GR
Thousand Palms, CA
Pontiac Grand Am
12/06/2018
Awesome!
You can always count on everyone at Valley Smog to give you 100 percent.

Don W.
12/05/2018
Great service once again.
Thank you for replacing the Toyota radiator. I know, it was long overdue. Thanks for taking me home and picking me up when the car was ready. You all do great work.

RONALD S.
Cathedral City, CA
Toyota Sequoia
11/27/2018
Honest and is going to be my go to mechanics.
I got and advertisement in the mail for Valley Smog and Auto repair. I needed an oil change, so I thought I would give them a try. They did the oil change and checked the SUV out. They told me everything looked good. I didn't know if I needed a synthetic blend since I have over 145,000 miles on the vehicle. They looked it up by the manufacturer and said I needed a regular oil change which saved me money. I will be giving them my business from here on out.

AT
AARON T.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/16/2018
Required smog test.
We feel lucky that we found this facility for required smog checks. Although they don't take reservations the waiting time has always been short. The staff is friendly and professional. I recommend this facility to my friends!

SCOTT C.
11/13/2018
First timer
Thank you for the great service. I felt very please with the service a few things I was thinking I might need I was told I did not saving me $ and gaining trust in Valley Smog. I'll be back.

David D.
11/02/2018
The best service on my 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. The best!!!! David

DALE L.
10/30/2018
Thanks
Great service, as usual. Thanks Matt.

MELINDA S.
Cathedral City, CA
10/28/2018
Car Repairs
Excellent repair work. Matt and his crew are friendly and care about their work. The prices are reasonable. Highly recommend them.

SG
STEVE G.
10/27/2018
Service at Valley Smog
Enjoy the honest service and fair prices. Matt is excellent at explaining service and work. I have been going here for the last 8 years.

GL
GARY L.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/02/2018
Preventive care
Valley Smog noticed font-end sway bar links were going bad and fixed the problem. I totally trust their judgement.

EK
ESTELLE K.
09/28/2018
good atmosphere; work excellent;pleasant people
work done in a timely manner; treated very well; freindly staff

Ric B.
09/21/2018
Oil Change
This time just an oil change, been going here for years. Disappointed this time they did not set my odometer for 5,000 miles only 3,000 for the next change. Always change 5,000 factory recommended and don't do much Highway driving.

SG
STEVE G.
Cadillac SRX
08/31/2018
Great work friendly atmosphere
Great work friendly atmosphere and fair prices

AF
AL F.
08/31/2018
FEEDBACK
Great folks who provide great service at a reasonable price. Never a question about where to go when there is a question about my vehicle. Been going there since moving here 6 years ago and never been disappointed.

CHERI S.
Cadillac Eldorado
08/15/2018
Always Good Service
Have used this garage/mechanic for approximately nine years. Always helpful
and good service
Cheri

Don W.
08/13/2018
Thanks again as always
Thank you for the new radiator.......and for noticing that the fan clutch was leaking. This old truck is like part of our family and I sure feel fortunate that you guys provide the top service that you do.
Don W

GR
GEORGE R.
Thousand Palms, CA
Saturn SL2
08/12/2018
Awesome!
Valley Smog is the only place I will trust with my cars. They are courteous, know what they are doing and keep you informed about the process. I tell all my friends about them because I trust them.

DALE L.
07/26/2018
Best Shop in the valley.
It is a pleasure to work with your shop and Mike. Honest and straight forward. I will be back. Thanks again

07/06/2018
Great neighborhood auto service provider.
I have been taking my car in for service for years and always found the people friendly and knowledgeable. I recently went in for an oil change and it was done quickly and I was on my way.

GL