Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NA
NEIL J A.
Scion xB
11/14/2018
Friendly, professional and prompt.
From making my appointment, to getting in and out quickly - excellent experience. This was not my first visit and will continue my return.

Canyon Country, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2018
Good customer service
The customer service was excellent. I brought my car in for a smog check in the afternoon. There is a nice waiting room, and it only took 10-15 minutes. I appreciate all the coupons they have available on their site, as well. I just had to show them on my phone to get the discount.

Sylmar, CA
11/08/2018
Simple & Quick
The service is a complete inspection of my vehicle with the oil change. I came in without an appointment and I was in and out in less than an hour.

LH
LISA H.
Lexus CT 200h
11/07/2018
Quick and Easy Smog check
Great service, quick and easy. Very clean and professional environment. Nice waiting area too.

DENISE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018
Smog and service
Customer service excellent as always. Even though they were busy and didn't have an appointment, I was still in and out in about 45 minutes. Comfy waiting room. Great prices. Sign up for email coupons!!
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 11/06/2018

Hi Denise:

Thanks for your business, again. Really glead you are our customer. If you ever need anything special, don't hesitate to call me.

JOHN L.
11/05/2018
RELIABLE AUTO REPAIR SHOP
THEY ARE ALWAYS FAIR, HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY. THESE DAYS THOSE ARE TRAITS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND.

Thanks John: Your loyalty and business are greatly appreciated by all of us. It is a pleasure having you as a customer.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/03/2018
Great communication
Great communication and attentive staff. My vehicle was quickly diagnosed and completed. I am very pleased with the service and consideration shown from the entire staff.... from Norma to Rick I was respected and well taken care of.

Hi and thanks for the nice review. Really appreciate your business! Hope we may continue to service all of your automotive repair and service needs in the future.

Mercedes-Benz E350
10/28/2018
Good job
Friendly service.

Hi: Thanks for the nice review and hope we can servie all of your auto service and repair needs in the future. We dfo it all!!!

TG
TOM G.
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/27/2018
Sam and his team are just awesome.
Mike, your team are all really great. I bring all my vehicles to your business; I've never been disappointed.
Hope you guys have nothing but great days ahead.

Hi Tom:

Thanks for the great review, your loyalty and business. We love having cusotmers like you. Call me if you ever need anything special and Sam says "THANKS"! Sincerelyours, Mike Cavanah

BP
BRIAN P.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/27/2018
Smog Repair
They were patience with my Vehicle and we're able to find the problem and we're able fix it so it would pass the Smog Test.

Brian: Glad you were happy with your recent visit to our shop. We do all service and repairs on all makes and models and supply free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV, plus free loan cars for repairs taking all day. Call if we can ever help you with the same great service and prices as you have expereinced on your latest visit. Thanks again!

ruth g.
Sylmar, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/26/2018
Fast & Easy
Susan and Mike were very helpful, in making the process fast and easy.

Thanks Ruth: Hope we can servie all of your service and repair needs on your vehicles. We give the same great service, good prices and attention on other services too, plus free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV!

WG
WEST G.
Newhall, CA
10/26/2018
Simply Smog is Simpy Great
Sam goes out of his way to make sure the work is done right. He made sure that we would pass our inspection by going the extra mile and finding the problem we had . he is fair with his prices which is always a good thing. I highly recommend Valencia Smog (Simply Smog) OH and they even took us home when they had to keep our truck. Thanks!!

Hi: really glad you were happy with your recent visit to our shop. Sam says "Thanks". Hope we can take care of all of your auto service and repair needs in the future and tell your friends about us.

10/24/2018
Happy customer
I called and the phone was answered in 3 rings. I spoke to a woman that was very friendly and said to come over within the hour. I arrived and was greeted pleasantly. I waited less than 30 minutes which was excellent. The price was the lowest in the valley. ( i did my research) Nice experience.

Glad you were happy with your recent visit to our shop. Hope you know we do all service and repairs and have free shuttle service and free loan cars. Give us a try on any thing automotive wise. Thanks !

ES
ERIC S.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Buick LeSabre
10/21/2018
Walk-In Smog Test
Needed to smog my 2003 Lesabre. Got done quickly even though there were 4 cars ahead of me. (They have 3 smog test stations).

Hi Eric:

Really glad you were happpy with your first visit to our shop. Hope you know we do everything, not jkust smog tests. Also, free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV and free loan cars for repairs taking all day. Thanks, and hope we can help you in th future.

SANDRA B.
Toyota Avalon
10/20/2018
Another Great Visit
Had them do a 30K service on my Avalon. Frontier wanted $220 and Simply Smog did it for less than $50. Some items were not necessary.
Also installed new windshield wipers (I bought at COSTCO) at no additional charge.
Took advantage of their appointment spasm and was in and out in about an hour.

Hi Sandra: Thanks for the great review. Glad we pleased you ahgain on your recent visit and hope we have the opportunity to please you all the time in the future. Thanks for your business and loyalty!

GM
GEORGE M.
10/18/2018
Good experience
It was first time and the experience was good and they just did service for what is required.
I would highly recommend thisbplace

Thanks Georege: Your business is appreciated and hope we can always be your automotive service and repair shop for all your needs. Call me if you ever need anything special.

DENNIS P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/10/2018
Honesty
I have been a customer for several years. I have always received exc. service. I have known Sam for 30 yrs. he is , without a doubt the most honest person and mechanic I have ever delt with. I am a retired police officer with lapd. I have reccomened Sam to all of my brother and sister officers.
The office staff is always helpful and friendly.

Hi Dennis:

Thanks for being our customer. We are lucky to have you and really appreciate your buisiness and loyalty and all the people you have told about us!

Sam says "THANKS"!

Sincerely yours,

GW
GARY W.
10/03/2018
Simply Smog is awesome!!
Very professional and timely servive. I also like that the employees are very friendly.

Gary: Our employees really like it that you are very friendly! Glad we have pleased you and hope we can be your regular automotive service and repair shop in the SCV. We do it all, on all makes and models, plus free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV and free loan cars. Call us anythime, or just show up. We do take appointments and chekc our website out for special offers www.valenciaautorepairs.com.

Ford Police Interceptor
10/01/2018
Service Experience
Staff was very friendly, and service was quick

Thanks for the nice review. Hope we get the chance to please you in the future on any of your service and repair needs. Wen provide free shuttle service and free loan cars too!

WB
WENDY MARIE B.
Canyon Country, CA
Ford Edge
09/25/2018
Quick and easy
Thank you for the fast, easy service. You made it simple! I will definately recommend you!
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 09/29/2018

Wendy: Thanks for recommending us and hope you know we do all service and reapair on all makes and models. Plus we provide free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV.

Hope to be able to serve you in the future.