CG
Carl G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/11/2018
Very knowledgeable and caring.
We always have a great team working on our vehicle. Knowledge and caring is so wonderful. We are always pleased to know that every time we have whatever service on our vehicle, it is completed well. Thank you for being a wonderful place to have our vehicle taken care of. Sharyn and Carl Grubb And we have recommended you to a lot of people.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the confidence you demonstrate with being a repeat customer at Superior.  Customer satisfaction and confidence in our abilities is very important.  We appreciate your business and are humbled that your comfortable with the level of service provided to recommend us to friends and family, no better compliment.

PL
Pat L.
Lincoln Zephyr
12/08/2018
Lincoln
Timely and excellent service experience
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

We value your business and thank you for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

PB
Paula B.
GMC Envoy
12/07/2018
Close to home and service always good
My car broke down and the quick service was much appreciated.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Convenience is important along with being responsive to customer needs.  Our goal is to get our customers back on the road safely and as soon as possible.  Thank you for choosing us to assist your with your vehicle care needs.

WD
Wendy D.
Acura TL
12/06/2018
Quick and easy oil change
Went in for an oil change, only took about ½ hour. Technician noticed corrosion on batteries, asked if I wanted them cleaned (yes!), otherwise, normal good service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

We strive for thorough and quick servce and nice to hear that we hit the mark during your most recent visit.  We value your repeat patronage.

Chad W.
Kia Optima
12/02/2018
Quick service
Nice staff, quick service and good communication
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business and happy to hear that the staff, service level and communication met or exceeded your expectations. We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

SG
Shelley G.
11/24/2018
Superior Auto Repair has great service & fair prices
Superior Auto will be my new first place to call for car repair services, the staff is friendly, courteous & the shop is very clean. I really like that Superior proved me a written quote via email before I brought my car in for service. The pricing for (2) new tires, front brakes, tune-up, oil change & replacing gaskets was fair.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle car needs.  Pleased to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  We look forward to assisting with your future service/maintenance needs.

Andrew S.
11/19/2018
Superior is truly superior
Today was our 3rd visit to Superior for service and repair. Mike, Brain and the Superior "work family" all do a great job!
Great customer care, competitive prices, trustworthy, skilled craftsmen, organized, clean shop and comfortable lobby as well as very good followup after the service or repair has been completed. I have great respect for. everyone there.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

We are humbled by nice comments regarding the staff and service you experienced at Superior.  You thank you for your repeat business and it is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

Luna B.
11/07/2018
Quick assistance, excellent customer service
I walk in to ask help regarding my sons flat tire. They took care of it right away...They had treated us very well..
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

High level customer service is very important to us.  Responsiveness to customer needs is of paramount importance especially with a breakdown or potential breakdown..  Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your needs and we look forward to providing service in the futre.

TL
Travis L.
11/02/2018
Superior Service @ Superior Auto!
I recently moved to the area from the NY snowbelt and needed work done on my vehicle. Upon entering Superior's lobby, I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. They confirmed my service requests and explained how they would service the vehicle. The waiting area is top-notch, with comfortable furniture, coffee, and water.

The repair staff walked me through the recommended service options and didn't try to "hard sell" me on anything. Definitely will return and highly recommend Superior Auto Repair.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Awesome to hear that our people, processes and facility met or exceeded your expectations.  We strive to provide a clean, comfortable and professional environment for our customers.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Joleyn C.
Acura RDX
11/01/2018
Excellent customer service from the moment you call or step in the door. Service quotes are given up front.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Nice to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Steve S.
Lincoln MKT
11/01/2018
Quick and painless. Nice establishment.
Nice place. Nice waiting area with fresh coffee and water and a TV. Just went for an oil change but I will return for other maintainence work in the future.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your giving us a test run with your recent oil change.  It would be our pleasure to assist you with your future vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

James L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2018
Friendly and Timely
Was greeted well, had my car towed, Dave let me know that they had. Car was diagnosed fairly I believe and fixed quickly.

John D.
Myakka City, FL
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/31/2018
Dons a great guy and good service thank you
Professional friendly and great work

Chad W.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
10/29/2018
Quick service
Got me in and out pretty quick while I waited

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/26/2018
Superior Auto is Superior
Always top notch care. Big job on Thursday and I was in and out in less than 3 hours.
They always explain what they’re doing in language I can understand.
Very courteous

Becky B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/26/2018
Awesome service
Awesome service! Never feels high pressure which I appreciate very much. They are extremely competent. Three of my family members go here for our service!

XB
Xavier B.
Fort Myers, FL
Land Rover LR3
10/21/2018
OIL CHANGE
It was done accordingly. And that is that.

Joe H.
10/16/2018
They got my truck in to be worked on in a timely manner. All work was done very professionally. I highly recommend Superior.

BK
Bob K.
Ford Thunderbird
10/12/2018
Satisfaction
As usual, everything was super!

Alice B.
Honda Element
10/09/2018
Clean efficient friendly fair
Wonderful staff. Excellent facility.