Overall Rating 4.3114749/5Overall Rating 4.3114749/5Overall Rating 4.3114749/5Overall Rating 4.3114749/5rating 4.3114749
Overall Rating 2.18966/5Overall Rating 2.18966/5rating 2.18966rating 2.18966rating 2.18966

VJ
Valerie J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very accommodating and fair
Always have a good experienceđź‘Ť
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

FD
Felix D.
Naugatuck, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Close to home
Not into writing reviews! Especially for just an OIL CHANGE.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 11/16/2018

SJ
Sandi J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
11/16/2018 Category: Service
I drive past many other dealerships just for these great people!

WB
William B.
Jackson, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
outstanding
From start to finish the service was great

Lakewood Ranch, FL
surprised at the nonchalance
No one called to tell me the repair had been approved. I called and the said, "Oh, yeah," here's the request." The dealership didn't tell me I had to take my car to Route 41 Gettel for repair (am I ignorant?), so I went to the dealership first. The repair place was pleasant and the manager informative, but they didn't offer to call for a rental. I had to organize it myself in spite of it being under warranty. I know the dealership isn't responsible for the Hertz place, but that was an absolute ridiculous experience - no one could find my information, we all waited HOURS for service. I felt like like no one was there supporting the process. No real follow-up to see if all went well. So here is the impersonal survey. I expected more.

We appreciate your business and your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during the service visit. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we hope to prove that commitment to you on your next service appointment.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
the salesperson
The car is good on mileage.

We appreciate your business and apologize that you did not receive the excellent experience that we strive to give each customer. Your feedback is important and allows us to improve upon our standards. We hope to show you our commitment to high customer satisfaction on your next visit to Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Bertrand B.
Palmetto, FL
Dependable service.
I have had 3 Hyundai vehicles and so has my wife, for a total of 6 vehicles. We have always come here for our service because it is dependable, thorough, and timely. Why would we consider going anywhere else????

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

SP
Shankerbhai P.
Satisfied customer
Bring my car for oil change, told me about recsll repair & they done it well before time. Thank you. But inform your corporate office to notify me when there is recall, they never notify about this recall.

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

We will make sure Hyundai is made aware of your concern regarding recall notifications.

Juanita L.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Service was fast and I was in and out in a short amount of time. Service specialist was polite and courteous. Will return

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S

North Port, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 11/15/2018

SN
Sandra N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Two Thumbs up!!

PR
Paulo R.
Way too long
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 11/14/2018

TA
Timothy A.
Service department
Had my cv joints replaced under warranty. Easy to deal with and in and out in under 3 hours .
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 11/13/2018

BC
Barbara C.
Customer service as always
As always prompt,professional and friendly service. That’s why we stay with Gettel

Roberta S.
Friendly professional service
Friendly professional service. Bright and clean waiting area. Coffee, water and internet access.

Palmetto, FL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service , got my car in quick as a walk-in
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 11/12/2018

TH
Teresa H.
Local, friendly, reliable
Not as cost or time effective as free standing for just an oil change or simple visit.

Refrigerator where the water is kept in the waiting room is never turned on so the water is never called. Kind of disappointing.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
very professional
customer service

MN
Michele N.
To wait or not to wait?
I went in on a recall for air bags.Was out in 70 minutes. Relaxed in the spacious waiting room, had some coffee and doughnuts and watched one of my favorite HGTV shows. The staff is great. What more could you want? My Dad offered to pick me up so I wouldn't have to wait and I turned him down because I knew it would be an easy wait and it was even quicker than I thought it would be.

I'm pleased to hear you found our customer lounge a comfortable place to wait for your Sonata.
We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.