Business Solutions

Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AE
Armond E.
04/05/2022
Absolutely awesome service
This was my first time getting smog done as I just moved to the state, and having no idea what to expect I pretty much would’ve paid anything; however, Sam...

AD
angela d.
06/01/2020
They go the extra mile!
Brought my son's car in to assess a "leak". Sam came right out to the car and looked at it. Turns out he needed a new radiator. They also determined that he...

Timothy M.
05/01/2019
Simply the best!!!
I have officially fired My dealership this will now be my new auto mechanic shop, Friendly works around your schedule and prices cannot be beat. same...

SK
SHARON K.
04/01/2019
Professional, Honest, and Great Customer Service
I have been going to Ford since I purchased my vehicle in 2006. Well, not anymore! After my experience with Simply Smog I have found a new mechanic! ...

03/31/2019