KG
Old Hickory, TN
Volkswagen GTI
02/15/2020
The best
These guys always go above and beyond to make sure my car has what it needs and do a great job explaining what is wrong. My VW will go no where else.

GM
Grayson M.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Grayson said he stopped by the business unexpectedly, the staff jumped right on it and took care of him.

MN
Motors N.
BMW 750i
02/13/2020
Friendly and professional
Cody, Shawn and Jake are always helpful, courteous and kind. Awesome group to deal with

LG
Leo G.
La Vergne, TN
02/12/2020
Replaced Fuel Filter
Once again "Cody" and the GPO team has provided outstanding workmanship and always attentive to details. Great Work.
Thanks to the entire "GPO" Team.

GK
Gabe K.
Audi Q5
02/06/2020
Couldn’t be more pleased
Shawn and crew were wonderful to work with. I had quite a few things done being my first time and buying a used car, and I believed the price was reasonable and extremely happy with the service. More importantly though was the customer interaction. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and you could tell they car about their cars and their work. They explained some options I had moving forward with tune ups and I’ll 100% be back!

Deron S.
Clarksville, TN
Volkswagen GTI
02/05/2020
GTI Software Update
Most of the personnel were friendly.

I was not completely satisfied with my visit; I drove in without any issues, to reluctantly have a tuning software update performed and left with a check engine light, I'm still scratching my head on that one. Lesson, always follow your gut instinct; my dad used to say, if it ain't broke don't fix it, I have to learn to practice that someday. To compound my issues with my first visit, I would have left with the wrong software after telling them what I was there for if I wouldn't have called APR during my visit to have them tell GPO over the phone the correct software for my auto, which I had already stated.

I may have tried this company again, but the real icing on the cake for me was when I checked my vehicle over, as I always do, and found that my new car plastic sticker on my engine cover was removed. I bought my vehicle new in 2012, and hadn't taken the sticker off, I can't understand why someone that is not listed on my title (my name is the only one listed) would pull that off, without at least asking; the sticker was a real issue for me, for some it may have been a small detail, but for me, as an enthusiast, it's the principal, and that was the final disappointing factor for me.

Josh F.
Clarksville, TN
Audi S6
02/03/2020
Great service and extremely professional. I definitely recommend GPO to anyone looking to free up some power for a more entertaining drive!!!!
I had my 17 Audi S6 tuned today and they definitely took care of me. I love the tune and I’m having a blast with the extra power. I can’t wait to let them add the APR stage II tune!!!!!

Jeremy G.
Gallatin, TN
Volkswagen Passat
01/29/2020
Highly Recommended!
I'm really impressed with GPO and their ability to serve their customers. I honestly can't recommend these folks highly enough.

BA
Betsy A.
Chapel Hill, TN
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/28/2020
Pro Customer Service and excellent communication.
Everyone was extremely helpful from beginning to end. They resolved what the local VW dealership failed to repair and got me back on the road feeling confident!

Matt M.
Bowling Green, KY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/28/2020
Great Customer Service and Highly professional
A great crew of professionals, and a wealth of knowledge here at GPO.

Thank you!

EG
Eric G.
Volkswagen Super Beetle
01/27/2020
Air Cooled Volkswagen Mechanic
If you got an air cooled VW & it's beyond your skills to fix or you don't have the time then bring to Jay he knows what he's doing, he's honest & will treat you with respect.

Shawn B.
Porsche Cayenne
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said this business does a great job. He goes there all the time and it is the only place he takes his vehicle. He has been there about 20 times and every single time they have never, not done the best job possible.

Audi Q5
01/16/2020
Fast and Efficient
They're friendly and service was great. Definitely recommended.

Steve M.
Porsche 911
01/16/2020
Great annual Porsche service
The folks at GPO once again have proven that they are the place to go for service. Not only are they experts, they are also personable and are able to get things done very quickly. While I was waiting for my annual service to be completed (a short wait) I happened to overhear several conversations with customers about the assessment of the problems they were facing. For complex issues with older cars GPO was very careful to outline the priorities among various problems, and were very clear in their cost estimates, making use of the best parts prices available. I'll be back with the 991 and also the TTS, and will spread the word.

KW
King W.
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/13/2020
Another great time at GPO
Hello-

I brought the 911 in for a few little things and they all were done, at a reasonable price point, by 4:00pm.

The work was performed exceedingly well, as per the norm.

Thanks Cody, Jay, Nik and everyone else there!