MO
Great trustworthy service
Good communication. Professional service

Dan C.
04/07/2021
What great ownership and overall team!
What great ownership and overall team! I appreciate the timely and quality work that was done on my Honda Accord! I recommend Atlas Auto Repair highly.

JJ
Jed J.
Saturn Ion
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Jed said his first experience with this business they did a fair deal. They have always done good work and never over charged him or try to take him for a ride. He would not go any where else.

NB
Nick B.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Nick said the business did an excellent job.

LD
Linda D.
Idaho
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Linda said the business offers great service.

TA
Tricia A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Tricia said this business did a really good job. They got her in very quickly and got her vehicle taken care of. She got what she needed done.

Jason P.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Jason said overall they do good work and they were jus very helpful and honest

EW
Ed W.
Cocolalla, ID
Volvo S60
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Ed said the staff were super friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed what he needed and gave him suggestions with out being pushy.

Beaverton, OR
Jeep Renegade
10/07/2020
Best auto repair experience ever!
I was visiting my son from out of state, needed to hv car towed and read reviews on this place...they were polite, called and texted what they found quickly, explained issue, fixed it and there were “no surprise issues” found. I just needed some fluids etc. I was charged far less than I expected!! Truly honest place that has been around 26 years.

David W.
Valencia, CA
10/05/2020
Second time I have used Atlas Automotive, second time was happy experience too.
I took it in as a cripple and came out running.

Delores H.
Hayden, ID
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Delores said the service was fantastic.

Joan A.
Priest River, ID
Buick Lucerne
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Joan said they took her in at the last minute and completed the work in minimal time. She appreciates the good work.

TN
Tina N.
Hayden, ID
Lexus IS 250
09/22/2020
A blessing beyond measure
After a mishap with a large animal, my ca was towed to a shop in the middle of the night. They did a workup and told me the cost of repairs...all mechanical and underbody. No actual body damage. The quote was outlandish.

I had to get my car away from that shop as soon as possible. I brought it to Atlas for a second opinion. Praise the LORD I did!!!! The first shop was completely dishonest and was trying to charge me more than DOUBLE what the cost actually was for the needed repairs...I’m talking THOUSANDS of dollars more.

Atlas is THE ONLY auto shop I will trust. They are honest and forthright. They do not seek to exploit you or create false “repairs” in order to make more off of you. If they recommend someone to me then I know they have my best interests at heart.

I am so grateful for their integrity and honesty. It’s a breath of fresh air in this corrupt and deceiving world.

Thank You Dave, Ben, and the wonderful technicians who put my car back together again just like new! ❤️🙌🏻

Dorie L.
Kia Rio
09/21/2020
Excellent Service!
The folks here are very friendly and honest and go above and beyond the service they give you. The gentleman that helped me was very kind and very patient with my questions. I have been dealing with Atlas Automotive for the past five years and they have always been extremely excellent service very understanding and kind their prices are reasonable and their work is guaranteed.

David B.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
David said they've taken care of him well every time he's came here, the price always seems lower than the estimate, and Jerry is a great service manager, the best he's ever dealt with.