Superior Auto Repair

Xavier B. on 02/19/2018
"Oil and Rear Breaks"
All the work got done even though I was 30 minutes late due to that wonderful 75 jam that always happens when idiots drive like idiots. The break system works just fine and the oil change makes the car feel as if it is driving very smoothly.

I live in Ft Myers and will try and continue to come for service whenever possible.

Regards,
Xavier
Vehicle: Land Rover LR3
Service Date: 02/17/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:39 AM
Tony F. on 02/18/2018
"First vist"
Professional service delivered in a timely manner. Price in line with local market. Will use again.
Vehicle: Pontiac Solstice
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 06:20 AM
David C. on 02/14/2018
"I trust Superior to work on my van. That's the highest compliment I can pay any auto repair facilities."
Superior is the only auto service and repair facility I would use. In addition to doing the work right they have never tried to push things I don't need. With today's vehicles requiring much more expertise to maintain we rely on the honesty and expertise of places like Superior to care for our vehicles.
Superior has the most knowledgable and pleasant office stall. It is always a pleasure to bring my vehicle in.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 01:44 PM
Virginia M. on 02/10/2018
"Excellent Service"
Again on Thursday I was amazed how quickly my car was finished. I had an appointment and was taken on time. In less than an hour, and after a question, I was out the door.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 12:27 PM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2018

It is always a pleasure to have a returning customer in the shop.  Everyone's time is valuable and it is our goal to provide prompt, quality service. Happy to hear we met or exceeded your expectations on your recent.  Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jeneen T. on 02/09/2018
"Convenient and Friendly"
Always a pleasure to have my vehicle in for service at Superior. I'm comforted that during each maintenance service they look over the vehicle and report any items of concern, especially with safety in mind. I like that if my vehicle needs additional service or repairs, they will prioritize needs repairs so I can plan my budget accordingly. Thank you for providing high level service at competitive prices. I'm a customer for life.
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 02:29 PM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2018

Awesome to hear. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Jon F. on 02/09/2018
"Superior Service"
From first call to make appointment through vehicle pickup, all staff were professional and very informative as to process and what (and whys) work was performed. It instilled a high degree of confidence in the service I was provided.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 07:14 AM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/09/2018

It is fantastic when a customer, especially a brand new one, takes the time to let us know about their experience with us.  We are pleased that from first contact we met/exceeded your service expectations.  In addition, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Terry K. on 02/05/2018
"2012 Chev Volt"
I was not impressed with how I picked up my car - the back panels were left open and items that were in the panels were left in the back seat. I paid a lot of money and was not impressed how the car was left. Cars should be washed and vacuumed before clients pick them up- to make the service stand out. Everyone I know appreciates picking up their car cleaned especially after paying a very expensive repair bill.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Volt
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 06:33 AM
Louie A. on 02/05/2018
"my visit"
Everything went well as always, One of the reasons I comeback all the time,,, You all always treated me well and I to my friends about your service.... at a one to ten scale you get an 11,,, for great service...... Louis Annunziato
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 02:20 AM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2018

Always a pleasure to assist a loyal customer as yourself with their vehicle needs.  We appreciate the confidence your demonstrate by returning and thank your for your patronage.

Ron B. on 02/02/2018
"Great Place"
Great customer service. Brian was very helpful.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 06:31 AM
John M. on 02/01/2018
"Tire Rotation"
Excellent service. I did go to Tires Plus for years, but now I'm switching to Superior.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 04:34 AM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2018

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.  It is our pleasure to assist with you future vehicle care needs.

Bill W. on 01/30/2018
"William Wanless"
Great service reps
Vehicle: Chevrolet Venture
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 08:47 AM
Bennie J. on 01/28/2018
"Great first impression"
I have a very customized vehicle I just shipped down from up north and this shop was recommended to me. I came in on a Saturday to talk to the owner to get a sense if this was a good place to take care of my car. The owner was not in but I did get an oil change. I have to say this is by far the cleanest shop I’ve ever been to. The lounge is modern and clean. I’ll be in touch with the owner during the week, but right now I have high hopes this will be a place that has the competency and care to take of of my car going forward. To be continued...
Vehicle: Honda Civic del Sol
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 01/28/2018 10:51 AM
Carol G. on 01/27/2018
"Love this place"
Own 5 cars, 4 adult College kids, needed a place to trust, easy appts. And really nice people. Found my repair place. They try to help in any way possible!!!
So thankful for someone letting me know they were there....
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 03:14 PM
Synorica C. on 01/23/2018
"Customer service "
Don was pleasant, informative and very helpful.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 05:42 PM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle car needs.  We appreciate your feedback, especially as a new customer. Don was very pleased to hear the complimentary review.

We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Ken B. on 01/20/2018
"Excellent Customer Service"
Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. Nice facility; expedient service.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 08:42 AM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2018

We thank you for your recent visit and pleased to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  Superior Auto Repair strives to provide friendly, prompt and efficient service in a welcoming environment.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle care needs and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mary S. on 01/16/2018
"Tires, tires, tires, tires!!!!"
Superior is exactly a perfect description of this shop. Fantastically organized, friendly staff and great service.
Who could ask for anything more????
I am a forever customer.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:43 AM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2018

It was our pleasure to assist you with the purchase of new tires for your vehicle.  We a humbled that you took the time to provide your feedback on your experience with our staff/facility.  As part of your vehicle care team, it is our goal to help you keep your vehicle in top condition and safely traveling down the road.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Lynwood L. on 01/15/2018
"It's conveniently located for me."
I've never been completely satisfied, and I don't like to use the term. For example, if I won a million $ lottery, I'd like a larger sum, and orgasms are far too brief. Admit it, so would you!
I think "good job", "OK," "satisfactory" etc. are compliments. I wish they'd be accepted as such.
Vehicle: Buick Verano
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 03:02 AM
gary w. on 01/11/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"5 star service"
stopped in without an appointment. they had my problem diagnosed and repaired and had me back on the road within an hour. great and friendly service. i highly reccommend them.
Review Created: 01/11/2018 08:03 AM
Mike & Jeneen T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Awesome to hear that we were able to help you promptly and get you back on the road.  We appreciate the opportunity and please keep us in mind for your future vehicle needs.

Karl K. on 01/10/2018
"Came in for an oil change. It was done at a very timely manner."
I like that they let you know of any other issues that need to be done now or at a later date,
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:39 AM
Kevin Z. on 01/10/2018
"Very helpful and knowledgeable "
Very helpful, knowledgeable, and affordable.
Vehicle: Ford Edge