CG
Charles G.
Myakka City, FL
08/24/2020
Bad experience
If you bring your car here you will likely need to bring it back multiple times for the same issue and just pray they don’t find something else to charge you for. Has happened to me the last couple times I needed service on different vehicles. The most recent situation cost me 4 times within 2 weeks to bring it back to fix the ac. Not once twice or “third time’s the charm”...4times. The 4th time required me to diagnose it myself first before I brought it back. They agreed with my diagnosis and still did not own up to having caused the issue while working on the compressor in the first place. And if you think they’ll take care of you because you’ve been a loyal customer and have a history of spending $9k the past few years on multiple vehicles, well, they don’t care.. in fact, when I bring that up the owner says things like “I don’t buy that” and “not gonna happen” ...you’ll never hear an apology here and they’ll spin it like they’re doing you a favor by looking at it again. I once in the past would have recommended this place to others, but now I recommend to do yourself a favor and save time by avoiding service here

INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/12/2019
Was upset by the charges.
Will not go back for service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

The SAR team is surprised by your comments.  All customers are informed of charges prior to start of any work and have the opportunity to decline.  During this visit, we were asked to evaluate a loud exhaust condition, provide estimate to repair condition and complete an oil change. To properly repair the issue with the exhaust is quite pricey because the y-pipe needed is a limited availability, dealer only item since the aftermarket part suppliers do not have product for this application.  We will always provide less expensive parts options, if available.

Nissan 350Z
08/21/2019
overpriced and extra labor costs for a simple 5 minute job, I won't come back nor will I recommend them.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Amazed by your comments regarding your recent visit to our shop. Before we began the requested work, we informed you of the pricing, the process and you agreed to time and price by signing our estimate/repair order.  The task on the vehicle took longer than the time you mentioned but we completed as promised.  We are saddened that you feel less than satified.  We welcome the opportunity to assist you with a future need and earn your business.

Kari S.
Myakka City, FL
04/05/2019
Rip-offs
Went in to get a routine oil change and tire rotations. They broke a stud from my wheel and told me to come back the next business day to fix it when they could get another one. I came back and they were too busy and told me to come back the next day. I called on the way on in to make sure they could still do the repairs and that's when they told me they were going to charge me parts PLUS labor to fix the broken stud that they broke. I ended up spending another $80 for a $7 part that they broke. I will never go back nor will I recommend anyone to visit this shop.

Jerry S.
01/25/2019
Totally Unsatisfied!
I took my CRV to them because it was making a terrible grating noise. I was pleased with how fast they diagnosed the problem and authorized them to fix it.
Then when I picked up the car and started it, it was still making the same noise! They hadn't fixed it at all!
They went on to say to diagnose the problem would be very expensive and they (mechanic and manager) thought I "should just drive it!"
How do I feel? Like they keep old parts on the bench to show (older) customers, set the car aside and then call us to get over $400 from us. What a total RIP off!

Jeremey A.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/13/2017
You are not Chevrolet
You're best customers will come from word of mouth and e mails like this will tern most of you're customers away.
You know if you do work or not take the money you spent on this survey company and put it for employees Christmas bonuses and watch you're company grow on craftmanship
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2017

We appreciate your suggestion regarding the monies our company spends to keep in touch with our customers.  Most customer's like the communications.  Our employees are also important to us and we make sure they have everything they need, ie: education, tools, etc; to be successful.

We further thank you for also reviewing us directly on Google and scoring us 5 stars.

KC
Kayla C.
05/05/2017
A scam!!
They told my husband my van needed $2,400 in repairs and that it was so costly because they had to remove the engine to do it. They also said I needed to replace a part that didn't need to be replaced. After getting a second opinion we realized just how much Superior Auto is in it for the money. My van is getting fixed somewhere else for less than half of what they quoted.

NK
Natalie K.
09/20/2016
Nothing
I did not have a great experience. After having my tahoe in the shop for the second time within a few weeks I asked for an estimate to fix the door lock from jamming. Upon pick-up of my vehicle I was charged for the estimate without being forwarned of these charges. I paid the fees and left. When I went to go open that same door they were giving me an estimate on, it did not open at all and no longer opens from either side. You actually charget me for breaking my vehicle. I was so happy that I had found a decent mechanic to go to and was looking forward to you working on my daughter's vehicle. I would never recommend you or bring my vehicle back.