Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Marie C.
Banks, OR
BMW 745Li
02/28/2016
Removal of faulty airbag code

Jim S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/27/2016
I was refused service.
After failing to pass DEQ, my car displayed a code. I made an appointment with German Service Limited. When I showed up for the appointment I gave the owner the DEQ form and a printout I got after reading the code and looking up the cause. He refused to work on my car because he said I had done the work.
Funny thing is, I tried DEQ again and it passed without any intervening service.
Ron from German Service Limited responded on 02/27/2016

Like we said and Jim agreed he had already done the necessary work why should German Service had taken his money for nothing

Luther B.
BMW M3
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Luther said the business was quick and did good work.

BT
Bob T.
Oregon
Volkswagen Passat
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Bob said he still has not yet been reimbursed for the labor fee's he was charged at his initial visit.

02/22/2016 Category: Service
Bob said he thinks this business is very dishonest. He was charged for a part that was not put on his vehicle. After calling them, his call was not returned. He was finally refunded for the part but not the labor. He said he feels they owe him the money back for the labor considering no labor was done.
Ron from German Service Limited responded on 02/23/2016

Bob it was an honest mistake--you were charged no labor for installing a harmonic dampner to refund you.  you were only charged for repairing what had come loose and had to be reassembled.  Plus the numerous freebies you requested and stopped by for and when the overcharge was brought to our attention it was immediately refunded

Lora S.
02/20/2016
Excellent customer service
When my oil change took much longer than scheduled Ron went above and beyond by not charging me for the service. I was amazed at the unsolicited gesture!

MF
Marna F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/18/2016
Friendly and Great Service
I have a VW. Needed an all change and some filters changed, and an overall look-see, to make sure everything was running, functioning as supposed to, and they inspected my brakes, tires and all in about 90 minutes, for a reasonable price. They will continue to get my business.

AK
Anna K.
BMW 325i
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Anna said this business did a good job and she had no problems.

Larry B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/04/2016
outstanding service
The service was outstanding and the customer service excellent. They did the requested service in a timely manner and made sure the work was approved by myself

KX
Kexiao X.
02/03/2016
Excellent Auto repair service
My Audi A4 has a door out of order, can't open from outside, and I found this auto repair shop, and called Ron-the owner, and he is very nice and patient listen to my description of my door problem, and gave me his analysis on the root cause: a cable is broken inside, but not the whole latch unit. And I called Audi dealer, they told me I might have to replace the whole latch system (which costs >$600), I decided to repair my car in German Service Limited. And Ron had my car in the morning, after 2 hours, he opened the door panel, and sent me the photo of the broken cable inside the door, which is the same as his analysis. After 2 hour, he called me said car is fixed and he returned the car with the door working. And he also gave me the old broken cable, whose plastic part is broken. He pointed out where is the root cause of my door problem. And his price is quite reasonable (comparing to Audi Dealer) and service is very efficient and professional [such as initial guess even didn't actually check my car]. Ron and his coworker are very friendly and nice as well. And I recommend this repair shop! and It's a nice experience of fixing my car!

CK
Carla K.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/27/2016 Category: Service
Carla said the business provided good service.

GM
Gary M.
BMW Z3
01/23/2016
I feel very lucky to have found a shop that sis tops in every way to service my BMW.
Excellent service. A very knowledgeable mechanic with a well equipped shop and more than reasonable rates. I look forward to doing business with this company.

ET
Emily T.
01/21/2016
Great shop!
I'm so happy I found Ron's shop, and can avoid the dealership; he does not inflate prices as they do. Work on my x5 has always been completed in a timely manner and at reasonable costs, and I have no problem getting in last minute for appointments. Very happy with German Service Limited!

DE
Daria E.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/11/2016
Honesty
Ron is upstanding and honest and I was very pleased with my interaction. I highly recommend this business.

Sherri S.
BMW 325i
01/09/2016
Dash lights
Was able to have repairs & it was the last day of the year . Great service thanks

TH
Tim H.
Forest Grove, OR
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/09/2016
Straight forward reasonably priced
Repair restored vehicle to original condition

BG
Bob G.
Forest Grove, OR
BMW 528i
12/30/2015
BMW SERVICE EXTRORDIAIRE
Very friendly, courteous and competent service. It's great to have a BMW specialist I can trust.

Reuben M.
BMW 528i
12/30/2015
1998 BMW 528i
I have both of my BMWs serviced at German Service Limited. After a couple of bad experiences with a nearby dealership, I get all of my BMW maintenance work done by GSL. Ron is great to work with and is knowledgeable of BMW. It's almost like getting my BMW serviced by a friend.

Julie M.
White Salmon, WA
BMW 328xi
12/29/2015
Best BMW service in Portland/Vancouver area!
I travel almost 2 hours (3.5 hours roundtrip) to see Ron because he is honest, knowledgeable, and trustworthy:-) I tried both Kuni & Rasmussen to service my car and had such a poor experience I felt grateful when I found out about German Service Limited in 2005!!!

MV
Martin V.
Volkswagen Passat
12/23/2015
Fixing a Passat in record time
Awesome place to take a VW to. Ron and his crew got me in quickly and took care of all problems. No problem owning a VW with a mechanic shop like this one - highly recommended.

AD
Angelita D.
Mercedes-Benz 300SE
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Angelita said this business attended to her needs right away.