SCOTT C.
11/13/2018
First timer
Thank you for the great service. I felt very please with the service a few things I was thinking I might need I was told I did not saving me $ and gaining trust in Valley Smog. I'll be back.

David D.
11/02/2018
The best service on my 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. The best!!!! David

DALE L.
10/30/2018
Thanks
Great service, as usual. Thanks Matt.

MELINDA S.
Cathedral City, CA
10/28/2018
Car Repairs
Excellent repair work. Matt and his crew are friendly and care about their work. The prices are reasonable. Highly recommend them.

SG
STEVE G.
10/27/2018
Service at Valley Smog
Enjoy the honest service and fair prices. Matt is excellent at explaining service and work. I have been going here for the last 8 years.

GL
GARY L.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/02/2018
Preventive care
Valley Smog noticed font-end sway bar links were going bad and fixed the problem. I totally trust their judgement.

EK
ESTELLE K.
09/28/2018
good atmosphere; work excellent;pleasant people
work done in a timely manner; treated very well; freindly staff

SG
STEVE G.
Cadillac SRX
08/31/2018
Great work friendly atmosphere
Great work friendly atmosphere and fair prices

AF
AL F.
08/31/2018
FEEDBACK
Great folks who provide great service at a reasonable price. Never a question about where to go when there is a question about my vehicle. Been going there since moving here 6 years ago and never been disappointed.

CHERI S.
Cadillac Eldorado
08/15/2018
Always Good Service
Have used this garage/mechanic for approximately nine years. Always helpful
and good service
Cheri

Don W.
08/13/2018
Thanks again as always
Thank you for the new radiator.......and for noticing that the fan clutch was leaking. This old truck is like part of our family and I sure feel fortunate that you guys provide the top service that you do.
Don W

GR
GEORGE R.
Thousand Palms, CA
Saturn SL2
08/12/2018
Awesome!
Valley Smog is the only place I will trust with my cars. They are courteous, know what they are doing and keep you informed about the process. I tell all my friends about them because I trust them.

DALE L.
07/26/2018
Best Shop in the valley.
It is a pleasure to work with your shop and Mike. Honest and straight forward. I will be back. Thanks again

07/06/2018
Great neighborhood auto service provider.
I have been taking my car in for service for years and always found the people friendly and knowledgeable. I recently went in for an oil change and it was done quickly and I was on my way.

GL
GARY L.
07/03/2018
routine service
great work ... knowledgeable staff

Don W.
05/19/2018
Thanks again for the great service and explanation regarding my old truck. All of you make the service experience easy.....especially delivering me home then picking me up. And, my a/c is now blowing really cold since you serviced it.

AF
AL F.
05/05/2018
Excellent quality of both work and price from seasoned, likeable staff who provide great customer service
It is a real pleasure to visit a neighborhood business where you always feel welcome, whether it is by phone or in person. Better yet, when you have an issue with your automobile you can always call and get a receptive response. Even more importantly, they know their business: they can quickly diagnose a problem and suggest a reasonable solution which can be done in a timely fashion at a reasonable cost.

You can't find a better neighborhood business than that!

PM
Paul M.
04/27/2018
Excelent service!!!
Left car in morning, received call from Matt before 12 noon saying Adam had finished routine service plus replaced motor mount that had been recommended on prior visit. Very pleased with the time factor plus a very reasonable price for the work that was performed. Thanks once again appreciate all your help.

JUERGEN S.
Cathedral City, CA
Pontiac Montana
04/25/2018
best shop in the valley
will recomment valley smog to all car owners

KENNETH B.
Ford Excursion
04/25/2018
Great friendly employees and good service
Great