George Gee Automotive Liberty Lake

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5
3.2

TR
Tawnie R.
Liberty Lake, WA
01/25/2020
Why and how Scott has his title of service manager at GG Mercedes is beyond us. Absolutely the worst customer relations I have ever dealt with. Ridiculous beyond belief. I refuse to even speak to him again.
Will never buy a car from any of George Gee dealerships again. Will buy in Seattle

CO
Carley O.
Liberty Lake, WA
12/21/2019
Bad BAD BAD ATTENTION GEORGE GEE
I found my perfect car, and my trade in is paid off and I had cash. More than halfway through the transaction, another salesman interrupted saying I couldn't buy the car because it was sold the night before and wasnt taken off the lot. It was a little odd that after I said I was paying cash, the salesman left for a brief moment, and shortly after that the bearer of bad news appeared. They then proceeded to offer other vehicles, totally different than my car of choice. I was steaming mad. There were other cars in your ad similar, why werent they offered. I didnt see them until I had left and looked at more cars online. I would return if there was another car similar....but this was the worst shopping experience i have ever had.

robert m.
Greenacres, WA
10/10/2019
not
bought a used car took it home next morning noticed 2 small rock chips in windshield called the salesman he said they would have safelite fix it after a week called back he said the manager said they werent there and that we did it . we live 4 minutes away from the dealer and didnt see them til the sun was on it. The car has 100K miles not a great deal...not impressed.

Roger S.
Kihei, HI
07/30/2019
They lie to you about prices and hope you won’t notice.
Watch these guys like a hawk.

I’ve been watching their price on a preowned Chevy Bolt , and the rep (Evan) has been lying to me saying that they sold it multiple times. Yet, all they really have been doing is continuing to raise the price on it.

I suspect they are trying to play some games here to time up with the August 1 beginning of the partial sales tax exemption for preowned electric vehicles in the state of Washington.

If you are just going to hold firm on high pricing, fine. Just say that.
But don’t lie to potential customers who can very easily see prices the history for your cars online.

This is not 1985.

We can see what you’re doing and it is unethical to be lying and jacking the prices at the same time and hoping nobody will notice it.

Have some standards and ethics folks.

HC
Hyacinth C.
Colbert, WA
03/03/2019
Great credit, no deal
My wife and I wanted a GMC Canyon Denali. Great sales pitch until they run numbers, refuse to find lower loan rates and need to close up shop to get home for dinner. Huge disappointment. Never sat down at a place not willing to run credit or look for better loan rates. Damn shame they don’t want to sell vehicles.

HC
Hyacinth C.
Colbert, WA
03/03/2019
Great credit, no deal

Anna M.
11/02/2018
Very smooth transaction.
Nathan Acheson was one of the most efficient and knowledgeable sales associates I have ever had the pleasure of working with, Nathan made sure I was comfortable and explained any detail I may have not understood. Nathan Acheson and George Gee have my business for life.

AC
Ashley C.
Post Falls, ID
10/15/2018
A whole lot of nope
I wish they had an option of negative stars. I purchased a brand new car, and at first, the service was alright, but the 3rd time I tried to schedule an oil change, I left a voicemail to schedule an oil change, never received a call back after a month, but then I called back and they got me in right away. Even gave my car the special treatment and washed it, which they never did before. I would never buy a car here again. They seem to not have their stuff together.

TR
T R.
Kennewick, WA
08/24/2018
Don't buy used - Go somewhere else
Bought a used truck. Trusted that they had looked it over. That was my first mistake. After 1 month started haveing problems. Took it to mechanic and truck is a piece of junk. Thanks - NO THANKS Mr GEE.

Judy L.
06/17/2018
Best place to buy a new car
My husband and I went over to buy a new truck. Jed helped us and made the whole process a pleasure! There was no pressure and Jed was so laid back and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend Jed to anyone!

Suzy H.
Pinehurst, ID
05/30/2018
NO service
I still have the same problem with my 2013 Kia Soul I,ve had since the first summer I had it 2 1/2 yr.s ago.. Engine shake. The dealer I got it from in CrA was unable to fix it tho U,be b or to hand it
to them ,they tried. Installed a new half enfine. Troubles the 2 ,old and new don,t seem to work well together.So, I tried the Liberty Lake dealers service and they had no clue. Put in a belt for 100 bucks. Didn,t work. I called customer service and they told me about the extended warrantee so I tried to get a straight answer out of the service tech and he said he,d try to re diagnose in an hour. If they decide it,s a new prob I have to pay. So I asked him to do it in an hour since it,s so obvious it,s sti!l shaking in heat\same prob. He said, no way go to a different Kia dealer. Whenachee! I then blew a fuse ,Yeah, made me mad.

Katie s.
05/06/2018
Highly Recommend
On Friday we went to the KIA dealership after my 2007 Toyota Camry died. I was really happy to learn that my new KIA Sorento has a 10 year warranty on it. Dillion helped us and he was AMAZING! Ryan LaRue also helped with the deal. Working with both of these guys was an absolute pleasure. I see why you have Ryan running the place! Good choice. There was no high pressure sales tactics used and everything was explained in detail. The whole process was relatively fast as well. Often you think of car buying as a painful day at the dealership. However, everyone that we came into contact with was wonderful and knowledgeable, and speed the process along. Dillion took the time to properly deliver our new car and show us all the bells and whistles that my new car has. Thank you for taking the time to make sure we were well taken care of. Thank you!

EW
Elizabeth W.
Greenacres, WA
02/20/2018
Horrible service
Not only are the sales people pushy, but they basically throw gap on your loan and when you choose to go with a MUCH cheaper option and ask for a refund for the gap that you are paying for through your loan already, they take weeks upon weeks to get the gap refund back to you. We requested a refund back in November of 2017. It is now February and we still have no got it. Which means we are paying double for our GAP coverage. I wouldn’t recommend getting gap on your loan through this dealership. I promise your bank that is financing the car can do much better

DJ
Debra J.
Coeur D Alene, ID
01/23/2018
Very Friendly and No High Pressure
We were looking at cars on the lot at the George Gee in Coeur d Alene. Glenn Wilkinson their salesman introduced himself to us. We told him we were just looking and not ready to buy yet. He was very helpful and answered all of our questions about different cars. He didn't try to pressure us to test drive a car and twist our arm to make a deal like they do at most of the dealers when we look. The next day we called him to let us test drive a car that we were interested in. We liked the car and bought it. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and they made the whole process enjoyable and no pressure

Alison B.
Port Orchard, WA
11/20/2017
Service was AMAZING
Shawn Jenkins was amazing and so helpful in working with me. Even with last minute changes he was kind and always willing to help! Thank you for great service and I am so lucky to have the help