Overall Rating 4.2545464/5Overall Rating 4.2545464/5Overall Rating 4.2545464/5Overall Rating 4.2545464/5rating 4.2545464
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

Kelly S.

Patricia H.
Ellenton, FL
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast & doughnuts
Good work, fast, friendly atmosphere.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit with your Elantra. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Robert G.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
As always,
Service completed quickly and everything needed completed! Michael Shleffler is my #1 go to guy! I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!!!

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We are so fortunate to have Mike on our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your Sonata requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Ralph S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
good service
A-OK
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

AG
Alexander G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Live the service department!
Allison always treats me very well! Keeps me up to date on progress and I feel is a total advocate for the customer.

We are very proud to have Allison on our service team. Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.

Kathryn S.
Sun City Center, FL
Location, Staff, Service, Cleanliness of facility
The location is a bit of a drive from Sun City Center BUT it is worth the trip. Mark Phillips is the Service Manager I work with and he is great! He is always friendly, gets an appointment for me that is convenient for me, explains everything in detail. I really appreciate him. The dealership is the cleanest I have ever seen. I regret that I didn't get the name of the staff who was cleaning the restroom. I will next time because she deserves recognition for the excellent job she does. Everything is spotless. Thank you for giving me the opportunity of sharing my thoughts.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 09/20/2018

I'm so pleased to hear you feel the drive to our dealership is worth the trip. We are very proud to have Mark as a member of our service team. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Parrish, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Bruce B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great employees!
Great employees!

Robert C.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The service cal went over and beyond the original issues.
They checked other issues which turn out well worth the service call

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

LG
Louis G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pleasant and welcoming
very pleased with service dept. and very happy with the way we were treated and the fast service we received. Also I would like to say how pleasant and welcoming the service lounge is. By far the nicest facility I have been to. I will indeed return. We have been to other dealerships and have waited 2 plus hrs. for simple oil changes but in this case we were in and out in approx. 30 to 40 mins. Great job!

I'm so pleased to hear the service on your Santa Fe was completed in a timely manner. we are very proud of our dealership and I'm glad you found it so welcoming. Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.

ST
Steve T.
Sarasota, FL
09/19/2018
Very accommodating staff
I just bought a used Avalon on 9/15. From Joshua, my salesperson, to Robert, the floor manager, to Brad, the finance manager right up to the general manager Mark, everyone was 100% professional and a pleasure to work with. The last couple of cars I've purchased have not been anywhere at this level of customer service. I will recommend them to any and everybody I know to be car shopping. I'm a sales manager too, and have very high expectations. All of which were met.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 09/19/2018

Joan H.
my dealership visit
friendly, courteous, informative customer service extended with my dealership visit. Excellent service.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 09/18/2018

LP
Lynne P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always There For You
Certain words/thoughts come to mind when you have to deal with your car needing service....being honest, professional, friendly, and great communicators are the words I think of when I go to Gettel Hyundai.

I definately recommend their Service Department....IF....your Hyundai needs service of any type.

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. It's great to hear you feel so welcomed. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Brian M.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
2013 Hyundai Azera
Roberto Rocks!
Roberto went the extra mile for us and had the warranty extended to cover our problem at no cost

We are proud to have Roberto on our service team. I'm happy to hear he was able to provide the service needed to have your Azera serviced.
Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.

WR
William R.
Service with a Smile
Immediately greeted upon arrival, had all my questions answered and found the wait to be most comfortable with all the amenities in the guest lobby
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 09/17/2018

I'm so pleased to hear you were greeted promptly and enjoyed the comfort of our customer lounge while your Elantra was serviced. Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.

Rose W.
Palmetto, FL
Great
The service

Lakewood Ranch, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Prompt service

I'm happy to hear we provided you with a great service visit. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Martha H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service.
Great customer service, and we loved working with Allan in the Service Department.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We are proud to have Allan as a member of our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Ruskin, FL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good, on time service
Oil change done in one hour and a car wash

I'm happy to hear your service was completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating.