Jake M.
Rathdrum, ID
07/15/2017
Complete tune up/Shake down
I had a complete shake down of the whole truck $2,200 later there was now tranny issues, I was leaving town for work and needed the truck to be reliable which it was but I just wanted to do preventive maintenance. Took it back they charged me more money and still was not fixed.. Than the came u-joints went out. After about a month of back and forth I took it to a tranny shop where he stated the things they did to try to fix my truck was known to be a waste of money. It just seemed to be over priced and the more I took it in the more issues occurred. I ended up just getting a newer vehicle.

Tim B.
Post Falls, ID
07/20/2016
ABS light
Paid $55 for diagnostic testing to figure out why the ABS light coming on. They found nothing wrong. Before I could get home, 15 miles, the light was back on. Frustrating!!

Doug M.
Post Falls, ID
05/10/2016
windshield wiper repair
not happy . i took my truck in for a tail light cover replacement and a problem with my wipers they turn on but dont turn off . after about a 350 dollar repair i checked my wipers on the trip home . it was exactly the same . not repaired . i went back the next day and said im frustrated that they didnt check their work before giving me the truck back . rod said they fixed what the problem is 90 % of the time . still it should have been checked after the work was done . then rod said they were down a guy and not sure when he could get it back in to figure it out . i live in post falls and spend thousands at atlas every year . i will be looking for a place in post falls to do my repairs for sure