MT
Mike T.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said that the business does right by him and he enjoyed the customer service.

GE
Gary E.
Lebanon, TN
Porsche Cayenne
12/05/2018
G. E.
Both interactions been professional, timely and within budget. Melissa is a pleasure to talk with.

DT
Dorline T.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
12/04/2018
Superior Service
Excellent shop to take your car. Very knowledgeable and will beat any estimate. Courteous and attentive.

DT
Debbie T.
Cedar Hill, TN
11/25/2018
Courteous servicd
Brian Jake and all staff are awesome and always make me feel like they truly want you to leave satisfied. I highly recommend German performance to all who need service on the vehicles you service. I am truly happy in every way with your courteous service.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate you and we're here for you should the need arise.

Team GPO

Rodrigo S.
Tennessee
Volkswagen Jetta
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Rodrigo said he enjoys getting his work done there. They usually take care of the issues.

Thank you sir!

JP M.
Audi Q7
11/12/2018
Treat my Audi & BMW like their own.
This place is exactly what I needed for both of my German cars. We all know these can come at a hefty price after they go out of warranty and GPO came to the rescue. Their customer service goes above and beyond and I couldn’t recommend this place enough.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you very much for the feeback. We're her for your Audi and BMW going forward and it's our mission to provide you with the best service possible. Thank you for choosing GPO!

LG
Leo G.
La Vergne, TN
11/10/2018
Replaced Front Struts and Strut mounts.
I had my front Struts and Mounts replaced. As all ways, Denise performed a great job. Thanks to all the GPO team members for their great service.

Mr. Green,

Thank you for the review, you're a great client and we love keeping your A4 in excellant shape for you. It's a great car!

JN
JAMES N.
11/09/2018
Clutch replaced
Top notch quality service. Very thorough and articulate. They did everything i asked and were flexible payments too. I had the clutch replaced, as well as other components and the car dives like a dream now. Seriously, great service.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you James for the kind words. We know you had to drive past other shops to get to us, and we appriciate it.

11/08/2018
First time at GPO
Very professional. Had used BMW for 30+ years. GPO was recommended. Glad I found them. They are now my go to for service.

WD
Wayne D.
Tennessee
Porsche 911
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the customer service experience overall was amazing. He stated the staff are doing an excellent job. He said the staff are good at keeping him entertained and they are very knowledgeable. He also stated that he would recommend that anyone with a germen vehicle take it there.

AP
Asmoah P.
Antioch, TN
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Asmoah said he is satisfied with the business, and there were no issues.. They all are very nice and Brian makes the customers feel comfortable.

MV
Marcus V.
Audi TT
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Marcus said the business has really friendly people who really care about their customers. They made sure everything was perfect and were happy to look over his vehicle again when something still did not seem to be right.

Thanks for the stars!

LC
Lance C.
Volkswagen GTI
11/05/2018
Professional and courteous
Brian and Dennis were both extremely helpful in taking care of my Mk4 GTI.
I had a lot of questions and they were all answered. Work was done efficiently. Will definitely be back as needed. Thanks again.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for choosing GPO for the service on your VW Mk4 GTI, we appreciate you.

Larry S.
BMW Z4
11/05/2018
Always great service
GPO has become one of my favorite companies to deal with. I had a check engine light which gave a code which initially indicated one thing but when they dived into the car the problem turned out to be a part they had installed a few months ago had failed. They replaced that part under warranty and drove my car through a mileage cycle to make sure all fault codes cleared. I've been dealing with them for a couple of years now and they consistently provide great service.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you! It's not often we get to be a favorite, usually car problems don't bring about good feelings, but we're glad we can make it better and when clients are this happy. Thanks again for the great review, we appreciate you.

KG
Kathleen G.
Old Hickory, TN
Trustworty
German Performance had serviced my 2010 BMW 328i and Brian and Jordan are alway courteous. It's important to establish what the vehicle needs and specifically how it's performing before servicing and these guys do that. You are given an estimated cost for repairs and service. Jake works on my car and answers my questions thoroughly. I can trust these people. They're honest, straightforward.and fair priced.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you very much for the feedback! We're here for your BMW 328i should it need any service in the future, or just regular maintenance. Jordan, Brian and Jake also appreciate the recognition. Thanks again!

MEREDITH B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/03/2018
Amazing customer service and quality work!
I was amazed at how friendly and welcoming the staff was the minute I walked in the door. They were quick to get me signed in and get my car into the bay to start the diagnostics. I was thrilled they could fix my car right then and there, without having to make another trip back. The price was fair and the quality of work was excellent. I will definitely be back to GPO!
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 11/15/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback! We're here for you and your car. Lastly we understand there are many shops out there, we are very thankful you chose us.

MF
Matt F.
Portland, TN
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Care about their customers
Went in to have my gti flashed to stage 2 with pops and bangs and unknowingly they flashed the dsg version so I was unable to turn that function off. After contacting apr and the guys at Gpo they got my car back in and flashed the proper pops n bangs tune for me at no cost. Great company great service advisors and great techs

Hey Matt!!

Thank you for the feedback, hope you are enjoying the APR flash on your GTI! Have fun and be safe!

PM
Patrick M.
Fairview, TN
Volkswagen Golf
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he has received prompt service for the last 15 yeas.

Thank you Patrick!!

JAMES B.
Old Hickory, TN
10/13/2018
heater core fluch
car was dropped off for a heater core flush.they wrote up $2500.00 on basic matainance,wiper blades ,cv boots ,enginemounts,brake fluid flush,then told us it need a heater core for another $1600.believing them about heater core ,we went looking for a new audi.2 weeks later I got clr and distilled water,a drill pump and flush the heater core(what it was dropped off for).2 hours later .we have heat in car.this shop doesn't care about about fixing cars just replacing parts.called Jordan at GPO told him they mis lead us on heater core and we wanted our $149.00 dollars back because the audi DID NOT need a heater core.its been a week they never got back with us to let us know if they were going to return money or not.We believe theyare out to just take advantage of people on there cars,I would never return or advise anyone to go there.
The GPO T. from German Performance Options responded on 10/15/2018

Mr. Bollin,

We’d like to start out by stating that we can understand how you’d feel this way. As a business we can only offer solutions that are sure to solve the problem we’re facing. Temperature control systems can be tricky to repair fully. A similar issue we see is slow freon leaks in the air conditioning system. We can just add freon regularly rather than replace the cause of the leak, but there is no guarantee the air will be cold for long, thus not being the correct repair for the issue (temporary band-aid rather than permanent solution). We absolutely can perform a heater core flush, as a matter of fact we did offer that as a service many years ago. The reason we made the decision to stop offering flushes isn’t to “take advantage of people” but rather quite the opposite. Too many cars were coming back after the flush with issues with their heat or cooling system. As I’m sure you know, there is no filter in the cooling system, so many times the crud, (rust, metal and plastic pieces, sludge) will accumulate in the heater core causing a heater that doesn’t get hot. Flushing it can have a few different outcomes, one (as in your case…congrats!) can be to move a blockage and get the heat to work again, another is that it will not help, and another is that it can cause other damage by either applying too much pressure or moving debris to areas that can cause more issues (water pump, sensors, radiator). The risk in unacceptable in business. Therefore, we diagnosed your issue, offered the correct permanent solution along with items identified during your inspection and presented those to you. Only after your flush did you demand your diagnosis money back via phone calls and emails. Again, we can understand how you feel and we’re sorry you can’t understand how we feel. We do however wish you well with your 01 Audi A4.

Best,
The GPO Team

John S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
John said he likes the people here. They are nice, knowledgeable and helpful.

Thank you very much!!