DT
Debbie T.
Cedar Hill, TN
04/14/2019
I have been there several times the people in the pffice and the mechanic who usually works on my328i bmw. Awesome
Outstanding always caring and friendly i always am treated like i matter as a customer.

CJ
Cameron J.
BMW M5
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said that the place had excellent service, did the job perfectly and they are great people. He already recommends this business.

MV
Maria V.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the Brian and the front desk personnel at this business take a personal interest in her. They are honest, communicate well with her and completely handle the services with her vehicle.

HC
Harry C.
Brentwood, TN
Volkswagen Beetle
04/11/2019
Called, made an appointment for my first time ever visit. When I arrived I felt I had known these people for a long while with a warm welcome and prompt service write-up.. Price was prequoted two days prior to the work performed. Tech was able to promptly start on my car and complete the work in a timely manor. Afterward the car was delivered, paid the bill as quoted. Tech that performed the work walked me to the car and showed me the new software settings and assured me if I was not satisfied or needed any farther assistance to contact him or them. Great experience and good pricing!

GC
Gary C.
04/11/2019
Great and only place for repairs
I have known Doug for 20 years. He and his team are the most knowledgeable Technicians you can find anywhere. They are very concerned about their customers. When you take your vehicle to German Performance you can be assured it will be done right

John M.
BMW M6
04/11/2019
Another good experience with the staff at German performance.
Dealing with Doug and staff on this visit continued to be a good experience. They really hit the sweet spot for an independent shop because they solve problems, communicate well, and charge fair prices. My go to shop for high performance European cars.

CR
Cindy R.
Volkswagen GTI
04/07/2019
Personal & helpful
Bryan was amazing from the first time I spoke to him on the phone about my son's new 2003 GTI. He was always honest & willing to go the extra mile. We will definitely be back for any service we need on this car.

CL
Callie L.
04/05/2019
Satisfied customer
Had a battery replaced in a newiy purchased 2010 mini cooper and the place where i purchased the battery had no knowledge about my car. So they damaged my module so my window would'nt go up, turn blinkers would'nt blink, clock would'nt work along with some other issues.i was told i needed to go to a bmw dealership and good luck. I was then referred to German performance where i met Brian. He saw my frustration and seemed more than happy to help me. He called me the next day and informed me that the part i needed was still under warrenty and gave me the number to call and inquire about it. Where do they do that at??? I tell you this young man has saved me over a thousand dollars, and i am blessed to have met him. Even the people at the lot i bought the car from had no knowledge of the warranty. Thanks so much Brian for being the caring person you are. Bless you!

YL
Yony L.
Antioch, TN
BMW 325i
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Yony said that he had a good experience. He said he took his vehicle there because he had questions and couldn't figure out what was wrong. They diagnosed the vehicle fully and told him what was wrong and they left the vehicle where he could finish it. They knew exactly what was wrong with the vehicle.

CA
COLLINS A.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/03/2019
Once again GPO for the save!
Can't say enough how grateful I am to have the kinds folks at GPO. There is no one I else I trust with my beetle. Reliable, honest, considerate, and damn good!

Lee M.
Baxter, TN
Porsche 911
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Lee said his service was very nice, and he thinks the staff is awesome.

John D.
Brentwood, TN
03/30/2019
The people the service
The people that work there from the front desk to the mechanics are very kind and seem happy to answer my questions, they are great they will work with you to help an anyway you need it. Their work is always of high quality every time I go there.

PM
Paul M.
03/27/2019
replacing headlights
GPO did a fine job installing fenders, fender liners, and headlights. It took longer than I expected but I'd rather wait and be confident that I'm getting a good mechanic and a good job done. I shopped around and a bigger foreign car garage wouldn't take the job - "We don't do body work." GPO didn't balk. Their mechanics obviously have more breadth of experience.

The headlights are still not as good as I imagined they might be on low beam, but I think that's a function of the new lights I got for them to install.

SK
Steve K.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/26/2019
Great Shop For my Sports Cars
Great service, very knowledgeable, very friendly

YM

Jennifer O.
Clarksville, TN
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
03/16/2019
Great service and I will come back for future services

Jim M.
Tennessee
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business was very honest with what was going on with his vehicle, and got it serviced quickly.

PL
Paris L.
Old Hickory, TN
Volkswagen EuroVan
03/09/2019
The Experienced, Knowledgable, Friendly Staff!
The service here is excellent! After Doug worked on my Rialta's generator, my vehicle seemed like it was a lot peppier, too! I guess it was happy all over! Yes, I am a happy customer, and have been ever since they opened the business.

Melissa G.
Gallatin, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said this business was very professional and they provided her good customer service.

Mike P.
Porsche 911
03/07/2019
Porsche 911C4S
Prompt service by very competent professional staff.