CO
Clifford O.
07/10/2020
Accommodating
Shawn helped me out last minute with a pre purchase inspection on a nonstandard vehicle for the shop and I was blown away by his and the shops generosity. The report they provided was thorough and ultimately helped me negotiate a better price for the car.

Thomas M.
Hermitage, TN
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff provided good service and everyone was polite.

IC
Illinoius C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Porsche 911
07/02/2020
ECU Upgrade
I was interested in tuning my 911, but had some concerns. Shawn offered plenty of information and made my decision pretty easy. No problems, no hassle. I felt nothing like how I feel leaving the dealership..I'll be using them going forward.

DT
Debbie T.
Cedar Hill, TN
07/01/2020
The staff . Jake the mechanic who does such a good job servicing my car.
I have had excellent service from everyone there. I am one of those people who have to wait while my car is worked on. They make me feel right at home. Provide tv to watch and bottled water and coffee among reading materials which really makes for a relaxing wait. German performance is the best. I highly recommend them.

BJ S.
Audi S4
06/27/2020
B8.5 S4
Decided to try GPO since they were cheaper vs the dealership and I’m very pleased. They’re laid back, professional and there to help when you need it. Definitely recommend this shop. It always helps when the employees are enthusiasts, it makes me certain that they care about what they do and make sure your vehicle is properly taken care of.

Audi S3
06/27/2020
They take care of you
Just a pleasure to deal with which is rare for for this industry. It sets GPO apart.

Jake M.
Tennessee
Volkswagen Vanagon
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Jake said they came highly recommended and they didn't disappoint. He said they were very responsive.

GM
George M.
Volkswagen Golf
06/24/2020 Category: Service
George said his vehicle is fine, he had no issues, and even though the business had some issues with the vehicle, they got it done pretty quickly.

GG
Gordon G.
Hermitage, TN
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
06/23/2020
Great service, Sean handled it very well
My car is running better than it ever has. I am very pleased.

Kevin B.
06/22/2020
Always a positive experience with this group!
Appointments, drop off and pick-up are always easy. I have been happy with all work they have performed for me so far. Keep up the good work.

KO
Keith O.
La Vergne, TN
Porsche Boxster
06/18/2020
Best Service In Town By Far
GPO is the BEST by far. Honest inspection giving expert advice to take care of your premium German car. Highest quality service done right the first time. Don't bother taking your car to the dealer, try GPO one time and you will never go anywhere else. I have been using them since I moved back to Nashville 5 years ago on several different cars and have never been disappointed. One of the most trustworthy repair facilities you will ever experience.

Brett M.
Bowling Green, KY
06/13/2020
Excellent service !
German Performance Options came highly recommended. I had a great visit to this shop recently and they all were very courteous and also informative for future upgrades to my Audi A4. Will definitely return for next services.

Riley S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Riley said they were super nice and helpful and they were quick.

Alvin M.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/11/2020
Customer Service is Second to None! Jay is one of the most skilled technician in Nashville/Davidson County Tennessee! TN
I have been bringing my European Vehicle to German Performance for several years! I am just absolutely blown away by the Professional and friendly service I receive each time I bring my vehicle in for service! Jay is the Bomb.com! German Performance has the awesome reputation that you will not lose your money, because the technicians repair your right the first time!

Because of German Performance I am able to continue enjoying my vehicle from the 1970s! Thank you German Performance for a job well done! 👍 Continue to put Customer Service as the Motto for your business, and your will always have loyal customers like me!

EB
ED B.
Audi Q5
06/10/2020
Check up
I took my Audi in for a service check before a trip and from dropping the car off to picking it up everyone was knowledgeable and personable. Luckily nothing needed any repairs but will be sure to return if I ever need to.