Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LW
LELAND RICHARD W.
Nissan Rogue
07/16/2018
In and Out
This was the simplest most comfortable smog test experience I've had.

RA
RODNEY ORIN A.
Dodge Intrepid
07/12/2018
Oil change and smog check.
Took good care of my car. Did not have to wait long at all.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Kia Amanti
07/12/2018
Great Job
SS Valencia does a great job of reminding me when service is due on our three cars...and no matter what I needed, they get me in & out quickly, do quality work, and charge a reasonable fee. Never once did I have to bring a car back for something they fixed.

MICHAEL M.
Scion xB
07/06/2018
Awesome as always
Great as always! I ran over something and needed a tire fast, they did it within 45 mins! Always go here for my repairs and always have a great experience

BN
BILL N.
Pontiac GTO
07/05/2018
Quality Service
Personnel were professional and helpful. I was there for a smog test. Process was simple and easy. It was a busy time of the day so it took longer than expected.
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 07/06/2018

Hi Bill:

thanks for the nice review and the business. Hope we can help you in the future on your auto service and repair needs.

KK
kelly k.
06/23/2018
Smog
Quick service and a friendly staff.
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 06/26/2018

Dear Kelly:

Thanks for the visit and the very kind words and 5 STAR review. Hope we can help you  in the future.

CU
Carol U.
Canyon Country, CA
06/20/2018
On time with reservation. Very friendly folks working there, and great serevice.
I waited for the smog and service to be done. Quick service and the waiting room is comfortable. Love Simply Smog.

Hi Carol:

Glad you liked our service and hope you know we do all service and repair work on all makes and models. Free Shuttlle anywhere in the SCV

Thanks!!

ROBIN R.
Honda Element
06/20/2018
All services were as promised and provided quickly and professionally. The staff was friendly and helpful. I have been very happy with all the work that Simply Smog/Valencia Auto Performance has done on my vehicles.

Hey Robin:

Thanks for the kind words and really glad to have you as a csutomer. Thanks!!

NA
NEIL J A.
Castaic, CA
06/17/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I spent more than 20 years in the automotive industry and customer service relations. I have been out of that line of work for 7 years and still quite often get asked for a recommendation on where to take an automobile for service. Somewhere that they can trust.
Well - having had the experience I had at Simply Smog - Valencia Auto Service, I now have a recommendation for those who ask.
Thank you for all your help and you can count on my referrals as well as my own, and my families, personal business.

Neil:

Great meeting you and really appreciate the kind words. Looking forward to seeing you again.

AD
ANGELA D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/17/2018
communication is awesome!
I brought my son's VW in for a "Check Engine Light" issue. Sam was so great! He called me initially, stating that he couldn't even get the light to go on...could I give him a little more information about how the car was behaving. The next day he called and told me what the problem was but wanted to hear back from me before the work was done. We discussed the cost and timeframe of repair and he held true to his word. Car is running like a dream now. No more shaking, no more check engine light. Staff is so friendly at VAP. Love when Susan answers the phone - such a nice person. Much better than going to a dealership and paying their prices!!

Hi Angela:

Glad y0u were pleased with your visit to our shop and so is Sam. Hope we can be there for you when you need us in the future.

ROBIN R.
06/16/2018
Excellent as expected
We received excellent and timely service during repairs to our 2004 GMC Sierra. We wee were kept informed of the ongoing repairs and all work was performed on time and on budget. I have recommended Valencia Auto Performance to friends and will continue to do so.

Dear Robin:

Glad we could please you and hope you know we will always be here when you need us.

Thanks for your businessand the nice words.

05/25/2018
Fabulous customer service and prices that are very fair
Have been going to Simply Smog and Valencia Auto performance for years. You won’t find a better place for service and fair prices. I have always been treated with respect and never taken advance of...as a woman that’s very important to me
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 06/09/2018

Hi:

Glad you were happy with our service and thanks for your business. Hope we can help you in the future when you need something done to your car.

JOSE C.
Mazda Tribute
05/19/2018
Always a pleasure to come here
Over the last few years, we have used this establishment for smog checks, always a experienced a very positive experience. We highly recommend it.

Hi Jose:

Really glad to hear you like our smog test services, but did you know we do all service and repairs on all makes and models? Also have free shuttle service and free loan cars. Give us a try, and thanks for your business.

GJ
GLORIA J.
Canyon Country, CA
05/16/2018
Fast friendly service
Fast friendly Service highly recommend them to everyone

Hi Gloria:

Really appreciate the kind words and your business. Hope to see you again when you need us.

BD
BRUCE WILLIAM D.
Ford Flex
05/07/2018
Recent oil change and smog test
I made an appointment the same day I called Simply Smog Valencia. They took me in right away. I waited in the lounge while my car was being serviced. The staff was friendly and courteous.

Hi Bruce:

Thanks for the kind words and hope we see you in the future.

04/29/2018
Trustworthy! Honesty!
Just as expensive as the dealers but i don't feel i'm being raped!

Hi:

Thanks for the nice review. Glad you were happy with your visit to our shop. Thanks for your business.

Ford Freestyle
04/28/2018
$$$
My car was fixed but it seemed expensive for what was actually done.

Hi:

Sorry you thought you paid too much. Please call me at 661 259-5600 so I can know what happened and what we did. Can't get your records as you did nmot leave your name.

Mike Cavanah (owner)

TC
TODD C.
Castaic, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
04/25/2018
Back on top
Simply Smog proves again why it is the best place to take a vehicle in the SCV. Practically no wait to get my car in a bay, nice tech, and coupons galore that make this a continuing good value for smog services.
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 04/26/2018

Dear Todd:

Thanks for the very kind words. Your business and loyalty are greatly appreciated. We are always here to serve you  when you need us.

CR
CALANDRA R.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/23/2018
Provides service in a timely manner.
Awesome customer service. Very detailed and informative. Fast service.

Dear Calandra:

Glad we pleased you on your recent visit here. Thanks for the kind words and hope we cn serve you agin in the future for all of your auto service and repair needs.

04/21/2018
Long waiting time
The smog check took more than an hour to complete. It was by far the longest waiting time for the test ever. Besides it, everything else was as expected and the office staff was very professional and polite.

Hi:

So very sorry we did not please you on your visit for a smog test. Please know that is not usually the experience you will have here, but it does happen occassionally. Sometimes we re just overwhelemed with a bunch of customers all at once, equipment goes down or our connection to the state computer is lost once in a great while. Sorry you experienced that, but doubly sorry, no one explained it to you.

Hope you will give us another try in the future and hope someone told you we are a full service and reapir shop for all makes and models. We also offer two free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV and have a 2 year 24,000 warranty f most repairs.