2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2021 Category: Service
positive experience
very efficient service.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Sucks
The waiting room was packed

WT
William T.
Palmetto, FL
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood Service Department is great!
I have been getting my 2018 Hyundai Tucson Sport serviced here for the past 3 years and have never had an issue. Appointments are easy to make, they get my vehicle in and out quickly and the Service Department personnel are very helpful, professional and courteous and never try to upsell me on something I might not need.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/29/2021

HA
Henry A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/28/2021 Category: Service
my third car with you..
The service and the people that work there are friendly and nice and I love your coffee it is free. Ha,Ha That you and I will be in to get my 4th car very soon...

Mildred G.
Awesome service
Awesome service
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/28/2021

Dennis W.
07/27/2021
Sorry for the lower score . You deserved a 5 and higher. We felt very welcomed at your facility and once again the service itself made it come all together .When we decide to get another vehicle or service done on our vehicles, " Allison " we will come and see you!

Lakewood Ranch, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Great service fulfilling a recall
Chick, reliable service

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Suzette C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Roberto
Roberto has been taking care of us for years..Excellent service and advice all round.................
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We are very proud to have Roberto as a member of our service team. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Dennis W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

07/26/2021 Category: Service

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent service appointment. I apologize that we did not deliver the 5-Star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. We appreciate your business and hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2021 Category: Service
The entire experience was exceptional

Mark B.
Palmetto, FL
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/25/2021 Category: Service
Depend on them
I can trust that my vehicle is maintained to provide me peace of mind in travels.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/26/2021

Joanne M.
Parrish, FL
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Service writer Mike Schreffler
Mike Schreffler is always pleasant and helpful
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/21/2021

KC
Karen C.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/20/2021 Category: Service
SERVICE TECH DID NOT COMPLETE ALL THE WORK REQUESTED. SCHEDULING WAS BAD.
SCHEDULING WAS BAD. SERVICE TECH DID NOT COMPLETE ALL THE WORK REQUESTED.

Wimauma, FL
2020 Hyundai Accent
07/16/2021 Category: Service
They always have excellent service & a very friendly atmosphere.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/17/2021

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Britt H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Fixed the issue
Sent my car in for recall work. Fixed issue timely. I then had some other concerns that wete resolved.

07/14/2021 Category: Service
Fixed recall, left me with broken wiper!
Fixed recall as promised however that evening it started to rain and my automatic wipers turned on only to find the driver side wiper was broken off. I suspect the tech washing the car before returning car to me failed to turn off this feature washing the car and the car wash broke it off. Mistakes happen. I called the next morning and spoke to someone who was going to check the car wash area (I guess he thought I was lying) anyway he never called me back. I called the next day and left a message and still no call back. Unacceptable! Obviously I had to purchase new blades, still waiting for that call and now reimbursement for my new blades!
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/15/2021

We appreciate your business and apologize that you did not receive the excellent experience that we strive to give each customer. Your feedback is important and allows us to improve upon our standards.
We will be reaching out to you to make arrangements to reimburse you for your wipers.