JAMES B.
Old Hickory, TN
10/13/2018
heater core fluch
car was dropped off for a heater core flush.they wrote up $2500.00 on basic matainance,wiper blades ,cv boots ,enginemounts,brake fluid flush,then told us it need a heater core for another $1600.believing them about heater core ,we went looking for a new audi.2 weeks later I got clr and distilled water,a drill pump and flush the heater core(what it was dropped off for).2 hours later .we have heat in car.this shop doesn't care about about fixing cars just replacing parts.called Jordan at GPO told him they mis lead us on heater core and we wanted our $149.00 dollars back because the audi DID NOT need a heater core.its been a week they never got back with us to let us know if they were going to return money or not.We believe theyare out to just take advantage of people on there cars,I would never return or advise anyone to go there.

Mr. Bollin,

We’d like to start out by stating that we can understand how you’d feel this way. As a business we can only offer solutions that are sure to solve the problem we’re facing. Temperature control systems can be tricky to repair fully. A similar issue we see is slow freon leaks in the air conditioning system. We can just add freon regularly rather than replace the cause of the leak, but there is no guarantee the air will be cold for long, thus not being the correct repair for the issue (temporary band-aid rather than permanent solution). We absolutely can perform a heater core flush, as a matter of fact we did offer that as a service many years ago. The reason we made the decision to stop offering flushes isn’t to “take advantage of people” but rather quite the opposite. Too many cars were coming back after the flush with issues with their heat or cooling system. As I’m sure you know, there is no filter in the cooling system, so many times the crud, (rust, metal and plastic pieces, sludge) will accumulate in the heater core causing a heater that doesn’t get hot. Flushing it can have a few different outcomes, one (as in your case…congrats!) can be to move a blockage and get the heat to work again, another is that it will not help, and another is that it can cause other damage by either applying too much pressure or moving debris to areas that can cause more issues (water pump, sensors, radiator). The risk in unacceptable in business. Therefore, we diagnosed your issue, offered the correct permanent solution along with items identified during your inspection and presented those to you. Only after your flush did you demand your diagnosis money back via phone calls and emails. Again, we can understand how you feel and we’re sorry you can’t understand how we feel. We do however wish you well with your 01 Audi A4.

Best,
The GPO Team

Mark R.
Springfield, TN
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff fixed his vehicle, had friendly service and everything was good.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Mark! We look forward to servicing your BMW in the future when the need arises.

GS
Gilberto S.
Greenbrier, TN
09/26/2018
Cool friendly staff, from the office all the way to shop. always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer is satisfied. All customers are given the same attention and service regardless of vehicle they drive
Guaranteed service, is consistent.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Gilberto! We appreciate the kind words!

CA
Charles E. A.
Mercedes-Benz S430
09/25/2018
Really nice and good service
Took my car in for a "check up" prior to selling it. They were very thorough and fast with a very understanding attitude since I didn't want to spend excessive money on a car I was selling. Didn't push me to do unnecessary repairs and the charge was very reasonable. I'd highly recommend them.

Mr. Adwell,

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your kind words and want to thank you for mentioning our understanding. We strive for that.

Thanks again!

WW
Willis W.
Lebanon, TN
09/25/2018
Absolutely went above and beyond
I brought my Audi A4 to German Perfomance Options after seeing it recommended on many Audi forums and I’m very glad I did. Audi of Nashville had recommended I replace my transmission because there was metal in the fluid, but the techs at GPO inspected my fluid and found there wasn’t any metal at all. I ended up changing my fluid and filter instead of replacing the transmission and the problems I was having are gone! They treated me like family instantly and made me feel welcomed. I never felt out of the loop when I was there.

Mr. Weese,

Thank you! We're glad we were able to get your Audi A4 back to good for you without the added expense. We're here for you if you need anything in the future.

EA
Efrain A.
Clarksville, TN
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Efrain said his experience is always outstanding.

Thank you!

AA
Alisa A.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Alisa said the business did a good job, but she wished the work wasn't so expensive.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Ms. Adkins, we try our best to be as price sensitive as possible. We're glad you're happy with our service.

Amy B.
Greenbrier, TN
Audi TT
09/17/2018
They know what they're doing!
I don't know where to begin. I spoke with Brian first. He was polite, helpful and very informative about what was needed for my car to run. These guys stand by their word, know their German vehicle, and do fantastic work. They had their hands full with my car, but it drives better then ever now. Thank you German Performance Options!
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 10/15/2018

This is so great to hear Ms. Buchanan! Thank you!! We're here for you going forward.

Jose A.
Porsche 911
09/17/2018
GPO is the go-to place for my Porsches
Jay, Brian, and the whole team rock. I not only trust their work, but most importantly, I trust THEM to tell me what needs to be done, and what does not need to be done. They work with integrity.

MT
Mike T.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they kept him in the loop about what they were doing.

MI
Mine I.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Mine said that the service at this business was completed right on time. She recommends them.

AA
Andrew A.
Franklin, TN
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business treats him the best and they have the best prices.

AE
Adam E.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the staff at the business did not have the product knowledge he expected they would.

ND
NICK D.
Spring Hill, TN
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
09/12/2018
Satisfied Visit!
Satisfied with my service at GPO. The staff was friendly and explained everything to me well. I am very happy with the work they did.

Best of all, they properly torqued my lug nuts down and didn't use the impact gun to make them a permanently attached part!

PM
Paul M.
09/12/2018
oil change & check up
Oil change went smoothly and GPO reviewed with me their list of items checked.

Hermitage, TN
Volvo S40
09/11/2018
Wonderful
Brian was super helpful with our situation. The mechanic who worked on our car tried to work as fast as possible to get our car fixed. Our heater core in our Volvo broke and it was a nine hour job. They did it perfectly. Car broke down 6 days later due to an unknown issue. They are working their best to figure it out and get our car back to us quickly.

Mike H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he got what he needed in a timely manner and at an affordable price.

Riley G.
Madison, TN
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Riley said the business got the job done, on his vehicle.

Dan W.
Portland, OR
Volkswagen EuroVan
08/23/2018
PrePurchase Inspection
I live in Oregon but was buying a 2003 Eurovan in Nashville. I called GPO to help me with a PrePurchase Inspection. Brian was very helpful with coordinating and communicating throughout the entire process. GPO was thorough and did a great job of assessing the vehicle for me remotely and helping me with my purchase decision. At the end they sent a written report I could share with the seller as well as quotes for the costs of repair. It was detailed and appreciated.

Rodrigo S.
Tennessee
Volkswagen Jetta
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Rodrigo said they did a good job and he liked what Corey did.