George Gee Automotive Liberty Lake

Overall Rating 3.37/5Overall Rating 3.37/5Overall Rating 3.37/5rating 3.37rating 3.37

Suzy H.
Pinehurst, ID
05/30/2018
NO service
I still have the same problem with my 2013 Kia Soul I,ve had since the first summer I had it 2 1/2 yr.s ago.. Engine shake. The dealer I got it from in CrA was unable to fix it tho U,be b or to hand it
to them ,they tried. Installed a new half enfine. Troubles the 2 ,old and new don,t seem to work well together.So, I tried the Liberty Lake dealers service and they had no clue. Put in a belt for 100 bucks. Didn,t work. I called customer service and they told me about the extended warrantee so I tried to get a straight answer out of the service tech and he said he,d try to re diagnose in an hour. If they decide it,s a new prob I have to pay. So I asked him to do it in an hour since it,s so obvious it,s sti!l shaking in heat\same prob. He said, no way go to a different Kia dealer. Whenachee! I then blew a fuse ,Yeah, made me mad.

Katie s.
05/06/2018
Highly Recommend
On Friday we went to the KIA dealership after my 2007 Toyota Camry died. I was really happy to learn that my new KIA Sorento has a 10 year warranty on it. Dillion helped us and he was AMAZING! Ryan LaRue also helped with the deal. Working with both of these guys was an absolute pleasure. I see why you have Ryan running the place! Good choice. There was no high pressure sales tactics used and everything was explained in detail. The whole process was relatively fast as well. Often you think of car buying as a painful day at the dealership. However, everyone that we came into contact with was wonderful and knowledgeable, and speed the process along. Dillion took the time to properly deliver our new car and show us all the bells and whistles that my new car has. Thank you for taking the time to make sure we were well taken care of. Thank you!

EW
Elizabeth W.
Greenacres, WA
02/20/2018
Horrible service
Not only are the sales people pushy, but they basically throw gap on your loan and when you choose to go with a MUCH cheaper option and ask for a refund for the gap that you are paying for through your loan already, they take weeks upon weeks to get the gap refund back to you. We requested a refund back in November of 2017. It is now February and we still have no got it. Which means we are paying double for our GAP coverage. I wouldn’t recommend getting gap on your loan through this dealership. I promise your bank that is financing the car can do much better

DJ
Debra J.
Coeur D Alene, ID
01/23/2018
Very Friendly and No High Pressure
We were looking at cars on the lot at the George Gee in Coeur d Alene. Glenn Wilkinson their salesman introduced himself to us. We told him we were just looking and not ready to buy yet. He was very helpful and answered all of our questions about different cars. He didn't try to pressure us to test drive a car and twist our arm to make a deal like they do at most of the dealers when we look. The next day we called him to let us test drive a car that we were interested in. We liked the car and bought it. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and they made the whole process enjoyable and no pressure

Alison B.
Port Orchard, WA
11/20/2017
Service was AMAZING
Shawn Jenkins was amazing and so helpful in working with me. Even with last minute changes he was kind and always willing to help! Thank you for great service and I am so lucky to have the help

John M.
Post Falls, ID
08/23/2017
Consistently Outstanding service and Sales
My Daughter leased a 2013 Kia Forte, purchased a 2015 Optima, and we purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler. Customer service was outstanding every time. Didn't matter if we had a problem or just routine service. Everyone at George Gee Couer d'Alene was fantastic. Purchasing a vehicle could not have been more pleasant. Staff was no pressure, dedicated to helping, wanted to find the right vehicle fit. Above and beyone great customer service. Renae and Jed are awesome.

Maegan L.
Deer Park, WA
01/23/2017
Phenomenal Customer Service!
We had a wonderful experience with our salesman Ricky Bobby! They were after our best interest. Customer for life.

AG
Amy G.
Post Falls, ID
12/08/2016
Fast and Coureous Service
I recently had my Kia serviced at George Gee in CDA. They were not only fast, but they were very courteous~they even washed my car!

John B.
11/11/2016
Lying bunch of scumbags
They showed me a van cruise control satellite radio from the factory. The Van they delivered to me did not have either one. The sales manager for me to go ahead and have them installed. He said that George Gee pay for them. I did. They told me they had set aside $400 to help me out. They were supposed to make right the fact that they had lied and cheated me when bought the van. they have lied to me and cheated me from the very beginning.

Alena S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
10/21/2016
Wonderful place
Got my third car there, was texted and helped hours before I even arrived. Got there found who I was texting immediately he had the car pulled up, helped me find one better for me. Never showed me anything above my price range and walked me through every step. Couldn't be happier with my purchase and price!

David B.
Tacoma, WA
09/26/2016
2 cars 3 months all problems
I bought me and my wife used cars. Started having small issues the second day. Nothing tof big after two months my car is having electrical issues no does and alternator is bad. Transmission is starting to slip. My wifes care had a few small issues it's been about 3 months and now it won't start.

KK
Kevin K.
Lind, WA
09/12/2016
AWESOME SERVICE!
This is a great place to purchase your next vehicle. James Hansen our salesman was friendly, knowledgeable and PROFESSIONAL. Everyone is helpful at this dealership and we walked out with the car we wanted. So pleased to do business with this dealership... Go to George Gee. Get James Hansen to help you!!!

BL
Becky L.
Greenacres, WA
07/06/2016 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!
From the test drive to the sale of my Kia Soul, Tyler answered all my questions and did not try to sell me anything other than what I wanted. He walked me patiently and professionally through each step of my car buying experience. I LOVE the car!!

BO
Bob O.
Liberty Lake, WA
06/30/2016 Category: Service
At a loss...
Took my Hummer in last year because it would occasionally not start. They were unable to diagnose the problem (3 days with the car). Took my Chevy there a few days ago for a weird noise on startup, 3 days later they don't know what the problem is and gave up.

I'm noticing a lack of competency pattern here. Nice place though.

Chuck S.
Tracyton, WA
06/24/2016 Category: Sales
Good experience - Great Customer Service
My son purchased a vehicle from GEE at a sales event in Silverdale. Normally with a purchase of this type he would have discussed it with his Mom & Dad, but he went out on his own. At first I thought he was taken advantage of, there were a couple issues with the vehicle. Went to meet the Sales Person (Rocky) discussed our concerns, and he introduced us to Sherry who took care of everything. Got all the issues resolved to our satisfaction. The staff were friendly and of course Sherry went way out of her way to make sure the sale was to our satisfaction. THANKS!

KH
Kristin H.
Kent, WA
06/05/2016 Category: Sales
Not Happy
Purchased on a Monday discovered on Wednesday that the AC was other working properly, took to the shop on Saturday and told that it is a fix that is about $2000
Not sure who all will need to get involved to get this fixed.

VA
V A.
05/19/2016 Category: Sales
Shop elsewhere. George Gee is a waste of time.
If i could give it negative stars i would. I saw a 2015 Suburban on craigslist so my wife and i went in to look into it. Sure enough it was sold. Told the salesperson what we were looking for (anything newer than ours) and the price range that we would like to stay in (40-45k) and he told us we were too poor and shopping for the wrong car! We already have a 7 passenger 2007 denali xl and only reason we even thought about looking at the 2015 suburban was because of the middle row bench seat (8 passenger) and dvd player for the kids. The sales person then handed us off to his boss (probably just another lame salesman) and he said the same thing! Told us we were looking for the wrong car! And tried to sale us a small buick 7 passenger suv with no trunk space for our stroller. We laughed and walked out. Obviously they didnt know that we were already pre-approved for the loan through our credit union and was ready to buy. Oh well, your loss. I'd rather give my money to a better dealership that treats their customers with respect and not treat us like we dont know what we want. All of their used cars are high mileage rental cars anyway.

AC
Angelita C.
Spirit Lake, ID
04/02/2016 Category: Sales
Awesome expierence
Quick, easy and very down to earth salesman

EM
Ernest M.
03/30/2016 Category: Sales
Worst Car Shopping Experience Ever
I was recommended to shop age George Gee. I can say I was extremely dissatisfied. I was treated poorly not only by the sales associate but the manager as well. I was not listened too, they kept trying to sell me things I didn't want, they were extremely pushy and I was written off as soon as I left the lot. I received various text messages in a very rude manor after I left. I will never buy a car from George Gee and you shouldn't either.

Cheryl B.
Tacoma, WA
03/29/2016 Category: Sales
Awesome experience
During a sales event I bought a used Saturn. The sales rep Mark was polite, courteous and respectful. Then Brian did the paperwork. I got hugs from both these big men.