Valencia Auto Performance - Simply Smog

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review 1 minute ago
PAUL E S. on 02/23/2018
"Great Service"
Have taken same two cars to Simply Smog for around 10 years for smog test. Fast, friendly, no heartburn, no reason to go elsewhere.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 08:27 AM
LEWIS L. on 02/21/2018
"Great service, very friendly"
Went to get my smog check and ended up getting an oil change too. The two girls in the office were very friendly and helpful, and provided me with my old discount from the last time i was there. I will definitely be going back for any other oil changes or smog check i have!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 08:00 PM
ROY M. on 02/17/2018
"Consistant"
Once again the fast courteous service was great. Hardly a wait and I was on my way. Truely great service!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 05:29 PM
Mike C., owner at Valencia Auto Performance - Simply Smog responded on 02/19/2018

Hi Roy:

Very glad we could please yo with our service. Hope you will always make us your GO TO complete automotive service and repair shop. We do it all and offer free shuttle service and free loan cars.

Your business is greatly appreciated.

LINDA H. on 02/16/2018
"prompt courteous fast"
on time and quick reasonable prices
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 08:39 PM

Hi Linda:

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate your business. We do it all! All general automotive service and repairs. Hope you will be coming back for the great service and great prices.

PAUL T K. on 02/14/2018
"Fast, friendly, and reasonable price for smog."
Always feel like they are friendly when I arrive and get the job done quickly! They even gave me a discount I guess because I had been there before. I didn’t even have a coupon.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 04:06 PM

Hi Paul:

Thanks for the great review. Your business is greatly appreciated! Hope you will come to us for all of your automotive service and repair needs. We offer free shuttle service and free loan cars if a repair isgoing to take all day.

Look forward to serving you in the future.

DARLENE S. on 02/12/2018
"Smog check"
Took my Porsche for s smog test. I called prior to ensure they work with Porsches'. They had a smog check coupon special $20 off. Great! I paid $30 dollars more because they have to remove and install the motor cover my car has. Got there... Mike was wonderful and the ladies at the cashier. Mike gave me a ride to my daughter's home. They offer rides if needed. Fast service. I even discussed maintenance for my other vehicle! Thank you all. I will be back!
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 11:07 AM

Hi Darlene:

Thanks for the great review and we look forward to serving you in the future. Your business and loyalty is really appreciated.

ASHLEY B. on 02/12/2018
"Break job"
They did an amazing job. They took their time to make sure there wasn't anything else is wrong with the car.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 06:17 AM

Hi Ashley:

Great to hear you were happy with our service and really appreciate your business and loyalty.

Hope we can serve your automotive service and repair needs in the future.

JOHN P. on 02/09/2018
"Brake Service"
I've been bringing our vehicles to Valencia Auto Performance for ten years, initially for smog service, but then for auto repair. Their waiting room is very clean, and the service writers are always friendly. Sam, the mechanic, performed the work and made sure everything was done properly. I could trust the work he does. Over all, the business is friendly, very reasonable on price, and clean to sit and wait for work to be done! I would recommend this location to a friend or someone looking for a trustworthy mechanic.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 09:04 PM

Thanks John:

Your positive review is greatly appreciated and Sam will be pleased to see it.

Look forward to serving your needs in the future. We love having customers like you.

Lee C. on 02/06/2018
"Solid smog shop"
have only used their smog service- it's convenient, staffed by nice people, good waiting room, and reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 08:08 PM
Mike C., owner at Valencia Auto Performance - Simply Smog responded on 02/07/2018

Hi Lee:

Thanks for the kind words on our smog test sevices. Give us a try on our general repair and services. We do great work and offer freee shuttle service to and from the shop and free loan cars if the repair or service is going to take all day. We are a BLUE SEAL ASE approved station (the highest you can get).

Better than dealer service at much lower prices. Give us a try. You won't be disappointed.

WENDY J. on 02/05/2018
"Fast professional friendly clean waiting room"
Fast professional friendly clean and inviting waiting room
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 09:09 AM

Hi Wendy:

Glad you liked our shop. Thansk for the kind words and remember WE DO IT ALL!! Also have free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV and free loan cars for repairs or service taking all day.

Hope we can serve you in the future.

CURTIS K. on 02/04/2018
"Great service!"
Pleasant and friendly service. Job was completed promptly. Waiting room and rest room was extremely clean.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 07:38 PM

Hi Curtis:

Glad you were happy with our shop. WE DO IT ALL and hope we can become your GO TO automotive service and repair shop in the future. Free shuttle service and pickup. Hope to see you again.

MANUEL S. on 02/03/2018
"Convenient and fast service"
Very quick and convenient service. Will continue to use this business for future services.
Vehicle: Lexus GX 470
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 09:50 PM

Hi Manuel:

Thanks for the nice review and we look forwrd to serving your auto repair and service needs in the future. See you soon.

John R. on 01/29/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Service!"
The staff is always professional and yet friendly! The service is efficient in the waiting room is kept clean and orderly. The waiting room is comfortable and inviting with cold water or coffee while you wait for your car. They give coupons or discounts for continuing customers. I would definitely recommend!
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 05:03 AM

Dear John:

Thanks for the nice review. We are here for all of your auto service and repair needs in the future. We have free shuttle and pickup service anywhere in the SCV. Hope to serve you for a long time to come.

HILSON PALAO C. on 01/28/2018
"Friendly honest efficient service."
Reasonably priced. Everyone I dealt with was professional, friendly. Service was efficient. The waiting room is comfortable, coffee was made fresh.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 01/28/2018 08:31 PM

Dear Hilson:

Glad you liked our shop. Thanks for the kind words. Don't forget, WE DO IT ALL! and offer free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV. Hope we can serve you in the future.

Ben G. on 01/28/2018
"Excellent Service as usual "
Got in the shop around 4:00 PM for a smog check . Service was quick and staff are always very welcoming . They always treat everyone with respect and don’t force any service other than the reason why you’re there .
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/28/2018 07:13 AM

Hi Ben:

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you were satisfied and hope we can always be your GO TO auto service and repair shop. We are here whenever you need anything.

SALLY W. on 01/27/2018
"Careful Caring Car Care!"
Al, Sam & Mike all provided splendid, helpful care. The diagnosis of my car's problems was carefully explained and remedied, and all of the replaced parts, in their very worn condition, were on display when the job was complete. I am very pleased with this service, and believe that I have found a great spot to have my car looked after in the future This has always been the go-to place for smog checks, as well.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C320
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 08:53 PM

Hi Sally:

Thanks for the kind words and we love having you as a customer. Thanks for staying with us.

Sincerely yours,

DONALD B. on 01/27/2018
"Extremely Professional"
Dealing with older gentlemen is very refreshing. They are very professional and thorough.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 350
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 12:27 AM

Dear Donald:

You must have been dealing with me. I am the oldest person here. Thanks for the kind words and hope we can be your GO TO automotive service and repair shop for a long time to come.

Sincerely yours,

MICHAEL A. on 01/25/2018
"Great service at a good price."
Had smog check performed on our service vehicle. They are always friendly and get the job done quickly. Price is great too. Best of all, the manager Sam Farah takes interest in customers and their satisfaction. He went beyond the call of duty to try to shut of a "low tire pressure" light on the dashboard, even though that wasn't really what the van was there for.

I would definitely recommend them!

Michael A.
Vehicle: Ford Transit Connect
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 10:39 AM

Hi Michael:

Thanks for the positive review. Hope we see you in the future!

CHAIVAT P. on 01/23/2018
"Smog certificate information result delay to dmv renewal tag machine"
I passed the smog test the service was quick I would of gave it 5 stars but right after I headed to the dmv to renew my registration tag and the machine said I did not get smog certified and will not be getting my tag until I’ve done it we will mail it after It’s done, but I just did so I’m confused trying it over and over and still nothing. So I’m guessing the computer network on one or both ends is slow and not instantaneous upon completetion of passing smog test so I’m still waiting for the DMV to send me my tag. 5 stars for the service 3 stars for the problem that occurred at the DMV. If you don’t mind getting your tag by mail and getting a little frustrated at the DMV I’d recommend this. I’d recommend it more if the problem didn’t occur and I’ve already received my tag by mail.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 10:27 AM

Hi Chaivat:

Sorry, we don't have any control over the DMV. We only do the smog test and they are the ones who issue the certificate. Sometimes they take 3 days, and have taken as long as 1 month on one of our personal vehicles to get us the  tags. Suggest you contact jerry Brown and would like you to reconsider your 3 star review of us and give us the 5 stars you mention.

Call me if you want to discuss

Barbara B. on 01/19/2018
Barbara said everything was fine and she will be following up with the staff in a couple weeks as recommended by tech.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018

Dear Barbara:

Thanks for the nice review Hope we you will come in soon to get everything done you need. We are here for you when you need us.