SZ
Steve Z.
GMC Sonoma
10/12/2019
Top Notch
First came to Superior for an emergency fix and they jumped right on it. Since then my go to repair shop.
Professional. Efficient. Courteous. Just a few of the words to describe the staff.
And the cleanest shop that I have ever seen.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Humbling that you find the Superior Auto Repair staff and facility to be "top Notch". We are pleased you gave an opportunity to earn your trust and business. Happy to be a part of your vehicle care team!

AR
Attilia R.
10/10/2019
Was easily able to get a service appointment for my Volvo. The people were helpful and the service done in one day. Will definitely return for future service and repair.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Pleased that we able to quickly assist with your Volvo.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with you future vehicle care needs.

AF
Anastasia F.
Palmetto, FL
Lincoln MKX
10/10/2019
Great service from beginning to end
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you during your next service interval.

Berndo B.
10/06/2019
Excellant!
Fast, friendly, and professional. Battery died at work. They were there quickly for a jump. Once at their shop, I had a new battery installed and was on my way in short order.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Great to hear that we met your service level expectations by providing fast, friendly and professional service during your recent visit.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

KZ
Kevin Z.
Parrish, FL
Ford Edge
09/27/2019
Reliable services
They did a great job on my 100,000 mile service and brake replacement. Thanks for the dependable and efficient service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Awesome to hear that we continue to do a great job with your vehicle(s). It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.  Thank you for your valued patronage.

Kelly M.
Chevrolet Spark
09/26/2019
Wonderful customer service
Quality work!!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Great to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

Dillon D.
09/24/2019
Great Job. Thank you
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2019

Awesome that we met your service expectations, Dillion.  Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

09/16/2019
What a great place!
I have used several different shops to have my cars serviced. This is the best shop I have found in quite awhile. The Staff is attentive and the service folks are excellent at explaining technical issues at a level that I can understand.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2019

We are so... glad you gave us a shot and we met/exceeded your service level expectations. The team at Superior Auto Repair is here to assist you with your future vehicle care needs.

SZ
Steve Z.
GMC Sonoma
09/13/2019
Top Rate
Had a problem with my vehicle that required immediate attention so I could return home. Pulled into Superior Auto and even though it was approaching the end of the work day they happily were able to help me.
My go to repair shop from now on.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

We try to make every effort to help when someone comes to us with a vehicle issue or breakdown. So happy to hear that we addressed your issue and got you home safely.  We appreciate the opportunity and humbled to hear we are your "go to repair shop from now on".

KW
Kerri W.
Dodge Magnum
09/11/2019
Superior is aptly titled. The service is impeccable.
From the moment you walk in it feels like family. Caring customer service techs and approachable mechanics are what you’ll find here. The prices seem fair and there is NO push for extra sales, they simply tell you what needs attention and give you quotes for it. So far I really feel safe using this business.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Kerri we are pleased that you gave us an opportunity to earn your business. We pride ourselves in creating an customer friendly environment where you feel comfortable doing business with us, informed about the health of your vehicle and received quality service at a fair price. It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

Julie T.
09/10/2019
Regular Maintenance
Honest, courteous, professional service. Short wait time, able to get everything done at once.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Awesome that we continue to meet your service level expectations. We are humbled by choosing Superior to assist with your vehicle care for the past 9+ years. Thank you for being a valued SAR customer.

JO
Joe O.
08/28/2019
Best place to take your vehicles
They’re fair and do a great job - No high pressured up charge.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Awesome to hear that we exceeded your service level expectation. We are happy that you gave us an opportunity to earn your business. It will be our pleasure to assist with your future vehicle care needs.

Stephanie B.
08/27/2019
Thank you!
I appreciate your high standard of business and always taking care of me and my car! I am grateful to have such wonderful people looking out for me so that I can keep driving this car safely without worry.

Your welcome!

It is our pleasue to assist you with your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.  Your loyal patronage and friendship are very important to us along with keeping your vehicle is safe and efficient working order.

08/27/2019
Service visit
Took me in quickly and got me out in a timely manner. Staff very helpful.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2019

Awesome to hear that we continue to meet or exceed your service level expectations.  Thank you for your loyal business and we look forward to seeing you when you next service interval is due.

PG
Paul G.
Jaguar XK
08/26/2019
Curtious - professional - Timely - "clean, fresh venue"
Curtious - professional - Timely - "clean, fresh venue"
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2019

Awesome! We take pride in our facility and feel it is important to keep a clean, fresh shop with prompt, professional service.

Robert H.
INFINITI Q45
08/24/2019
Always honest and always fair. Have been going to them for 3 years and if your car doesn't need repair they will tell you that as well. Well run store!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2019

We thank you for your loyal, valued patronage and glad to hear that we have met/exceeded your service level expectations.  It is a pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.  We are here to help when your next service or repair is needed.

ST
Sheryl T.
08/22/2019
The best place in town!
I have been having my car serviced for many years now at Superior Auto Repair. I have recommended them to many people!
They are honest, dependable, competitive prices and do the work you request. They will tell you what repairs you should consider but will give you a time frame of when you really need to get it done, allowing you time to budget that repair.
They make you feel like you are part of their family with their friendly demeanor, courteousness and prompt service.
Thank you Superior Auto Repair!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

We are very humbled by your kind words and what more can we ask for than customers referring our business to others. Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs and provide information to help plan/budget for those non-routine costs. Thank you for your valued business and being a longtime customer of Superior Auto Repair.

Ken B.
08/19/2019
I regularly service 2 vehicles with Superior and have had great experience each time. Everyone is very courteous and all work is done quckly and with good results. I have just got a third car for my teenagers and wouldn't have it serviced anywhere else.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2019

We are humbled by your loyalty and that you entrust us with your families vehicles.  Just give us a call or stop by whenever you have a need or routine service is due.

GMC Yukon
08/09/2019
Routine Maintenance
Just took my new pre-owned Yukon Denali in for service. Very efficient visit with service completed promptly and less than an hour. Superior gave me peace of mind that I had made a good purchase decision as my 2015 vehicle is in great shape. Thank you to all the staff for taking good care of me and my vehicle.

HK
Herb J K.
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2019
Clean, courteous, professional
I have been using the knowledge of Superior Auto Repair since my 2003 Tundra was new. Without a doubt they know what they are doing. Mike and family are extremely nice people and they will not sell you something that you don't need. Their advice on needed repairs is explained thoroughly and all questions are answered. Their mechanics are certified and efficient and I would highly recommend this firm, which is conveniently located in east Bradenton just one mile from I-75 on State Road 70, to anyone who needs a Superior auto repair facility. Herb K.