Jesus A.
Fillmore, CA
06/15/2020
Very poor Service and unsuitable place to go to.
We were there for an oil change, we received the surprise of our lifetime. Employees and management have No manners, we are 100 % certain that the oil change was never ever done on my friend’s car , we had the proof in front of our eyes but both the mechanic and the service writer who refused to inspect the vehicle because according to him was not his job. He got very angry, I am not sure why we never ever ever raised our voice at him at any point, but he insulted my friend, , I swear he was ready to punch any of us, He claimed that my friend was paranoid and that he had a bad feeling about her Since the first moment he laid eyes on her.

What kind of Service is this ???

Insulting a first time costumer, and scaring the hell out of her , you are a ridiculous owner. and have the worst customer service in the planet period,

I wouldn’t take my car here for any service even if it was the last shop in the planet.

Consider yourselves lucky that we didn’t call the police to resolve this situation, we feared for our safety throughout the whole argument,

Please do what is right here and return our money back,

Jesus A.
Fillmore, CA
06/15/2020
Very poor Service and unsuitable place to go to.

What kind of Service is this ???

Please do what is right here and return our back,

Rich H.
BMW 525i
04/07/2016
Superior customer service.
Quality repairs at a reasonable price.

LR
Livio R.
Mercedes-Benz CLA250
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Livio said he had a great experience with this business. They had very good service and they did everything at a competitive discounted rate.

John C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/23/2016 Category: Service
John said the business did a great job.

Matt C.
Canyon Country, CA
Audi Q5
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Matt said he appreciates this business because they do excellent work.

HP
Hector P.
BMW 535i
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Hector said the customer service and knowledge was great. The delivery was timely as well.

TC
Tamara C.
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Tamara said the business was honest and made her feel comfortable. Eddie explained everything.

Donald D.
Otis, OR
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Donald said this business did a good job.

Marcelo S.
Chino, CA
Volkswagen GTI
03/17/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank. He said he received excellent service, there's no gimmicks and he already recommended this business.

Jacob B.
Newhall, CA
BMW 325xi
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Jacob said the service was excellent.

SK
Sung K.
MINI Cooper
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Sung said the business had great service.

NS
Nimit S.
Mercedes-Benz GL450
03/07/2016
Eddie is amazing! Extremely professional.
Wasted so many years going to Mercedes Benz dealer service. Finally found German Hi Tech. Amazing service and professionalism. Eddie is the best!

MF
Maureen F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
03/06/2016
I took my car back to German Hi Tech after suspecting that the VW dealer was suggesting services that were unnecessary -- specifically a brake job I was told was an immediate safety issue, but other things as well. I asked German Hi Tech to check my car and was told that the brakes are perfectly fine. They did my oil change while I waited and didn't tack on extra charges that the dealer wanted to for a visual inspection. I felt the dealer was pressuring me because I am a woman (the service rep asked me if I had to call someone else before I made a decision and he called me "sweetie"). I have never gotten that impression at German Hi Tech, where I feel I get an honest appraisal. Plus, the owner likes dogs.

Clyde M.
Volkswagen GTI
03/04/2016
Vw service
I received great service with fair prices