JE
Joan / Bill E.
Brentwood, TN
Porsche Boxster
06/17/2021
Great alternative to dealer service
My Boxster needed an oil change and brake fluid flush. Because of scheduling issues on my part, I asked that the service be performed more quickly than the normal schedule an GPO rushed to get it done when i needed it. I really appreciate that. I've been very happy with the service performed on both my Boxster and BMW. I'm very happy with GPO.

Richard S.
Audi S4
06/13/2021
Great place for tunes and service
Everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable. Their rates are extremely reasonable and their work is top quality.

PH
Paul H.
06/05/2021
Awesome as usual :)
I have used GPO a number of times to service/upgrade my aircooled 911. They exceed expectations every time and I recommend them to everyone.

David C.
Volkswagen Eos
06/05/2021 Category: Service
David said that he's pleased with the work they did.

Jabari K.
Audi TT
05/26/2021
Quick effective service
The know how guys of VW/Audi/Porsche

Hermitage, TN
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/26/2021
Might not go back
I usually enjoy the work that they do but this last time it feels as though the work that was suggested was not needed. Once I paid and had the work done, then I was told there was another problem that costs more than the last problem. As a result, I might not go back.

Bobby S.
Iron City, TN
Volkswagen Passat
05/20/2021
Excellent Shop For Euro Cars!
I have used this shop 2 times on my Volkswagen Passat TDI .. Very pleased with the service. I drive just over 100 miles for them to service my daughters Volkswagen.. Highly recommend!

Columbia, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/19/2021
Keeps the cars running, good value.
Simply the best

Jeremiah W.
Tennessee
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the staff members are professionals and they have good pricing.

Donald B.
05/13/2021
GPO is Highly Recommended
Took my new (to me) 2009 997.2 C4S here for "post purchase inspection" and annual service. Sean at desk is great. Friendly, knowledgable, patient--a clear enthusiast. Listened well and explained everything clearly. Email I got with items needing attending (complete with pictures!) was thorough and clear. Sean called personally about an issue discovered while they had the belts off and was great at explaining the needed fix. One of the techs does detail work and got the nasty insides of my wheels like new. Everything was done well and as I drove away I smiled b/c they had fixed the seat rattle that was the only thing bothering me about the car--perfection!

Kimberly S.
Volkswagen Passat
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Kimberly said they care and make sure all issues are resolved. They went above and beyond, and their prices beat another facility.

Mike G.
BMW X5 M
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Mike said that everything was good.

EB
Edward B.
Tennessee
Audi S5
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Edward said he loves the people at the business and the work is pretty good. He said all the vehicle advisors are good and he would refer them.

Jabari K.
Audi TT
04/28/2021
Quick service and professional knowledge
Great customer service and detailed knowledge on performance options

SG
Spencer G.
Kingston Springs, TN
04/22/2021
911 turbo
These guys are the best. Better than the dealership