Overall Rating 4.1803289/5Overall Rating 4.1803289/5Overall Rating 4.1803289/5Overall Rating 4.1803289/5rating 4.1803289
Overall Rating 2.139347/5Overall Rating 2.139347/5rating 2.139347rating 2.139347rating 2.139347

MF
Michael F.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
My experience with Gettel Hyundai
Alan Moss was truly professional and Melanie who handled my case was unbelievably excellent both of them are true professionals and made the time away from my car seamless.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 06/15/2019

We appreciate you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! We are so glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience. We look forward to working with you again at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Gettel Hyundai
Service is always exceptional. I’ve had my car serviced here many times and it has yet to be anything but great.

Thank you kindly for taking time out to give us this nice review. I will share your comments with the rest of the team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

KL
Kelsey L.
Palatine, IL
The best!
Everyone is so kind and understanding in a situation that was both convenient and frustrating for me, so I couldn’t help but feel less stressed and know my car was in good hands!

Our team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota appreciates the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal so we are glad to know that you are happy. We value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

PP
Phyllis P.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
BOB WOOD!
Bob Wood can always be expected to provide excellent service and delivered.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your business and the wonderful feedback about Bob! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

North Port, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Clarification for Disappointment in Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota service department
Other than lack of communication during my lengthy wait at the service area, Keith performed his job well. He is not at fault for the lack of other personnel in their job performance during past visits. After receiving a phone call from the Customer Service Manager of Gettel, I felt that the dealership is really interested in their customers and it is nice to see such follow through. I did explain to her that Keith is not the main reason for my lack of confidence in the service department. I now understand why there has been a change of personnel and appreciate that Gettel is trying to make sure all customers receive the treatment they deserve.. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced at Gettel.

Disappointed in Gettel Hyundai
My care was purchased and has been serviced at Gettel Hyndai of Sarasota. I was always pleased with the serice and appreciated the car being checked out when brought in for oil changes. I appreciated upcoming maintenance being told to me so I could plan and schedule for it. I have always had anything that was recommended to me to be done on the car completed at your dealership . However, the past year to year and one half, the service department has become less efficient and definitely less caring abut their customers. No information of upcoming maintenance has been told to me other than occasional filters even though I asked several times if anything was needed. There seems to be an ongoing change in personnel in the service department and perhaps this is contributing tot the ongoing problem. I always counted on going back to your dealership to buy a new car but have serious doubts about doing so now. I am disappointed in your service department in general at this time.

I greatly appreciate that you took time today to discuss this and past service visits. Our customers are our number one priority and your feedback goes a long way in our improvement process. Keith and myself look forward to serving you at your next appointment. Happy Motoring!

PP
Phil P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Understanding
Keith did a great job communicating with me regarding concerns and options with my car repairs.

Thank you for your business and the kind words about Keith. Our team looks forward to serving you again when your Santa Fe requires our attention.

MK
Margaret K.
Venice, FL
....VERY PLEASED...
...the service was performed quickly / professionally ,as expected...in and out fast. I also appreciated the constant updates as to the status of the service...

Margaret,

PD
Patricia D.
Venice, FL
Pat Delio
Courteous and effecient

Pat,
Your business is appreciated and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind words about our team are greatly appreciated. At Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

PO
Peter O.
Longboat Key, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
the people make it great, very helpful
Was taken care of immediately and was pleased with the work.

Peter,

AF
Anne F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Prompt at appointments, friendly
Keith was helpful in explaining what my car needed and a warranty repair was made.

However, when I called to check on progress and Keith wasn't available, I was given wrong info that my car was
done but being inspected when it hadn't been done yet - waiting for part - and in fact wasn't dont till next day.
In accurate info caused a lot of inconvenience,

Now that I am driving my vehicle, I feel the air conditioning repair, replacement of condenser, although better, is
not great. I may be wrong, so reserving judgment on repair . I will be bringing it back.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 06/13/2019

Anne,
We thank you for your comments regarding your experience here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. We will be certain to share them with Keith. Your business is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

PN
Peter N.
friendy, alert service
Came in for a oil change and attention to warning light indicating light bulbs needed attention,,,two were replaced.

Peter,

BD
Bill D.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
Svc
Not good
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking time today to talk with me today. I will have Lucio follow up with you later today about the questions on your new car purchase. As per our telephone conversation, a rescore to 5 Stars for Nicolas, based on your vehicle being traded in and not serviced would be appreciated. Thank you again for your time and understanding today!

Jeraldine W.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service, clean and comfortable waiting area, service advisers are courteous.
I received good service. Melanie Brennan, service advisor, kept me advised of the progress on my car and recommended a few things that I needed. She explained them simply and in easy to understand language. The waiting room is clean and comfortable, and everyone is very polite.

Jeraldine,
Thank you kindly for taking time out to give us this nice review. I will share your comments with Melanie and the rest of the team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

Nokomis, FL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Service
They are always professional and efficient. They explain any and all repairs or findings and they genuinely help keep my car running in tip-top shape!

On behalf of Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, thank you for taking the time to share your recent 5-Star service experience.  Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

Excellent customer service
Always friendly and fantastic customer service.

Deborah W.
FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Required maintenance
Every effort is made to make the experience pleasant and it usually is. The most recent appointment took longer than usual and I was grossly over charged for needed parts

Thank you for taking time today to discuss this recent service visit. Once again, please accept my apology for the longer than usual wait and inconvenience that you experienced. Your feedback helps us to council our new employees so that your future service appointments are seamless. I have noted on your account that you will receive a second level car wash, to include a hand wash, interior vacuum and tire shine on your next visit. Thank you again for your time and understanding!

KE
Kelly E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a trunk problem and it was covered under warranty. All of the employees were honest and more than helpful in the repair. Will definitely be coming back and love Hyundai.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 06/11/2019

Our team thanks you for taking a moment to provide feedback on your recent service experience. We appreciate your business here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota and look forward to serving you again in the future!

WM
Warren M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
A complete excellent service experience!
From appointment setting to customer check in a 5 star experience.

TG
Tanesha G.
Florida
Fast Service
Tiffany and Keith were very helpful and informative.

VC
Vickie C.
5 Star Service!
Knowledgeable staff. Friendly atmosphere which makes a pleasant experience.