JE
James E.
10/24/2020
Easy
I don’t usually do surveys and mostly think they are a waste of time and money.
BUT, Randall made things easy, and that is very unusual these days. Thanks.

Brian S.
Smyrna, TN
10/18/2020
Quality service
Shawn and the gang at GPO take excellent care of me and my BMW 4-Series. Rest assured they will do the same for you and your vehicle.

PW
Phil W.
Gallatin, TN
BMW M3
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Phil said they are awesome. He said they put the customer first.

Kurt S.
Porsche Cayman
10/16/2020
Awesome
These guys do not give up and always give the best customer service. I know they won't leave me hanging with any problems after I leave.

RZ
Reid Z.
Brentwood, TN
10/14/2020
Great service, very professional
They installed a new exhaust kit for my 911 and I am very pleased with the look and sound. From my initial call to get a quote to the explanation of the install at pickup they have been friendly and professional. I will be back for my next mod or any maintenance. Thanks to all at GPO.

LG
Leo G.
La Vergne, TN
10/08/2020
Replaced Alternator
Great work GPO team on Replacing my Alternator. Thanks "Nick" for your outstanding work and everyone in the Front Office / Jake and team. Thanks everyone.

GB
George B.
Brentwood, TN
10/07/2020
Replaced battery.
I am a repeat customer. I had a dead battery and they took my car in and did the diagnostics while waiting. Once it was determined it was my battery they replaced it. All done in a couple of hours.

David S.
Westmoreland, TN
Porsche Boxster
10/07/2020 Category: Service
David said he has been to the business several times and they are always timely, courteous and efficient

DF
Dillon F.
Antioch, TN
Volkswagen CC
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Dillon said they are really informative. They don't make him feel stupid as a customer. He just loves going there.

WD
Wayne D.
Tennessee
BMW 318i
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said they always do what he wants done. Their work is superb. They are the best. He has always had good luck with this mechanic. The price is great also.

NT
Nate T.
Fort Campbell, KY
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/30/2020
Quality and Speed
These guys did a fantastic job with what I had done to my car. They were respectful and managed to complete everything before the timeline I was originally given. Awesome people, awesome work.

Alden M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
09/30/2020
Excellent service and integrity
GPO has always provided us with excellent service and are a pleasure to work with. They are fast and are absolutely honest about what needs to be done on the vehicle. Their mechanics are simply the best., we wouldn't go anywhere else.

Rick H.
Gallatin, TN
09/24/2020
Professionalism, products and communication
Randall Burke was a pleasure to deal with and my car turned out awesome.

SG
Spencer G.
Kingston Springs, TN
09/23/2020
2017 911 turbo
Shawn is fantastic. Perfect communication. I really like the digital records. Prices were fair All work was completed perfectly
This is now my go to service shop

Jim S.
09/23/2020
Great job
The team at GPO always does a great job.