they have AMAZING customer service! I feel super comfortable with this being my regular maintenance place. Thank you!

EB
Esperanza B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/23/2019
Professional, on time
They charge what they say no surprises.

CF
Cynthia F.
Cadillac DeVille
11/22/2019
Five stars every time. Everyone is friendly I can be certain the work will be done on time and correctly
I am a 73-year-old woman and believe me I have been taken advantage over the years, but never at Valley Smog… Which is why I recommend it to everyone I’ve been coming here for about 25 years and anyone I’ve recommended to has been pleased.

Jorge C.
Indio, CA
11/21/2019
Fast, reliable and fair.
I've been coming to Valley Smog for many years. Although I miss Bob & Lucy, it's great to see the new ownership has carried on their legacy of honesty and integrity. You owe it to yourself to give them a try. I still recommend Valley Smog to friends & and family - they are that good!

TH
TIMOTHY H.
San Clemente, CA
Jeep Cherokee
11/19/2019
Friendly efficient good service
Are very honest, friendly, efficient and good. Been going here for several years wouldn’t go anywhere else

DA
DAN A.
11/18/2019
Smog
I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for SMOG checks for years. Always quick and excellent service

MA
MELISSA A.
Chevrolet Volt
11/15/2019
Several cars in the last year or so…
Several cars in the last year or so… Valley Smog gets your car done promptly with good communication of what needs to be done at reasonable prices. I thought they just marked cars however I found that they did other repairs as well, making it a more convenient and less pricey fix than the dealership.

EK
ESTELLE K.
11/07/2019
work is doe well; people are great
My car i always taken care of properly. I am treated very well. the waiting room is a ploeasant place to wait for the work to be done. it is clean ad bright and the employees are great.

RV
Rosina V.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/05/2019
Regular Service
Service is always GREAT at Valley Smog and Auto Repair.

WB

Bruce S.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/31/2019
Always a Professional Experience
Matt and the crew at Valley Smog always provide informative and professional service on our cars. I wouldn't take my business to anyone else!

LW
LUTHER W.
Palm Desert, CA
10/26/2019
Appreciation
I have trusted Valley Smog since the beginning. The service is excellent, and the workmanship excellent as well. I’m happy to support a family owned business that really cares about the clientele.

DAVID B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/18/2019
Confidence in repairs
I know Matt and Tracey will do the job, provide documentation, and I drive away knowing needed repairs are performed. Matt will listen and suggest waiting on repairs that are not necessary at this time, but will be in the future.

SANDRA W.
Ford Five Hundred
10/14/2019
5 star rating as always
Valley continues to NEVER fall short of their five star ⭐️ rating

KR
Kim R.
09/25/2019
Great service is always
Great service is always.

Sharon W.
09/21/2019
Always ready to
Always friendly and take care of your auto without long wait time.

REX W.
09/14/2019
On time, efficient & polite..
As always... on time & ready for us when we arrived..
We had our windshield bottle replaced due a sudden leak, in our 04 Toyota 4 Runner..
Had a cup of coffee looked thru a couple of magazines & voila it was done..
Thank You Matt....

JACK M.
09/08/2019
same as last review
They have served me since they began in business. Good service at a reasonable price. Besides that, they are friendly.