Cliff B.
Buick LaCrosse
09/18/2020
Efficient service and taking the time to fully explain the service to be done and why
One of the major reasons I choose Superior is trust. I have had both of my cars serviced there and every work done is fully explained. One cannot ask for more than that. Especially these days
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2020

Best compliment any business can receive from is a customer is that we are trusted! Providing knowledge of services and vehicle needs are of utmost importance for customer peace of mind, shop credability and to earn your repeat business. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your vehicle care team and we look forward to assisting you for your next service interval.

KO
Kori O.
Hyundai Kona
09/17/2020
Always great service
I've been going to them for years. I stopped about 9 months ago and now I am going back to them. Great service.. But I do miss Don. He was always GREAT to me. But this time I dealt with Lori and I like her as well..
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Pleased to have you return to Superior for your vehicle service. We miss Don as well but glad that you liked your interaction with Lori.  Thank you for giving us another shot at earning your business.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

HM
Heather M.
Palmetto, FL
Ford Edge
09/16/2020
Great communication
I dropped my car off for an oil change and tire rotation. Superior called and went over the inspection and recommended a couple of other needs that I wouldn’t have thought of. They also checked the factory recommendations for my vehicle and gave me quotes on both. When I went in to pick up the car, they were very friendly and answered all the questions that I had.
It was nice to deal with an auto repair shop that took the time to explain to things.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/16/2020

Awesome! To us, communication is key and giving our customers all the information they need about the health and safety of their vehicle along with what maintenance is due during the current visit or in the near future.  Thank you for choosing us to assist with your vehicles. We look forward to seeing you in the future during you next service interval.

Joe H.
09/09/2020
Atmosphere, price, timely, through.
Since I moved to Bradenton 3tears ago. Superior is the only place that works on my Ford F-150. They are reasonable with their pricing. Their mechanics are fast and through.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2020

We are so glad you found us and we earned your business with our shop atmosphere, staff, pricing and timeliness. Thank you for entrusting us with your Ford F-150 and we look forward to seeing you for the next service interval.

Kathi B.
08/27/2020
Very friendly and professional.
The staff was very friendly and professional, all my questions were answered. I will definitely be back in the future. Thank you for your services.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2020

Awesome to hear that you felt well serviced and comfortable on your first visit to our shop.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

John D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/27/2020
The best
Always professional and most of all honest would recommend anyone thks again
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2020

It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team for the last 3 years. We are humbled by the confidence you demonstrate with making return visits. Thank you for your loyal patronage.

CG
Charles G.
08/24/2020
Bad experience
If you bring your car here you will likely need to bring it back multiple times for the same issue and just pray they don’t find something else to charge you for. Has happened to me the last couple times I needed service on different vehicles. The most recent situation cost me 4 times within 2 weeks to bring it back to fix the ac. Not once twice or “third time’s the charm”...4times. The 4th time required me to diagnose it myself first before I brought it back. They agreed with my diagnosis and still did not own up to having caused the issue while working on the compressor in the first place. And if you think they’ll take care of you because you’ve been a loyal customer and have a history of spending $9k the past few years on multiple vehicles, well, they don’t care.. in fact, when I bring that up the owner says things like “I don’t buy that” and “not gonna happen” ...you’ll never hear an apology here and they’ll spin it like they’re doing you a favor by looking at it again. I once in the past would have recommended this place to others, but now I recommend to do yourself a favor and save time by avoiding service here

Chad H.
08/20/2020
Fast, friendly and perfect!
Knowledgeable and quick service! I have used them for several repairs on all my cars and never had an issue.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2020

So glad to hear that we have met your expectations for service.  It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.  Thank you for your loyal patronage over the last 2 years.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

CL
Caleb L.
08/19/2020
Very impressive!
One of the best automotive services I have ever used. Responsive, knowledgeable, polite and understanding staff. Very clean facilities.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2020

Awesome! The team at Superior Auto Repair is proud to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations and that you enjoyed our facility.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with your future vehicle care needs.

KZ
Kevin Z.
Parrish, FL
Ford Edge
08/18/2020
Battery check and replacement
Fast friendly service, checked and replaced my battery.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2020

Always a pleasure to have you visit the shop. Thank you for loyal and valued patronage for more than 10 years.

AW
Alice W.
08/14/2020
Nice staff and helpful. Work was completed in a timely manner. Glad to find an auto repair shop that we can trust and prices are very reasonable.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2020

The staff of Superior Auto Repair is so glad you found us and gave us the opportunity to earn your business. It pleases us that we have met or exceeded your service level expectations. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting with your future vehicle care needs. We are here whenever you need us!

John A.
08/11/2020
A little disappointed
Took my car to get the AC fixed in late May. It was not cheap but that wasn't a huge surprise. It worked decently for a month before it began to lose cold air. It was eventually blowing hot just like it did when I took it in the first time. The second time, I was told it was a leaking hose that wasn't leaking before, but that (in summary) this wasn't an unexpected issue. Despite the experts knowing this could be a problem during the first repair, I was charged full price for both diagnosis and service for the second repair. Considering the fact that this wasn't unexpected but it was not brought up to me during the first repair, I feel like they could have at least not charged me for the diagnosis. Disappointed that this was not even a consideration on their part.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2020

The team at Superior Auto Repair was saddened to read your feedback from the recent visit to our shop involving the AC system of your 2010 Ford Focus. It is never our intention to disappoint a customer especially one that has used our services for close to 2 years. However there are times that unintentionally a secondary part weakness will pop up after a major repair, like in this case with the AC repair completed in June where major components were replaced as dictated by the condition presented at that time. It is not standard practice to replace ALL AC system components when doing a repair, only those that have failed, as replacing everything would make the repair costs astronomical.  But when working with a 10 year old vehicle with 171,000+ miles it is not surprising that once a system is repaired other components may fail because of age and miles as happened here with the possibility of other components failing in the future. In order to determine the cause for the AC not being as cold as it should, the technician needed to evaluate the system. Yes we did charge a fee to find the cause but it was only half of the norm to perform the evaluation/evacuate & recharge to follow the dye path. So even though you felt we did not provide any consideration, we actually did. We do hope that you will consider us for future vehicle needs and continue our relationship as part of your vehicle care team.

Kathleen M.
Great job!
Thanks for fixing the problem with Sally! And fitting me in too!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/07/2020

Kate, we're here for you no matter what you need, always. You're a part of our family.

TC
Ted C.
The usual GREAT service
Quality service , quality facility , quality personnel
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/07/2020

Awesome to hear that are service meets your expectations each visit.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn you business and for your valued patronage.

TC
Ted C.
The usual GREAT service
Quality service , quality facility , quality personnel
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/07/2020

Awesome! Thank for the opportunity to assist with keeping your vehicle(s) well maintained.  Look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.