Overall Rating 4.3125/5Overall Rating 4.3125/5Overall Rating 4.3125/5Overall Rating 4.3125/5rating 4.3125
Overall Rating 2.14583/5Overall Rating 2.14583/5rating 2.14583rating 2.14583rating 2.14583

Palmetto, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2018 Category: Service
From the time I pulled into service area until I left..treated very professionally. Service done in a timely manner.

LP
Lynne P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, timely work, and responsive to my concerns
You will feel like you are in the "right spot"!! If you wait the for your service to be completed the waiting area is clean and comfortable.

You receive an honest and complete explanation prior to servicing your vehicle.

I highly recommend Getttel Hyundai of Lakewood!!
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/27/2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit with your Santa Fe. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

AW
Amy W.
Ellenton, FL
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Setvice
Gettle Hyundai of Lakewood is the only place I’ll take my Sonata for service. The employees are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you for your kind words and the 5 star review. Our service team appreciates your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

MK
Michael K.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Bad visit
Not so happy with time the service call took.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/25/2018

You are absolutely correct. Your service should have been completed in under 1 hour. We know your time is valuable and we did not deliver the level of service you deserve.

Please allow me to offer you a complimentary oil change for your next service if you will allow us the opportunity to prove our commitment to customer service.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service
they are very nice and very efficient
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your business and the five star service rating. I'm pleased to hear your service visit was both friendly and efficient.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Repeat trips to dealership to get service done
On my two service calls, it was necessary to bring the car in 2 or 3 times to get the job completed. If you are calling to bring your car in for service, inquire if the necessary parts are in stock at that dealership and if not, how long it will take to diagnosis the problem. That will save you bringing your vehicle in (then having someone else take you back home/work), having someone bring you back to pick up your vehicle, then having to bring your vehicle back in again when the parts are brought in from somewhere else 1 - 2 days later.

We appreciate your business and your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during the service visit.
When your car comes in for service it needs to be diagnosed by a technician first in order to determine what parts are needed to repair it.

James C.
Sarasota, FL
Asst Service manager

I'm pleased to hear you had a great service visit with your Santa Fe. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

TR
Thomas R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Bruce
Bruce was the best. Please try to bring him back.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for the review regarding your recent service visit.
Bruce was indeed great, however he had another opportunity open up for him. We will always strive to continue to provide you great service.

Jennifer T.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service, took my Tucson right in even though it was only 10 minutes to closing time and did an emergency tire replacement!

I'm so pleased to hear we were able to help when you had an emergency. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

RE
Robin E.
Palmetto, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the timeliness that you provide.

We understand how valuable your time is and make every effort to make your service experience a smooth one. Thank you for the 5 star service rating.

RO
Richard O.
Sun City Center, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
LUBE-FILTER-OIL CHANGE
WHILE WAITING FOR CAR TO BE SERVICED, HAD COFFEE/DONUT. COMFORTABLE SEATING.

TOURED SALES FLOOR SALES PEOPLE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS VERY PROFESSIONAL

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the amenities while you waited for the service on your Santa Fe. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Parrish, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2018 Category: Service
No review
Not applicable
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent service appointment. I apologize that we did not deliver the 5-Star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. We appreciate your business and hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was given all the information I needed to make the proper and best decisions about my car. I will definitely use their service center again.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/21/2018

I'm happy to hear you had a great service visit. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

James S.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2018 Category: Service
I don't mind giving a rating, but don't tell me I have to submit comments.

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service visit with your Genesis. We appreciate your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

VS
Vanessa S.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly Staff
I was very happy with the service I received here! I came in for an oil change and let them know I was having issues with my AC as well. They checked it out and fixed it after we found out there was a recall on my model’s AC. Overall they were very helpful and I will definitely be back for any future service I need done on my verhicle!

I'm so pleased to hear we were able to resolve the issue with your AC on your Tucson. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating.

MK
Morgan K.
Wimauma, FL
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Very nice dealership and nice service dept
Everyone in service was very friendly and fixed my issue in a timely manner. I wish I would have went here first instead of the one in Brandon, they didn’t put the plug in correctly so of course my oil leaked out and caused a mess. The people at Gettel took care of fixing the issue for me.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/17/2018

I'm pleased to hear we were able to resolve the concern with your Elantra. We appreciate your businss and the 5 star review.

Robert C.
Parrish, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Update my review
The customer service by people like Brent Miner who was ab le to solve a very serious problem with info on my vin#.

Paperwork was incorrect
Waiting for results

We have our IT department looking into how your customer information was changed.
We hope your service visit itself was a good experience.

SN
Sandra N.
Sun City Center, FL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
MY OIL CHANGE INCLUDED ATTENTION TO TWO RECALL ISSUES.....SAVED AND EXTRA TRIP. THANKS.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/16/2018

I'm happy to hear we were able to address your recalls and save you another trip with your Santa Fe. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Miguel R.
Ellenton, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Awesome customer service

I'm pleased to hear you received awesome customer service with your Elantra. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2018 Category: Service
X
X
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.