Overall Rating 4.8346445/5Overall Rating 4.8346445/5Overall Rating 4.8346445/5Overall Rating 4.8346445/5rating 4.8346445
Overall Rating 2.25984/5Overall Rating 2.25984/5rating 2.25984rating 2.25984rating 2.25984

SK
Scott K.
Marseilles, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Friendly and knowledgeable staff

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your time and your business. We really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai and look forward to working with you in the future

TK
Terrence K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Anthony helped me out and he was both courtious and knowledgable.
5 Stars; what more can I say.

Yorkville, IL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service was great
The service guys always take great care of me when I come in. They are very knowledgeable and are always able to answer my questions. They always explain what work may be needed in the near future, but are never pushy about it. I would absolutely recommend Gerald Hyundai to a friend.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great except employees' language
The service was good. Only drawback was that while I was sitting in the waiting area there were employees that repeatedly were swearing while talking to each other. Didn't appreciate that. Found it to be very unprofessional.
CHRISTOPHER V. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking time and speaking with me today regarding your recent visit.  We appreciate the feedback and we will be addressing this immediately.

Chris Van Dyke

Alan S.
Streamwood, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
I needed my radio replaced under warranty. The radio was ordered promptly, delivered quickly, and I was advised to bring the car in for the replacement. They replaced the radio in a very timely manner, and even contacted SiriusXM to have the radio ID switched on my account. Very pleased.

Alan S.
Sandwich, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai service review
I’m always satisfied with Gerald Hyundai service.

2007 Hyundai Accent
Recognize my vehicle
They always know my vehicle and recognize me.

North Aurora, IL
Timeliness & Courtesy
My service was completed in a timely manner. I was also able to use my service coupon, which was helpful.

Bindu M.

Sugar Grove, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and a Great Crew
You really don't have to contact me after every visit. If the service is poor or there is a problem I will be contacting you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS !
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

GB
Grace B.
Yorkville, IL
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Always EXCEPTIONAL service
Thanks for always providing fast and friendly service
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Sycamore, IL
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Always great walking through those doors
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

none
none

Steve W.
Excellent Dealership
The staff is wonderful, no lies, no pressure, just wonderful people.

Maple Park, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
great service done on time
veerytime i have the car serviced there it is done when they say it will be and washed too

James H.
Geneva, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Expensive software problem
Courtesy ride was fantastic. Hourly rate of $162.50, ouch

Dear Sir,

I am sorry that this happened I would like to reach out to you and discuss this with you

KL
Kirsten L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
welcoming and informative
I purchased my Hyundai here and I only trust my car to Gerald Hyundai for service. I'm a busy Mom and an Uber & Lyft driver so I need to have frequent oil changes and maintenance on my car. The guys in the service dept keep good notes about my car and aren't pushy sales people trying to get me to add on things to my oil changes. I like trusting a company who looks out for their customers not just their profit.

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Staff
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018