Scott W.
Clarksville, TN
Audi SQ5
01/19/2021
Ýh
The staff was extrenely nice ro me while i wae waiting for my vehicle to be completed. They were also right... I already want to add more performance mods to my SQ5!!!

BMW 325i
01/15/2021
Great work as always.
quick and professional. My e30 loves coming here.

FA
Farooq A.
Audi R8
01/10/2021
Regular Maintenance
Over all these people are professional and they know what they are doing. I was told about every thing that needs to be done and taken care off. I am giving them 4 stars as the next day while I was driving engine oil light came up low oil!!! please add quart , that was not expected as that really not good for engine. This should never have happened I don't know know if its safe to drive it or not. This has never happened to me before. A trip that was avoidable if some one did their job right.

DT

Andrew H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/05/2021
great service and expertise
GPO is exceptionally reliable. Cant recommend them highly enough.

John D.
Thompsons Station, TN
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/29/2020
Only place I’ll take my VW to
This is my third VW but wish I knew about them with my first one. This is my second time here and both have been during the pandemic. This Tiguan has coilovers installed and requires adjustments that standard shops can’t provide. They were prompt and up front with the estimate which was still within what I thought was reasonable for the amount of work provided. Will certainly be coming back for scheduled work too.

Mario C.
Hermitage, TN
Audi Q7
12/23/2020
Friends don't let Friends drive Stock!
Great tuners! Happy with my APR tune. Great help from Randall.

NF
Norm F.
Brentwood, TN
Porsche 911
12/16/2020
Customer Service & Quality of work
I purchased my 09 Porsche in September and as you can imagine there were several issues that required attention. I contacted several European auto repair facilities asking for advice, pricing, etc. I decided after speaking with Shaun at GPO that I would give them a try. I could not be more pleased with the customer service I have been given. One item, in particular, was important. For certain types of servicing, oil change, etc. the customer is allowed to wait while the work is completed. Before any work is done I was given a very detailed explanation of pricing and the work that needs to be done. I have used GPO several times in recent weeks and have been very satisfied with the quality of the repair work that has been done on my car. I highly recommend the company.

BL
Bobby L.
Tennessee
Land Rover Range Rover
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Bobby said they treated him with a great deal of respect.

John L.
Porsche
12/08/2020
GPO makes it happen
I have a 40 year old car and like all 40 year old cars, they need to be looked after . The guys at GPO are always super helpful and go out of their way to helping me keep my 911 on the road. I’m always impressed that no matter how busy they are, they find the time to help me out. If you have a German car and want to have someone who knows these cars inside and out take care of them, talk to these folks.

SL
Sonya L.
Thompsons Station, TN
Porsche Cayenne
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Sonya said they were very accommodating and very honest. They said one repair was needed, but that it could be something else. It didn't require the other thing, and they were truthful about it. They got the repairs done well. She is very satisfied with the job. Her vehicle runs better than ever.

KG
Kyle G.
Old Hickory, TN
Volkswagen GTI
12/04/2020
These guys are always the best.

BG
Braden G.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/04/2020
VW Beetle Maintenance
Very good experience. Very friendly. They knew what needed a fix and what didn't even when they could have tried to sell me in that direction. Got the main done with extra fixings added while still paying what I think was a fare deal.

12/03/2020
Great shop
Everyone is friendly and trustworthy

KF
Kim F.
Mount Juliet, TN
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/03/2020
They always get me in and out. Great customer service.