Overall Rating 4.2112676/5Overall Rating 4.2112676/5Overall Rating 4.2112676/5Overall Rating 4.2112676/5rating 4.2112676
Overall Rating 2.1478855/5Overall Rating 2.1478855/5rating 2.1478855rating 2.1478855rating 2.1478855

RE
Richard E.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great sevice from Bob Wood
Very happy with service at Gettle, Sarasota

Venice, FL
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always exceptional
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 11/14/2019

Our team appreciates your loyalty and we look forward to serving you for many years!

John S.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
brake job
great service tech. job well done in a timely manner

John,
Your business is appreciated and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind words about our team are appreciated. We value our customers and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Excellent work

Thank you for the nice review. We believe that great service begins with great people and we have the best. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

RD
Richard D.
Summerfield, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Getter for Hyundai service
Had oil and air filters change at Gettel for Sonata Hybrid. They were fast, professional, reasonably priced and friendly. They included car wash.

Richard,
Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. Our customers are our number one priority and it’s encouraging to know that we provided you with the level of service that you deserve. Happy Motoring!

MA
Miriam A.
Bradenton, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer Service
I pulled in at my appointment time and they were ready to greet me. Did paperwork pretty fast. Fine waiting rooms. Washed my car. Very good service.

Miriam,
We would like to express our appreciation for the review of your recent service experience. We strive to make your visit as comfortable and pleasant as possible, so it is nice to know that you are pleased. Thank you for your business!

Jaime S.
North Port, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Convenience and courtesy
Always a pleasure

Jaime,
Our team appreciates the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal, so we are glad to know that you are happy. We value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Venice, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service and staff
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your response to the survey it means a lot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Jerry F.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Service at Hyundai Garage
Quick, courteous service.

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate you choosing us as the service provider for your Azera. We look forward to serving you again.

James S.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Repairs diagnosed and performed to satisfaction.
Everything was good except that it would be a good idea for the service attendants to give timely updates on how service is going. On my two visits I waited over three hours the first day, with no communication, and two hours and forty five minutes the second visit, again with no communication until vehicle was ready.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. I will address the communication concern with our team. It is my hope that you will return to Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota with the knowledge your business is valued!

EK
Erden K.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service but about that 3 percent credit card fee.
Melanie was wonderful as a service rep again. Things went smoothly.

I still disagree with your practice of posting a sign about the 3 percent credit card surcharge -- even if you're just going to reimburse the customer on the same ticket.

You should already know the value of credit card receipts and the number of transactions. There is NO relevant reason to do this to "track" the surcharge. Please end this practice. If not my personal conclusion would be that you're instituting this to just glean the extra 3 percent from busy seniors and snowbirds who just blissfully run their cards through the macihine.

We appreciate your business and agree Melonie is a wonderful Advisor. We are lucky to have her as part of our team. Your feedback regarding the credit cards will be passed along to our management team. Thank you for servicing with our Gettel Family!

Englewood, FL
Quick
On time excellent service.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review. We try our best here to make every customer feel special and at home. Our technicians and service advisors take great pride in their work and we are glad you noticed.

Maria M.
North Port, FL
Great service department
Always good service and my service advisor was excellent

Maria,
Thank you kindly for the nice review. We try to make each experience here a positive one. We do surely appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Good

Thank you for your comments regarding your service experience. We will be certain to share them with our team. We value your business and our team is at your service when you need us.

As expected!
Bob Wood is the rare gem that is a pro, knowledgeable and engaging.

Your business is appreciated and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind words about Bob are appreciated. We value our customers and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

VW
Virginia W.
Seymour, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Day of Disappointing Service
Oil change settings were not reset and the milage was stated as a shorter interval in the owner's manual. Sticker only showed 3K miles to oil change. Owner's manual calls for 7K miles. Increase money maker and worse for the environment.

Please, accept my sincere apology that you did not receive the excellent experience that we strive to give each customer. We take customer complaints very seriously and would like to assure you that our management team will review this concern. I tried to reach out to you and if you’re open to discussing this further, please call me at (941) 923-1411 and ask to speak with Melissa Bonner, I am the Customer Relations Manager. We hope we have another opportunity to earn your business in the future and gain your confidence in our dealership.

JO
Jorge O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
great service
Great service and staff
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write this nice review of your recent service visit. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe Sport for years to come!

Susan C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I have always had good service and this is my second car from you.
Cars are great, comfortable quite and good quality for the money. The service department has always treated my politely and i have ask some dumb questions. They never rush me to get on to another customer. So I don't mind waiting as I know I will get the same good service.

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred service center. Your experience is our top priority and we look forward to serving you for all the years and miles ahead.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
Brake Problem
The service rep listed to my problem -- then also found that there was a software update recall. I appreciate that the reps do check for any outstanding recalls.

I always wait while the service is being done -- and it is pretty much always done in a prompt manner.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
The service department is very thorough
I'm very happy with the repairs performed. There was one glitch in communication between the advisor and the service department on a Saturday afternoon. My car was supposed to be ready on Sunday morning but apparently that didn't happen. I was annoyed at first when I didn't get my car back till Tuesday since they didn't have a part in stock but I was happy that the mechanic noticed another problem that needed to be addressed and it was fixed. Very happy overall!