PW
Gallatin, TN
BMW M3
04/10/2021
E93 M3
They guys are the best! Go see fro yourself. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

BU
Brittany U.
Volkswagen Golf
04/09/2021
Quality Service, Felt Well Taken Care Of
Top notch service and care! I really appreciate how they took care of exactly what I asked and didn't try to push any additional service on me. Even caught some abnormalities before they could become an issue and gave me various alternative options to take care of it. Communication could be better (RE: receiving my vehicle after an overnight/after hours drop, and when they began service/status), but it's possible my experience could've been a little unique. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Dylan P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Dylan said the staff did a really good job and they finished it earlier than expected.

Volkswagen Passat
04/05/2021
Quick turnaround time for a last minute service scheduled, thanks so much!

Volkswagen CC
04/05/2021
Honest and their knowledge of German autos
A couple of months ago I took my car in b/c I have not been happy with service at the dealership. GPO explained exactly what was wrong with my car, did not try push any work they did not feel was warranty and provide option a to a high costly repair. I wish I had brought my car back when I bought it.

David B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Audi TT
04/03/2021
Performance tune
very knowledgeable and friendly staff

Kieran S.
Spring Hill, TN
Audi S4
04/02/2021
Great place to go
Went to gpo to get apr tuned. Even though they were busy they had my car done in less than an hour. They were super nice people. Thanks GPO

LT
Lee T.
Rockfield, KY
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/02/2021
Excellent professionals and a great environment
New to the VW world.. these guys helped me make my tuning decisions and walked me through answering any questions I had along the way.. they got my car done promptly and I couldn’t be happier with my experience.. Highly recommend

Jessica B.
Antioch, TN
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Jessica said her service was good.

Miranda R.
Tennessee
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Miranda said the personnel are super friendly and welcoming. They showed her some things on the vehicle and that was great.

LG
Leo G.
La Vergne, TN
03/25/2021
Replaced Car battery
Thanks Nick, and the GPO team for their outstanding work during the replacement of my car battery. Nick checked out my electrical system and battery to ensure all system were working correctly. Thanks GPO team!

Donavin L.
Tennessee
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Donavin said they were extremely helpful, amazingly helpful, very descriptive with everything and they really worked with him too.

Ben B.
Hendersonville, TN
Volkswagen Passat
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Ben said that he would recommend this business for service.

DT
Dean T.
Brentwood, TN
Porsche 911 Carrera
03/17/2021
Very knowledgeable, no problem they can’t solve
Have taken my last 7 Porsches to these guys. Great service and communication. Nothing they can’t do. Also, they don’t bend you over like the stealerships do.

Kevin B.
03/12/2021
Good group, back up their work
Had a small warranty repair issue that they took care of ASAP!