Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Toyota Prius c
09/21/2018
Best experience I have ever had!
Wow! I have found my mechanic! Having to get my car serviced is always kind of stressful as I know nothing about cars and don't want to get taken if you know what I mean. We were so far behind in servicing my son's car that I was really worried about how much deferred maintenance may have to do and any damage from not keeping up with it. But knew it had to be done. I first took the care to another mechanic that I had used in the past and got a whopping $3000 estimate. So I thought well I better shop around. So I call two other places with Valencia Auto Performance being one of them. Boy was I pleasantly surprised to find out that for the very same work was half the price of the first mechanic and found that a couple of items really did not need to be done. Once all the work had been completed Sam showed me all the old parts and went through the invoice item by item. What a great experience. Valencia Auto Performance is my mechanic for life!!!

ND
NOEL D.
Lancaster, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Amazing staff & service
The people who work there are wonderful & the service is Quick & well done.

KH
KORTNEY H.
Chatsworth, CA
Jeep Commander
Fantastic!
I just went in for a Smog check but I was super impressed with this place! Customer service is falling by the wayside with a lot of companies these days but not this place! I stopped in and had some questions and was a little worried because my check engine light had previously been on. The girl checked it with the little computer and said she thought it'd be fine and it was. I probably wasn't even there for 20 minutes and they looked pretty busy but we we're in and out! Also, they charged me the coupon price without me even asking. I had originally stopped by another smog station who wanted $20 more and said it'd be a half hour wait and they were not friendly. I don't usually even do reviews but I'm glad places like this still exists and I will most definitely be back!

EM
ERIN M.
Saturn VUE
09/20/2018
Efficient
The staff is knowledgeable and pleasant. I needed a smog check was in and out of there in 15 minutes. Great service

JAMES A.
09/19/2018
Fast service
Went in for a smog check. I was in & out in no time at all.

VF
VINCENT F.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
09/17/2018
Commendable service
I've been using simply smog for all my cars for the past 2-3 years and I have no complaints with regards to the service I receive, and the price is very reasonable with a coupon.

JAIME C.
Cadillac CTS
09/15/2018
great service and quick respond, on their work.

DARLENE S.
Sylmar, CA
09/11/2018
SUV Service
Always very professional, they keep you inform and good prices and specials (Plus coupons) do help!

EC
ERIC C.
Nissan Xterra
09/10/2018
Professional
Quick. Thorough. Affordable. Happy customer!

Canyon Country, CA
Hyundai Genesis
09/08/2018
great pricing and even better service
They did it again!!! this is the third time that I've been Simply Satisfied..

VS
VLADIMIR S.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
09/08/2018
Fast and friendly!
I arrived at 7:45 a.m. to get a Star-certified smog check for my SUV. The shop opens at 8:00. Everyone at the shop was on time, and at 8:00 sharp, the car was on the rack. I was out of there in about 20 minutes, and had plenty of time to get to work. Smogging the car is a hassle, but simply smog makes it simple. Thanks.

MATTHEW W P.
09/07/2018
Best place for smog.
Excellent customer service!
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 09/07/2018

Hi Matthew: Glad you liked your first visit to our shop and hope you know we do all service and repairs on all makes and models. We offer free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV and free loan cars for services taking all day. We are 100% here for you when you need us.

Check out our website for specials and all our services @ www.valenciaautorepairs.com.

Thanks again!

JON M.
Valencia, CA
Hyundai Azera
09/06/2018
VAP PROVIDED ME WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE AND WORKMANSHIP. ALL OF THE STAFF ARE POLITE, THEY KEPT ME WELL INFORMED AS TO HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE TO COMPLETE MY VEHICLE’S SERVICE AND MADE EVERY EFFORT TO PROVIDE AWNSER TO ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.

Dear Jon: Thanks for the nice review and hope we can serve all of your automotive service and repair needs in the future. We really appreciate your business and are here for you when you need us.

MJ
MARIA ZENAIDA N J.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/01/2018
Trustworthy company with excellent customer service
This is a small company with a big heart and excellent customer service. As important, I can trust Mike and Sam with both my vehicles.

Hi Maria: Great having you as a customer. Thanks for your business and we will always be here for you when you  need us!

AC
Aries C.
Newhall, CA
08/31/2018
Tech real concern for the car
Tech showed genuine concern for the car

Aries: Thanks for the kind words and great having you as a customer. Hope we can continue to service you in the future. We are here for you when you need us. Sam says "Hi".

RO
Rodney O.
Buick LaCrosse
08/29/2018
Great service, friendly staff, comfortable waiting room. Thank you.

Hi Rodney: Glad you were pleased with your service here and really appreciate your business. Hope you know we do all service and repairs on all makes and models and offer free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV. Give us a try and chek our website for specials and the services we provide @ www.valenciaautorepairs.com. Hope to serve you in the future.

GS
GENA S.
West Covina, CA
08/22/2018
Fast Service
Took my car in for a smog check. I was told it would be between 15-20 minutes. My car was finished in about 15 minutes and completed payment under 20. I really appreciate expedient service. Thank You!

Hi Gena: Glad you were pleased with your service here and really appreciate your business. Hope you know we do all service and reapirs on all makes and models and offer free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV. Give us a try and chek our websie for specials and the services we provide @ www.valenciaautorepairs.com. Hope to serve you in the future.

RO
Rodney O.
Scion xB
08/20/2018
Very comfortable location. Timely service. Friendly staff. Will definitely return with our Buick.
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Rodney:

Thanks for your business and hope you know we do it ALL! We service and repair all makes and models and do everything, not just smog tests. Free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV and free loan cars on repairs taking all day.

We are here for you when you need us.

Thanks again!

TD
THOMAS E D.
Canyon Country, CA
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
SMOG JOB
SIMPLY SMOG WITH OUT ANY DELAY , WAS ABLE TO SMOG MY ( 1984 MERCEDES )
MY WIFE HAD TRIED SEVERAL OTHER PLACES TO NO AVAIL

SIMPLY SMOG IS THE ONLY PLACE I WILL GO FOR ALL MY AUTO REPAIRS
THE ENTIRE STAFF IS AWESOME

Hi Tom:

Really appreciate the kind words and the business. Look forward to serving your automotive service and repair needs for a long time to come, and we will always smog test your older vehicles and everyone elses who comes in. That is what we are here for!

Thanks again.

DOUGLAS L.
Valencia, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
great place
Fast and friendly

Dear Douglas:

Thanks for taking the time to give us your nice review. Hope we will always be your GO TO automotive service and repair shop. Don't forget that we give free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV, along with free loan cars if a repair or service is going to take all day.

We are here for you when you need us.