Overall Rating 4.3714286/5Overall Rating 4.3714286/5Overall Rating 4.3714286/5Overall Rating 4.3714286/5rating 4.3714286
Overall Rating 2.24286/5Overall Rating 2.24286/5rating 2.24286rating 2.24286rating 2.24286

Ruth S.
Venice, FL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Courteous, patient staff.
Thorough explanation of service with no surprises/sticker shock
Comfortable, clean and roomy waiting area with coffee, water, snack and complementary WiFi

DK
Diana K.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Caring sales people and prompt professional service
Many of the sales people are very helpful and try to do the best for the client. Service is prompt and professional, well organized.
Love Michelle (Agosto) !
She personifies customer care. She is a great asset to your dealership. I appreciate Robert Brinton's honesty and expertise. Joshua gave his best to find me a car. !

David L.
Great fast service
Always fast and friendly service.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

GL
Gene L.
Ellenton, FL
Gene Lance review of service
The service was great. The waiting area is nice with complimentary coffee and doughnut holes. The service girl was very nice and treated us with the upmost respect. She was very good.

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
The staff is excellent!
Everyone is so kind and courteous. The service dept is great! The guys are very knowledgeable and they go above and beyond to get their jobs done.
I highly recommend going to Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood! When I have to purchase my next vehicle in the future, it will be from here.

KC
Kathleen C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Teriffiic Service
Service was very busy this day. 2 rows of cars the length of the building. You know it was busy because Jill George, the Service Manager, was working the service line. She looked for my appointment sheet at the driveway but none could be found. She stepped back inside after looking at my appointment print out. She reappeared and said for some reason she had the appointment but a sheet had not been generated by the computer. She apologized and said "I'll make room for you". Now that's customer service! She then turned me over to Mike Schreffler who promptly wrote up my ticket and I retired to the waiting lounge. I enjoyed a great cup of coffee as I read the paper. When my car was ready, Mike came and got me. My car was also washed and vacuumed. I left feeling like a very satisfied customer. Gettle, Jill, and Mike are the greatest.........
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. We are all a team with one goal in mind. To provide you with the very best in customer service. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Jon G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast professional service. Oil change on my Tucson. Fast and friendly service with a car wash when completed.

Thank you your business and the 5-Star rating. I'm happy to hear your service visit went so well. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

GD
Gregory D.
Friendly Staff
Clean and comfortable waiting area.

RP
Richard P.
Second service
Great service and done on time.

Thank you your business and the 5-Star rating. I'm pleased to hear the service on your Sonata was completed in a timely manner. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Dennis B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mark Phillips
Mark is an asset ,that makes your service department run properly and delivers terrific customer service.

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. Mark is such an important part of our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

First Service Appointment
Came in on a Sunday morning. The service tech was very helpful, efficient and professional. It only took a little over an hour in and out.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 02/13/2019

Michael G.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintance on older auto.
Had the engine oil/filter, auto/trans fluid, engine coolant, 4WD transfer case oil, and rear axle oil changed without any problem. I liked the free car wash. Can't wait for the 75/64 road work to be completed.

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

VV
Vincent V.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Service rep
Service rep Roberto was excellent

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. We are very proud to have Roberto as a member of our service team. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Constance B.
Sun City Center, FL
Survey
The dealership including the bathroom, is very clean. The staff is very helpful. I needed help setting up Bluelink on my phone and Willie and Marek got me all set up.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 02/12/2019

ET
Elizabeth T.
Not the friendliest
Service advisors are not very friendly.

We appreciate your business and apologize that you did not receive the excellent experience that we strive to give each customer. Your feedback is important and allows us to improve upon our standards. We hope to show you our commitment to high customer satisfaction on your next visit to Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

HZ
Henry Z.
Parrish, FL
Courteous
Nice waiting room and good communication!

KC
Kathleen C.
oil change
great service at a good price.....

Thank you your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

VM
Vincent M.
great staff

PJ
Patricia J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
The staff and service
Everyone is so friendly and they try to satisfy each person. They explain every service along the way.
Custom Service is the best.

Jessie K.
Petoskey, MI
02/12/2019
Great Experience!
Thank you so much, Josh Couve de Murville! I have been shopping around for cars for the past couple months and working with Josh was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. I was impressed the quick response, attentiveness and help. The car was immaculate. And to have a follow up call a few days later to see how I am liking my new ride was unexpected and greatly appreciated. I am definitely going to make the trek from Michigan to Josh and Gettel’s for the next vehicle. Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.