MT
Hermitage, TN
Jaguar XJ
11/19/2019
Excellent Experience
The repair was excellent and I was kept informed of the progress of the repair. I will use again for future service.

BP
Boyce P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/16/2019
Awesome folks!!!
Always a pleasure to work with. I am the service manager for a VW store. These guys tune my Gti and help with all my performance upgrades. Always courteous of my time and upfront fair pricing.

AD
Andrue D.
Mount Juliet, TN
11/14/2019
Fantastic Service
These guys helped me out when my other shop couldn't. They were very speedy and extremely professional. I see myself coming to these guys for any and all problems i may run into with my Audi.

Rob W.
Porsche 911 Carrera
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the employees did everything he asked and the vehicle was ready when they said it'd be.

Judith G.
Audi Q5
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Judith said the business did an excellent job.

Charlie B.
Porsche Boxster
11/04/2019
Front office is very courteous and responsive.
work was delivered as promised and priced fairly.

Steve M.
Porsche 911
10/30/2019
The best of German car culture, right here in Nashville
This was my first visit to GPO and I know I'll be back (for all the right reasons).
These folks are genuine enthusiasts and they have a real depth of expertise.
I've been very fortunate with Porsche experiences for over 50 years, starting
with a 1957 Speedster, and GPO ranks right up there with with the quality of
the legendary Dieter's shop and also Black Forest Automotive in San Diego.

Clint S.
Volkswagen GTI
10/26/2019
I Recommend These Guys
GPO was friendly, professional and knows their stuff. Definitely recommend

Porsche 944
10/25/2019
First time to GPO
Porsche Jay, Outstanding workmanship and knowledge. Overall a great service experience.

GB
Glenn B.
Atlanta, GA
BMW 750Li
10/22/2019
Outstanding service
Outstanding service. Technician Very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I also, recommended their service to my friend who has a Porsche. He was very pleased with their service.

Jesse T.
Birmingham, AL
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/20/2019
Simply outstanding
I discovered this shop after taking my car to another provider. The other shop did the job ok but the customer service was lacking and the work was over priced. I have now had regular service and repair services performed at GPO. They are a five star outfit in all areas. You will not find better customer service, quality of workmanship or honest straight forward advice anywhere. Thanks to the team at GPO for doing business the way it should be done.

LY
Leslie Y.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/19/2019
Professional and courteous service
When my car broke down I was very apprehensive about where to take it. Looking at the reviews for German Performance Options I decided to take it there. They did not disappoint. Cody was amazing and never to busy to answer questions. He talked me through all my options and if I didn't understand something, he talked me through it until I did. I never felt pressured to buy anything or replace something I didn't need and that was very important to me. I was also surprised by how quickly they were able to get me in and get my car fixed. Thank you very much German Performance Options. I will definatley be recommending your services to anyone I know

AA
Andrew A.
Franklin, TN
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the business repaired his vehicle with no charge because of something that may have happened on his last visit.

AC
Amy C.
10/12/2019
I'm all about customer service and this group of people always inspired me to come back.

ZL
Zach L.
Henderson, KY
Volkswagen Passat
10/10/2019
Awesome people, awesome work.
I always trust GPO to do a great job with my Volkswagen, they're awesome.

NL
Nick L.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Nick said he felt they were thorough, fair, great and communicative.

James M.
Porsche 911
10/10/2019 Category: Service
James said that they do quality work. There was very good communication throughout the process. They are more affordable than another facility. The expertise of the technician is top notch. It was a good experience. They diagnosed his vehicle and he was on the road. He would recommend Jake and Jay over there.

Deborah W.
10/05/2019
m back and will recommend.
Very nice guy at the front desk, helpful and kind. I felt confident my car was in capable hands and that nobody had to resort to YouTube to figure out how something worked on my car! I will be back and will recommend. Stress free experience.

James C.
Audi S6
10/05/2019
Suspension
Professional and courteous service. Appreciate the time and effort to answer my questions. Competitive pricing for alignment.

John H.
Porsche Cayman
10/04/2019 Category: Service
John said the mechanics solved the vehicle's problem. They quickly took care of the repairs.