NE
Nicole E.
06/15/2018
Exceptional Service( Superior- the name says it ALL)
Can not say enough wonderful things about this service. Vehicle ready in timely manner, fair pricing, everyone is super helpful and friendly. This is our new auto repair shop hands down. We will be coming here for everything from now on. Love how all your vehicle repair history is also stored online to be able to access at all times. Love Superior!

Sheldon S.
06/02/2018
Great servive
Took care of everything we needed them to fix, great communication, called with updates. Will take our vehicles here again.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  We strive to keep an open dialogue with customers providing updates during the service/repair appointment.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  We look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

John D.
05/27/2018
Dons a great guy and good service thank you
Everything went as planned smooth honest They do what they say great experience

WS
William S.
05/18/2018
W.F.Sunday
The AC is working well now. It is cooler than it was after the previous repair. This should get us through for the next couple hundred thousand miles.

Shelby H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/17/2018
Great but..
My car feels amazing. Love the work you guys do. A little expensive though and the time I have to wait every single time I bring my car in is ridiculous. I waited 3 hours with my toddler, which is a hard thing to do. Love the work you guys do though! Won't take my business elsewhere that's for sure.

LA
Louie A.
05/12/2018
Im very happy with the way superior auto gets the job done.... the one of the reason's I keep coming back, Great service and always a job well done, friendly people and I will keep coming back ....... thank you all... Louie
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you Louie, always a pleasure to have you visit the shop.  We look forward to your future service appointments.

PB
Paula B.
GMC Envoy
05/10/2018
staff is courteous, extremely well organized and knowledgeable
First time using this business for car repairs. Staff was very courteous and well organized. The service manager was quick to get back to me with their detailed findings. Once I gave them the ok to do the repair work, my vehicle was ready to go by early afternoon. Am completely satisfied and will definitely go back to this facility for my auto repair needs.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2018

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  It is great to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.  Thank you again for coming to Superior Auto Repair and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

WD
Wendy D.
Acura TL
05/06/2018
great service, liked double checking of everything
Although I found the labor prices a bit on the high side here, the work was stellar, exactly as quoted. They kept my car overnight (replaced air conditioning compressor) to double check that everything worked after sitting for awhile. Car works great, hope it stay that way. Thanks!

CV
Charles V.
05/01/2018
A+ Service
Hands down the best customer service experience I've had in a long time. The two services I've had were on older, high mileage vehicles and were not big ticket repairs for any business. Yet, Mike and Brian treated me with respect, gave me options and recommended future services to extend the life of these vehicles. They didn't try and "upsell" me on services. Class act from front desk to service bays! No more dealership delays or excuses! These guys will take care of my everyday drivers and the toys all in one place !
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2018

Awesome to hear that met/exceeded your service expectations. Every customer is important to us no matter the vehicle age, type of repair, service or $$ spent.  Our approach is inform our customers on the health and safety of their vehicle and detail services needed either now or in the future.  And leaving it up to the customer to decide which items they want to address and when.  Thank you for letting us know how we did with during your recent visits and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

John D.
04/26/2018
Dons a great guy and good service thank you
Honest people great work pleasure doing business
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for letting us know about the service you received from Don during your recent service visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Mitchell S.
Honda Ridgeline
04/22/2018
Reliable, clean
Superior work, very happy
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2018

We thank you for being a loyal customer.  Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs.

JE
Joy E.
BMW Z3
04/21/2018
Quick service
Brought my BMW in late Friday, AC not working, they made an appointment for early Saturday morning...
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2018

We always want to move quickly when a customer has a critical issue with their vehicle.  Working AC is a MUST in Florida.  We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to assisting with your future vehicle needs.

KO
Kori O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2018
Always honest, great prices,
I have been going to these guys for years now... They're always right on, never force you to make repairs that you can't do at the moment, has your best interest at heart. I would trust them with any of my vehicles. The lady in the front desk Crystal is always a pleasure and I am so glad Don is back he is my man.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how you feel out our service.  We are humbled by the confidence you demonstrate by your words and return visits to the shop.  It is nice to hear that you feel comfortable and treated well by our team at Superior.  We're glad too that Don is back!

Misty S.
Kia Soul
04/14/2018
No pressure service
The staff is friendly and I never feel pressured buy more, when all I can afford at the time of my visit is the oil change.
Since I am on a budget, I appreciate the written quote of what needs to be done to keep my car running well. I can save for the most important items to be addressed.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

Superior Auto Repair strives to keep our customers information on the health of their vechicle by inspecting key areas when in for an oil change service.  We are mindful of family budgets and will always provide a written estimate for future repair and maintenance needs. If necessary, we can even prioritize work for budgeting purposes.  We thank you for your business and look forward to your future visits.

RP
Ray P.
Nissan Rogue
04/11/2018
Still the best!
Thanks for being there for us.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

We appreciate your patronage and always here to help whenever we can.  Thank you!

BG
Bernard G.
04/07/2018
oil change/ verifications
Excellent service , punctuality and good recommandations for future maintenance
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

We thank you for being a returning customer. Keeping customers informed of the car care needs is important and normal part of our business.  Everyone needs to plan for those unexpected expenses.

Rob S.
Acura MDX
04/06/2018
They stuck to the original Quote--to the cent.
On time and on quote
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

Glad to hear that we pleased you with our service.  Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

TD
Tom D.
Volkswagen Passat
04/04/2018
Routine Oil Change and inspection
Very satisfied with the service and professional treatment and attitude. Work was reviewed with me before starting. Also full review and future suggested possible service with an estimate. I had already had my timing belt replaced in this vehicle so did not need the suggested future work.
I felt that they are completely honest and professional with fair pricing.

John M.
04/03/2018
Quality work, friendly staff, comfortable waiting area.

Brian H.
Ellenton, FL
Ford Expedition
04/03/2018
Nice people but pricey
Nice people, convenient and they do work pretty quick. I guess that's why you can expect to pay more.