JN
JAMES N.
02/16/2019
Recent Maintenance
Again, quality performance and services by you guys. Seriously, thank you. The car runs great, and more efficiently.

CA
COLLINS A.
Volkswagen Beetle
As usual
I can’t say enough how great it is to have a mechanic that you can trust, especially when you have a car that not many work on. Jay and the crew always provide the best service. When my car needs to have a look it’s never a stressful moment thanks to the GPO crew.

TL
Thomas L.
Adairsville, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
2014 gli tune
Excellent service and love my apr stage 2 tune they did a great job

Micheal D.
Simply professional.
The work GPO performs is always done right, and timely. The staff is professional and does not push in any manner. When you come in, you always have their undivided attention.

WD
Warren D.
Hendersonville, TN
Porsche 911
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Warren said the business did everything as described. There was explanation of why and how the work was done. It was a great job and the customer service was good.

JE
Jason E.
Hermitage, TN
Volkswagen Passat
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business took time to inform him and explain the work.

AP
Andi P.
Audi Q7
02/01/2019
This was my first time at GPO and I will definitely be bringing my car here from now on. Friendly staff, great communication,excellent service, an overall great experience. Thanks to Brian for his awesome service!

TK
Tom K.
Smithville, TN
01/29/2019
Squeezed me in to fix my tune on a busy day
They squeezed me in to fix my tune within minutes of my call and saved me 2 hours of driving.

Murfreesboro, TN
Volkswagen Passat
01/28/2019
Friendly staff!
The first repair did not solve the problem but they were eager and willing to get it right at no additional cost to me. Eager to do good and honest business!

Michael M.
Porsche Cayman
01/28/2019
Great job as always.
Brian is fantastic at making me feel welcome and looked after. Always friendly, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile. After dropping my car off, the were able to figure out the problems, and solve them quickly and as economically as possible.
They are my go to, as they have consistently proven themselves each time I've been there.

Robbie B.
Franklin, TN
Porsche 912
01/24/2019
Awesome shop for classic Porsche’s. I had some electrical problems and needed a valve adjustment...both were fixed and car runs great!

Mercedes-Benz E350
01/24/2019
Great Job
Good friendly customer service and excellent job in timely matter.

WI
Wesley I.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/19/2019
Above and beyond
Superb customer service. Brian always go the extra mile. Repair cost is reasonable

Rob R.
Audi TT
01/17/2019
great work
Recently took my car in get some work done. I thought I needed more work done, but they only sold me the work that really needed to be done, which saved me a lot of money. Glad to have a mechanic that doesn't push extra work, and will be honest and tell you what you really need (and don't need) done to your car!

BP
Brian P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/16/2019
I'd recommend GPO to anyone
They truly care about your car and you. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my GTI.

BL
Brian L.
Hermitage, TN
Porsche 911
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the customer service was great.

Ronald H.
Gallatin, TN
Porsche Cayman
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said the employees were friendly. They provided thorough service. They provided really good work.

LG
Leo G.
La Vergne, TN
01/12/2019
Replace front sway bar links
Thanks, to Jake and Dennis for their expertise in replacing my Front Sway bar links and seting my car Key. As always, the GPO staff are the best around and very customer friendly! Thanks GPO Team!

PL
Paris L.
Old Hickory, TN
01/09/2019
All the guys are such great mechanics-- the best I've ever known.
Dennis or Corey usually work on my Audi, depending on the issue. They coordinate well with Doug, each other and me! They are all friends as well as co-workers, so the atmosphere is great. I know I'm important to them-- have felt like part of their family for many years. My Audi hums, and the gas mileage even improved several points since Dennis last worked on it-- and my car has 226,000 miles on the odometer!! I've been a customer since they opened their doors because their work is consistently great. Whatever you need, they can do it!

Kieran B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/09/2019
My Jetta found a home in GPO
I'm a customer experience nerd, and so little details matter to me because it's just in my training. So places like GPO are just an absolute joy to patronize because they get those little things SO RIGHT.

A few things come to mind as titles for this review: "I will not take my VW Jetta anywhere else in Middle Tennessee for service." "I didn't know customer service from a car repair shop could be like this." "I actually felt good about giving these folks my money."

I went in with a simple problem: headlight was out. Chain store dude was nice but couldn't fix it. I've lost weeks of time messing around with other shops in the Nashville area and didn't feel like going through all that again, so I took the advice of a friend (and some google reviews) and went to GPO. They did not disappoint.

Reasons:
1. Without any sales pressure, they provide a gentle, yet detailed reminder of what maintenance or repairs your car needs and provides guidance on how to best triage the concerns depending on the level of severity. This will save me so much stress and money in the long run because I feel empowered to be proactive about it
2. Their rates are fair. They provide a clear breakdown of the cost and associated fees. Transparency and communication is clearly important to GPO.
3. Bryan, the sales rep, was one of people I've ever encountered in the business. (He actually complimented my car, too, which I thought was quite endearing considering how many nice/expensive cars they service there.)
4. They fixed the problem-- fast.

What all this boils down to, is that this place is clearly not just interested in your business, they seem to be genuinely interested in building relationships with their customers.

(Oh, and honestly, the free water and coffee in the waiting room is always a nice touch)