Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

DA
Douglas A.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
The whole experience was top notch! Ben was an excellent advisor and everything was prompt and completed in a professional manner! Ben is highly recommended!

Can do attitude
Ben and the rest of the service team we’re professional, helpful, and friendly. They kept me posted on the status of my checkup and that they washed my car was a bonus!
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. Our customers are our number one priority and it’s encouraging to know that we provided you with the level of service that you deserve. Happy Motoring!

North Port, FL
Perfe8
As always, they do a great job keeping my old car running great.

Thank you so much for taking a moment to respond to our survey. Our technicians and advisors are highly trained professionals who take great pride in providing excellent service. We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

John C.
Englewood, FL
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful and friendly! Great service recommendations as well.
Jason did a great job during my service appointment. He told me what he recommended my vehicle needed and any additional services I should be aware of. Very pleased!

John,
Thank you for your comments regarding your service experience. We will be certain to share them with Jason. We value your business and our team is at your service when you need us.

Sue S.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Jason was very attentive & informative.

Sue,
Thank you kindly for the nice review about Jason. We try to make each experience here a positive one. We do surely appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Temple Terr, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Happy

We appreciate that you posted this review and the positive feedback. Our staff looks forward to being here for you for all the miles ahead.

PD
Pamela D.
Price
I have had Honda's for the past 20 years. I have never paid more then $29 for an oil change because they send their customers very good coupons! The only coupon I recieved from Hyundai was for $5. That is very disappointing that I had to pay $40 for an oil change. I heard someone talkking in the waitking room that an oil change and tire rotation is $75! that is way too much! It really makes me miss my Honda service experiences.

Pamela,
We appreciate you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent service experience. It will be our pleasure to work for you again in the future.

Ruth H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Personalized costumer service.
Excellent service.

Ruth,
Our team appreciates the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal, so we are glad to know that you are happy. We value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Joyce W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/19/2020 Category: Service
They never put a new sticker on my car for my next oil change or washed it after my oil change.

Joyce,
Thank you kindly for this review. We do apologize for not putting the sticker on. Please call the dealership and ask to speak to Geoff x131 and we will promptly mail out a sticker to you. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous and professional service
A pleasant experience

We would like to express our appreciation for the review of your recent service experience. We strive to make your visit as comfortable and pleasant as possible, so it is nice to know that you are pleased. Thank you for your business!

OJ
Olivia J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Jason Jones is a great service person to work with.

Olivia,
Thank you for taking time to leave feedback for Jason. We are so glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

AJ
Angelica J.
North Port, FL
N/A
N/A

Angelica,
We appreciate that you posted this review and the feedback. Our staff looks forward to being here for you for all the miles ahead.

Nokomis, FL
Excellent seevice
Only the service department is worth mentioning at this dealership.

Our team appreciates your business. We look forward to serving you with another 5-Star experience on a future visit!

DT
Daniel T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Convenient hours and great waiting room
I lease my vehicle and all service is covered. Gettel is close by and had good hours to bring the car for servicing. Ben, my service tech was efficient and got my car serviced quickly

Daniel,
Thank you so much for the 5-Star review. We try our best here to make every customer feel special and at home. Our technicians and service advisors, like Ben, take great pride in their work and we are glad you noticed.

Bradenton, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Long wait
Had an appointment and still has there for 2 hours
Alan M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 02/20/2020

We appreciate your business and the feedback regarding your recent service. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Our goal is to give every customer a 5-Star experience we hope to prove that commitment to you on your next service appointment.

Alan Moss