Jane A.
Cathedral City, CA
Chrysler Sebring
07/18/2017
Cheerful and speedy and affordable service.
I will use Valley Smog and Auto Repair when my elderly Sebring needs attention/service. I was happy that after the Auto Club brought me in and my problem was identified that Matt and crew got the car fixed in just a few hours. I then drove it home. The lobby/customer area was very nice and clean. This is important if someone needs to wait for the car to be repaired.

JJ
James J.
02/17/2016
Transmission repair
Took awhile for parts but so far so good. If it fails anytime soon I wwill be back.

WB
WALTER B.
Kia Sedona
10/23/2015
service, matt was very helpful
kept me informed about what was happening with my car.

RE
RICKY E.
09/06/2015
very reliable and convenient
Knowledgeable people, helpful in explaining things.

JJ
James J.
07/16/2015
after a diagnostic test was told temp sensor was bad did not replace and check engine light has not came on any more.

Roxcy M.
Buick Regal
05/16/2015
Mostly good....
Matt was really great at helping arrange to get a friend's car repaired. He even went out of his way to test drive the car to make sure everything was right. When my friend went to pick up the car she was very pleased until she was told that the hood was left open overnight with the hood light shining. This ran the battery down so low, it had to be jumped. The battery would not hold a charge and she was told a new battery would cost 4 times what the repair bill was! Needless to say, she did not have them replace the battery. I was very disappointed. I believe there should have been some compensation for killing the battery, or at least an offer to reduce the installation cost of a new battery.

GL

Gail B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/12/2014
friendly and genuinely nice
My only issue is a simple oil change took almost 2 hours even with a scheduled appointment. This is much too long.