TN
Hayden, ID
Lexus IS 250
09/22/2020
A blessing beyond measure
After a mishap with a large animal, my ca was towed to a shop in the middle of the night. They did a workup and told me the cost of repairs...all mechanical and underbody. No actual body damage. The quote was outlandish.

I had to get my car away from that shop as soon as possible. I brought it to Atlas for a second opinion. Praise the LORD I did!!!! The first shop was completely dishonest and was trying to charge me more than DOUBLE what the cost actually was for the needed repairs...I’m talking THOUSANDS of dollars more.

Atlas is THE ONLY auto shop I will trust. They are honest and forthright. They do not seek to exploit you or create false “repairs” in order to make more off of you. If they recommend someone to me then I know they have my best interests at heart.

I am so grateful for their integrity and honesty. It’s a breath of fresh air in this corrupt and deceiving world.

Thank You Dave, Ben, and the wonderful technicians who put my car back together again just like new! ❤️🙌🏻

Dorie L.
Kia Rio
09/21/2020
Excellent Service!
The folks here are very friendly and honest and go above and beyond the service they give you. The gentleman that helped me was very kind and very patient with my questions. I have been dealing with Atlas Automotive for the past five years and they have always been extremely excellent service very understanding and kind their prices are reasonable and their work is guaranteed.

David B.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
David said they've taken care of him well every time he's came here, the price always seems lower than the estimate, and Jerry is a great service manager, the best he's ever dealt with.

TH
Theresa H.
09/02/2020
Polite and Professional People, Fair Prices.
As a low income mom of two kids, cheap and reliable auto care is important to me. Today I had an oil change (to avoid asking my mechanic little brother for help, because I feel like I'm constantly asking him for help and I feel bad, he's seriously the best and I appreciate him so much). Dave was very polite, professional, and to the point. They performed a courtesy safety inspection and explained everything they found that may need to be repaired, and I'll likely be going back very soon for a loose tie rod. This place was recommended to me by a close friend.

Cameron H.
Post Falls, ID
Nissan Frontier
08/26/2020
Maintenance
Great communication and explanation on the work needing done on my vehicle.

MV
Miguel V.
Bonners Ferry, ID
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Miguel said the business was good and with good people. He says he liked the fact the business had bilingual employees and the business did an awesome job, and the rates were fair.

Ray S.
Spirit Lake, ID
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Ray said they were very good with communication. It was done on time and happy with service. Very professional.

KA
Kellen A.
GMC Yukon XL
08/19/2020
Most honest and friendly mechanics in town!
I’ve been taking all of my rigs to Atlas for several years now and not only are they honest about what they find wrong with your vehicle, they go the extra mile to search for a used option to provide multiple price points. I’ve had a few poor experiences in Cda prior to finding Atlas and this group will have my business for life. Cheers, to honest and friendly customer service!

JI
Jerry I.
Priest River, ID
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/18/2020
Great place to take your vehicle in for repairs.
I have been taking my Land Cruiser there for seven years. I would not tke it anywhere else. I drive 50 miles to have service done. it is worth it for the service I get with lots of happy feelings to go with it.

DK
Dianne K.
Surprise, AZ
Volvo C70
08/14/2020
local, easy to get to
professional, friendly, knowledgeable, fair pricing, let you know what's wrong and what they're going to do to fix it. Will go back anytime and all the time. exellent work.

BR
Bob R.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/14/2020
Car maintenance and repair
You always make me feel safer. I rely and trust you to keep my car in perfect running order. Thank you so very much

NM
Nick M.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Nick said that they didn't do anything more than what he wanted. They're honest, up front, have good prices and are nice.

SK
Shoshana K.
07/29/2020
Reasonably Priced, Hobest, Friendly and Accommodating,
Everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Dave was patient and went over all the pricing with me when other shops just said to bring in first. When I dropped my car off Rueben have me a ride to the rental car place and then took me back when my car was done!! Would definitely recommend bringing your car here for repairs!!

MT
Mary T.
Liberty Lake, WA
07/24/2020
Awesome customer service
The crew at Atlas automotive are always professional, honest, and detail oriented. Thank you for my new bike hitch and another 5,000 miles. You guys are the best!!!

VR
Violet R.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Aaron he said it was affordable, their vehicle is still working, really great service, affordable, a joy to work with, and he'll be using them in the future.