Tim S.
Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019
Everyone is very courteous and exceptional service.
Always a great experience. Never have to wait long, reasonable prices and exceptional quality of work.

Julie T.
02/13/2019
Toyota 4-Runner
Service is always excellent. Got the appointment at the time that worked for me. They did a thorough inspection and made recommendations to keep my car running efficiently. Comfortable waiting room, always pleasant staff.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2019

So glad we could accomodate your appointment needs on your recent service visit.  It is always a pleasure to have you in the shop.  Thank you for your loyal patronage.  We are humbled to be a part of your vehicle care team to keep your car running efficiently.

Marisa H.
Ford Edge
02/10/2019
Honest and friendly
Won't sell you what you don't need!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  It will be our pleasure to work with you to keep your vehicle well maintened.

Lexus ES 350
02/09/2019
Great Service (as usual)
As always, the service at Superior was excellent.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

We're humbled by your loyalty.  Thank you for your continued patronage.

PB
Paul B.
01/29/2019
Truly Superior
Tops in quality, friendliness, and price.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

It is always a pleasure to have you visit the shop.  Thank you for your loyal patronage and it is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team!

Jerry S.
01/25/2019
Totally Unsatisfied!
I took my CRV to them because it was making a terrible grating noise. I was pleased with how fast they diagnosed the problem and authorized them to fix it.
Then when I picked up the car and started it, it was still making the same noise! They hadn't fixed it at all!
They went on to say to diagnose the problem would be very expensive and they (mechanic and manager) thought I "should just drive it!"
How do I feel? Like they keep old parts on the bench to show (older) customers, set the car aside and then call us to get over $400 from us. What a total RIP off!

EC
Ed C.
01/19/2019
Excellent Service!
I had to get a tire repaired and have to say that I’m highly impressed with how clean the facility was and the highest of customer service! Employees all are so friendly and NICE! Keep up the awesome job!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

We are so glad we could assist you with the recent tire repair. We strive to provide a clean, friendly and professional environmnet for our customers and employees.  We thank you for the opportunity and it would be our pleasure to assist you in the future.

RP
Ray P.
Nissan Rogue
01/19/2019
Always a pleasure
Even a routine oil change gets treated with professional care. One of a kind throw back , old fashioned auto care facility but with all the latest technology. Thanks for being there.

HK
Henry K.
01/18/2019
Oil and filter change and brake pad replacement estimate.
Fast and efficient oil and filter change at a reasonable price. Friendly and knowledgeable staff provided an estimate on the rear brake replacemnt when one comes due as well as on a replacemnet set of rear tires. Both were provided at competitive prices.

NQ
Nathan Q.
01/18/2019
Precessional Businesses
I originally brought my vehicle here to complete maintenance work missed by a local member of a tire + “complete auto” chain. Although Superior Auto prices are higher, you get what you pay for.

I have no concerns the work is being done correctly now. There is great value in preventing an expensive major failure by paying a little more up front.

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/15/2019
I’m always able to get appt when it’s needed. Service is informed and completed in a very timely manner.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

So glad that we continue to met your service level expectations.  We strive to be responsive to our customers needs and requests. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

PL
Pat L.
Lincoln Zephyr
01/15/2019
Lincoln Sensor Repair
Fast efficient service. Technician Joe was friendly and helpful. Mike and Brian as usual were fun to talk to.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Pat.  Always a pleasure to have you in the shop.  We appreciate your business.

Kathleen M.
Myakka City, FL
01/08/2019
Superior Auto Repair to the rescue!
Thanks to all! Monday morning, dead battery and Mike and his team fit me in last minute! Back on the road in a jiffy! Thanks again for coming to the rescue! I highly recommend you to all!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Your very welcome! Not the way you want to start the week.  You know we are always here to help and get you back on the road as quick as possible.  We also want to thank you for demonstrated confidence by recommending our services.  You're awesome.....

Apollo Beach, FL
01/05/2019
My new go to auto shop!
Everyone is always really friendly, does good work, and always found time to fit me in on the weekends!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Awesome!!!  Welcome to the SAR family and it is our pleasure to assist you with all your vehicle care needs.

Lexus ES 350
01/05/2019
excellent customer service
i went in with a nail in my tire , basically a pretty quick fix , and that's exactly what it was , , they took in the car with in 15 minutes the tech was very nice , and boom it was finished , , they did not make me wait 5 hours even though they had other repairs ahead of me , GOODBYE KAUFFMAN HELLO SUPERIER !!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

SAR strives to be responsive to customer needs especially when the task in minor/quick.  We thank you for the opportunity to assist you and it is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team going forward.

NM
Noel M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/04/2019
excellent service
I had a tire issue while travelling from out of town. The reception at Superior was outstanding, and the service was excellent.
I would recommend Superior to anyone looking for a trustworthy repair shop.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Fantastic to hear that your experience with us was a good one. So glad we could be responsive to your tire issue and get you back on the road safely.  Thank you for the opportunity to help you and when visiting the area in the future, please keep us in mind for any vehicle care needs.

MA
Mike A.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/31/2018
Great job, quick repair!
Called for an appointment, got one within a few days. Quick diagnosis and repair in a few hours.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

Strive to accomodate appointment requests whenever possible.  Nice to hear we were able to arrange within a few days and isolate and address concern quickly.  Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

EC
Eric C.
12/29/2018
Just what I expect
Superior is appropriately named...service above and beyond the normal repair shop. Prompt and courteous with repairs done when they said they would be done. Highly recommended !
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Awesome to hear.  We thank you for your loyal patronage and always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

RF
Richard F.
Mazda Tribute
12/28/2018
Car Problem
People are very professional and knowledgeable. They really care about getting problems with my car corrected as soon as possible. Don't fell like I'm getting ripped off. Every trip is nice experience. That is MY place to take my car for repairs in the future.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2018

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit.  It is awesome to hear that our service level, knowledge and professionalism has met your expectations and provides a comfortable level in doing business with us.  We appreciate your business and are humbled to be your go to place for your car care needs.

CA
Curtis A.
Stoughton, WI
12/27/2018
friendly service, knowledgeable people.
Being a snow bird from out of state, who knows where to go or who to trust when your car needs service. Park I was staying in recommended them along with a few other places. Why I chose them verses one of the other places, who knows luck of the draw. Showed up day after Christmas with a noise, Got me in quick, analyzed the problem, offered other recommendations on other stuff found on inspection. Oil change was due, brakes shot in rear, timing belt showing cracks. Called my regular mechanic back home to check on last service. 169,583 miles on original parts, brakes & belt. I was due. 4 hours later I was on the road again. Price I feel was reasonable. Waiting room was clean. Restaurant across the parking lot. Great BBQ!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

So appreciative of the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs during your stay in our area.  It is also humbling to hear that the RV Park near our shop is confident and comfortable with our services to refer people like yourself.

We thank you for your business and it would be our pleasure to assist you whenever in the area.