Dallas B.
Mount Juliet, TN
07/20/2019
The people there know what they’re doing and i appreciate them very much
Amazing shop , they will forever have my business

Franklin, TN
Volkswagen Golf R
07/17/2019
Excellent Service & great atmosphere
Best option in Nashville for service and more. Got my first APR tune here and definitely will be back. Great service, price and a welcoming atmosphere. I highly recommend this shop for all your German Car needs.

Audi Q5
07/16/2019
Direct, honest, transparent, skilled auto shop

Robert C.
Volkswagen GTI
07/16/2019
Emissions Issues Quickly Fixed
The team at GPO have always been fair and professional with me. This week they resolved my emissions sensor issue on time and at a reasonable price.

IS
Ivory S.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Ivory said the staff was honest and dependable. They answered her questions on the vehicle and explained the service. She was not sold any unneeded services.

Bryan B.
Tennessee
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the staff provided great service, they are great people, knowledgeable, professional and good communicators.

Charlie B.
Porsche Boxster
07/13/2019
first timer
Finally, thanks to a good friend, I found the best place to take my 2003 Porsche. While I obtained an oil change and wheel, I also received a list of preventive and diagnostic needs and options. No pressure, just efficient courteous service from Cody and Bryan in the front office. I have now found a home for service of my old Boxter. The service charges were most reasonable, too.

Kieran B.
07/12/2019
Best experience, best service
Reliably friendly, knowledgeable, detail oriented. Make GPO your home for taking care of your VW or Audi. The good reviews you’re seeing on Google are all legit. These folks are great.

Cody W.
Gallatin, TN
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/11/2019
Amazing service
Everyone is polite and very knowledgeable. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of working with them for ordering and installing the parts I wanted.

Bridgette M.
Porsche Cayenne
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Bridgette said the service was great and the cost was competitive.

MA
Mark A.
Franklin, TN
07/02/2019
Been a customer for years and always receive fast friendly service. Team at GPO are very knowledgeable.

PW
Phil W.
Gallatin, TN
06/29/2019
New brakes
Awesome service All work performed same day!!

My go to repair shop for my Bimmer

LG
Leo G.
06/27/2019
Replace Throttle body
Once again I like the thank (Dennis) and the "German Performance Team" for the outstanding work that was performed on my 2004 Audi A4 3.0L v6. Thanks for all your help!

PM

April B.
Gordonsville, TN
06/22/2019
Pleasant experience
Great experience. Friendly competent staff. Unexpected problems with my Jetta. They took my car right in, fixed it same day and even started my car and air conditioning when I picked it up!

KO
Keith O.
Porsche Boxster
06/20/2019
Best Service In Town
These guys are flat out the best. They are honest, trustworthy and reliable. I've been coming to GPO for 4 years with 2 different cars and I won't go anywhere else. When you talk to them you realize how knowledgeable and skilled they are which gives you the confidence your repair will be done right the first time. Best in town by far.

BC
Barry C.
Spring Hill, TN
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/16/2019
Top Notch
These guys know their shi* and will work with you. I am a customer as long as I have German autos which may not be much longer.

Kim B.
Holly Springs, MS
Mercedes-Benz S430
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Kim said she liked the customer service. The employees provided communication.

AA
Austin A.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
06/12/2019
Always 5 Star
The hands of the mechanics (more like the primo engineers/gods of all things German car) at German Performance Options are the only hands I allow (and trust) to touch my babies ('14 Tiguan & '15 GTI). Even if I had a brand new German car with a warranty, GPO would still be my first choice for any work. I love this place and the staff. I even think my cars get excited when I pull in for any service.

CR
Cara R.
Mount Juliet, TN
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Cara said everything was good. Brian and Jake were very friendly and very helpful and quick to follow up on the progress of the vehicle.