Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16

John H.
Parrish, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The Best Car Dealer in town
I found Gettel to be honest, prompt, efficient, courteous, considerate and trustworthy.
In my entire life I have never done business with a better company, that is why I give them
5 stars.

Parrish, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
Super Service
The staff was extremely friendly. The service was finished in a timely manner

2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Never have had to wait long for oil changes
Mostly only use services for oil changes
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Manager Mark Phillips is a great help
Overall great services department

We are so proud to have Mark as a member of our service team. Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit.

AA
Arnold A.
2015 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Just Around the corner from my home
Very nice location and service people.

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

RO
Richard O.
Sun City Center, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS
I HAD THREE THAT CAME ON. CALLED SERVICE DEPARTMENT GOT MY CAR N NEXT DAY REPAIRED IN 1 1/2 HOURS

WONDERFUL

I'm happy to hear we were able to get your Santa Fe in for a timely repair. We appreciate your business and the five star review.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Rather fix than trade in
I love my Hyundai Santa Fe! I am truly emotionally attached to my vehicle because I've never seen another interior like the one I have so it makes sense to drop $1300 on a new Intake Manifold and another $800 for four new tires. If that's not love, I don't know what is. Thank you, Gettel Lakewood Hyundai. I know my Santa Fe is in good hands.

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. I am sure we can find some coupons that would apply to your repair. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

JN
Judith N.
excellent coustermer service
excellent

I'm pleased to hear you had an excellent service experience. We appreciate your business and the five star review.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
repair
timely

I'm happy to hear your service was comepleted in a timely manner. Thank you for your business and the five star rating.

Ronald G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
feedback on my recent visit
GREAT SERVICE!
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

James A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My review
Great

Ruth S.
Venice, FL
Mark Phillips
Mark listens..answers questions thoroughly, provides options and works with me in budgeting, planning how to best care for my investment. As an older woman who has purchased and serviced many cars through the years—on my own— I look for a service provider who treats me in a non-condescending manner — a professional.

I am so pleased to hear that Mark is able to advise you on the care of your Tucson. Mark is a valued member of our service team. We appreciate your business and the five star review.

Doris S.
Sarasota, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I always get my car serviced at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. They do a great job about informing me about the service that is needed and their customer service is super friendly!
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/13/2018

I'm happy to hear you always bring your Tucson to Hyundai of Lakewood for service. Customer service is our top priority. We appreciate your business and the five star review.

Ellenton, FL
excellent
installed 2 frecalls and oil change. good service
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/11/2018

WR
Willard R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sante Fe service
The service was performed in a timely manor and completed as expected with no additional problems!

Im pleased to hear the service on your Santa Fe was completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating.

Richard H.
My Elantra

I'm so happy to hear you had great service with your Elantra. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Poor communication
Poor communication. Recommending services recently provided. Supplies not provided with my vehicle when purchased new leaving me and my 3 year old on side of the road Spoke with dealership manager on phone about it but honestly no one seems to care.

I apologize that we did not deliver the 5-Star experience that we strive to give each and every customer.

I can understand your concern over not having a spare tire. Hopefully the spare tire kit provided by our General manager will help should the need ever arise again.

TW
Thomas W.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service and finished in expected time frame
Have never had a bad experience with service.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 07/10/2018

I'm happy to hear you have always had a good service visit with your Azera. Thank you for your business and the five star rating.

Michelle M.
Oil Change
I love my Haundai n my Haundai family I always get great service.

???
Could of been better

We appreciate your business and apologize that you did not receive the excellent experience that we strive to give each customer. Your feedback is important and allows us to improve upon our standards.

I would love the opportunity to speak with you in an effort to find out what we can do to make up for your experience. May I call you or would you please call me?

We hope to show you our commitment to high customer satisfaction on your next visit to Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

WW
William W.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Personified
Service is always great.

I'm so happy to hear you have a great service experience with your Sonata. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.