Sam W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
02/03/2020
Disappointed
I have used Atlas Automotive several times and was fairly satisfied up until now.
Big complaint is the last 2 time they did not stick to their quote. First one was a major tune up on my 08 Tundra, quoted a little over $725. and came out over $800. I let it slid, a lot of work and having been a re-modeler for years I know sometimes things grow.
I picked my Tundra up today after they replaced water pump. I had already checked the system it was the pump, I did ask them to confirm pump. In most of my experiences when a shop does a diagnostic if they do the repairs they wave that fee. I was quoted $670.25 for everything, the quote was not honored. Charged $752.42. This time I asked that they honor the quote, they said no.
I am seriously unhappy. I drive for a living and will have my truck serviced a lot I need a good honest mechanic, they failed. I don't think I will be back, bummed.