Gerber Collision & Glass - Tacoma

Jorge G.
Federal Way, WA
10/28/2016
Excellent guys
I took my car in for repair and it was ready in less than a week. Pretty great guys. I went to pick it up and got there like 2 mins after they had closed the office and they were on their cars ready to go home. They saw me and asked me if I needed anything and told them that I was there to pick up my car and they told not to worry about it. They opened up their office and went to get up my car. While this was happening the rest of the crew were still on the parking lot waiting. Outstanding service, thank you!!

HA
Hiro A.
Toyo
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
I was very satisfied with the way they matched the color of the paint.

Robert H.
04/04/2013 Category: Collision
They don't do anything wrong and keep you informed. They are very nice and showed a lot of concern.

WN
William N.
Dodg
04/02/2013 Category: Collision
It is down the road. I went there at 7:15 am and he took me in immediately. I made it out of there on time for work. He was awesome. The hours are a little different. The man and a young lady were there every time I went in and she detailed my car.

LA
Larry A.
04/01/2013 Category: Collision
I was satisfied with the repair.

PS
Pauline S.
04/01/2013 Category: Collision
They are so good and nice to us.

AH
Anita H.
03/13/2013 Category: Collision
They were nice and helped us out with the rental car. They also cleaned the car at Gerber Collision

HY
Hong Y.
Suba
03/11/2013 Category: Collision
They called on time. There was not a glitch in the repair.

David R.
Kia
03/11/2013 Category: Collision
I knew I would be satisfied again. Jessie is very professional.

Judith B.
Toyota
03/06/2013 Category: Collision
It was the best they could do.

LJ
Leonard J.
Kia
03/06/2013 Category: Collision
They were friendly and the work was good!

Shakendara W.
Mits
03/06/2013 Category: Collision
They did really good. I like the work they did and their customer service.

IW
Isabel W.
Lexu
03/04/2013 Category: Collision
They are very polite and done before schedule.

CA
Chelsea A.
Honda
02/26/2013 Category: Collision
It was very good but not perfect.

AW
Alvena W.
Toyo
02/25/2013 Category: Collision
I did not have any issues. They answered all my questions. They went way above and beyond.

MY
Ma Y.
Lexu
02/21/2013 Category: Collision
They were very courteous and returned calls. I was updated regularly.

James F S.
Hyun
02/20/2013 Category: Collision
They were polite, friendly, and they couldn't have done any better.

PC
Pat C.
Merc
02/12/2013 Category: Collision
They did everything great. We are very happy and satisfied.

02/04/2013
I was satisfied with everything they did for me. I was treated like

TL
Tina L.
Dodg
02/04/2013 Category: Collision
I was overly impressed with their customer service and how they stayed in contact. The car was clean inside and out. The took good care of me.