Ram 1500
09/21/2019
Just a bit pricey
Felt they charged way too much. Asked others what they would charge for same thing and it was quite a bit less. They took advantage of the situation.When I looked up cost of parts they more then double the cost of part. So far vehicle is running fine. Think I shout have called a tow truck and went somewhere else.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2019

Glad to hear that our repair has the vehicle running fine and back on the road safely as compared to how it arrived at our shop. We understand how you may feel that your unexpected vehicle repair may be a bit pricey. People come to Superior Auto Repair for vehicle maintenance and repairs because we have factory trained, skilled technicians with decades of experience. Our goal is to get your vehicle condition diagnosed and repaired with quality OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts in a quick, efficient manner to get you back on the road safely, in most cases the same day, as in your case. Our pricing is competitive with other independent repair shops using the same quality parts and level of trained technician. There is always someone in any trade or business type who will do a service or a repair for less money but not always comparing like materials and workmanship. We are disappointed to hear that you feel our pricing was a bit high however, we hope you find the value in our service level and quality and may give us an opportunity to earn back your business.

Nissan 350Z
08/21/2019
overpriced and extra labor costs for a simple 5 minute job, I won't come back nor will I recommend them.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Amazed by your comments regarding your recent visit to our shop. Before we began the requested work, we informed you of the pricing, the process and you agreed to time and price by signing our estimate/repair order.  The task on the vehicle took longer than the time you mentioned but we completed as promised.  We are saddened that you feel less than satified.  We welcome the opportunity to assist you with a future need and earn your business.

Kari S.
Myakka City, FL
04/05/2019
Rip-offs
Went in to get a routine oil change and tire rotations. They broke a stud from my wheel and told me to come back the next business day to fix it when they could get another one. I came back and they were too busy and told me to come back the next day. I called on the way on in to make sure they could still do the repairs and that's when they told me they were going to charge me parts PLUS labor to fix the broken stud that they broke. I ended up spending another $80 for a $7 part that they broke. I will never go back nor will I recommend anyone to visit this shop.

Jerry S.
01/25/2019
Totally Unsatisfied!
I took my CRV to them because it was making a terrible grating noise. I was pleased with how fast they diagnosed the problem and authorized them to fix it.
Then when I picked up the car and started it, it was still making the same noise! They hadn't fixed it at all!
They went on to say to diagnose the problem would be very expensive and they (mechanic and manager) thought I "should just drive it!"
How do I feel? Like they keep old parts on the bench to show (older) customers, set the car aside and then call us to get over $400 from us. What a total RIP off!

Ray S.
GMC Acadia
09/20/2017
Engine and AC diagnostics
I had scanned the engine code myself and paid additional $98 for them to tell me the information I already new, I need a new transmission. I got a quote. Then in order to make the decision to sell or fix, I asked them to diagnose the AC which was another $110. They told me more bad news and returned the car with zero refrigerant and said it all leaked out. I had filled it up myself a month ago and AC was still partially working when I had them diagnose. Upon picking up the car, the AC valve caps were missing so I had to go back to get them next day. I ended up putting in my own refrigerant and moved on.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs. In order for us to properly diagnose a condition and provide an accurate estimate of repairs it is our shop policy for us to scan for all stored and history codes even if customer has already done so. It can be a slippery slope when a vehicle comes in pre-diagnosed.  We have encountered on numerous occasions, where there was more to the reason for the engine code that required further digging.  A vehicle owner may not agreed with our precautions, but especially when dealing with vehicles having 193,000 + miles, anything is possible.  In regards to the AC, we did perform a A/C test which included bringing the refrigerant level to the manufacturer specs along with injecting oil and leaking tracing dye.  We immediately detected a severe leak at the systems evaporator core, which could take days or hours before all refrigerant leaks out.  We will admit we left the AC valve caps off in error.  (We are human!)  But refrigerant does not leak out because the valve caps are missing, the dye trial clearly shows the culprit.  There are times that we have to be the bearer of news that a vehicle owner really does not want to get. All charges were explained prior to diagnosis/work being performed. This situation appears to be one of those times.

Robert W.
05/06/2017
AC Blower
I took my car in because the AC blower was non-operational. They charged me $55 labor to tell me that it was not blowing. They also did numerous other inspections that I did not request and then tried to "sell" me on a bunch of repairs totaling over $1,300. All I wanted was my AC blower fixed for which they charged me $72 labor. As far as I am concerned, I was over charged $55 on labor. The personnel were very friendly and courteous but I did not want or appreciate the additional "sales pitch" especially if that is what cost me the additional $55.

KC
Kayla C.
05/05/2017
A scam!!
They told my husband my van needed $2,400 in repairs and that it was so costly because they had to remove the engine to do it. They also said I needed to replace a part that didn't need to be replaced. After getting a second opinion we realized just how much Superior Auto is in it for the money. My van is getting fixed somewhere else for less than half of what they quoted.

Michael G.
Chrysler Sebring
10/02/2016
Not a good assessment of used vehicle for possible purchase.
I brought the car in for assessment for purchase as a used automobile. I was advised no problems were found other than that rear rotors and brake pads would be needed in the not too distant future. Today when we drove the car, the front end end was rattling and the brakes area making agrinding noise . I expected a reliable recommendation on whether this car was suitable to purchase and now I not sure that the assessment I was given was accurate.
I also felt the price quoted for replacement of rear rotors and pads was too high.

NK
Natalie K.
09/20/2016
Nothing
I did not have a great experience. After having my tahoe in the shop for the second time within a few weeks I asked for an estimate to fix the door lock from jamming. Upon pick-up of my vehicle I was charged for the estimate without being forwarned of these charges. I paid the fees and left. When I went to go open that same door they were giving me an estimate on, it did not open at all and no longer opens from either side. You actually charget me for breaking my vehicle. I was so happy that I had found a decent mechanic to go to and was looking forward to you working on my daughter's vehicle. I would never recommend you or bring my vehicle back.

SZ
Steve Z.
GMC Sonoma
10/12/2019
Top Notch
First came to Superior for an emergency fix and they jumped right on it. Since then my go to repair shop.
Professional. Efficient. Courteous. Just a few of the words to describe the staff.
And the cleanest shop that I have ever seen.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Humbling that you find the Superior Auto Repair staff and facility to be "top Notch". We are pleased you gave an opportunity to earn your trust and business. Happy to be a part of your vehicle care team!

AR
Attilia R.
10/10/2019
Was easily able to get a service appointment for my Volvo. The people were helpful and the service done in one day. Will definitely return for future service and repair.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Pleased that we able to quickly assist with your Volvo.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with you future vehicle care needs.

AF
Anastasia F.
Palmetto, FL
Lincoln MKX
10/10/2019
Great service from beginning to end
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you during your next service interval.

Berndo B.
10/06/2019
Excellant!
Fast, friendly, and professional. Battery died at work. They were there quickly for a jump. Once at their shop, I had a new battery installed and was on my way in short order.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Great to hear that we met your service level expectations by providing fast, friendly and professional service during your recent visit.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

KZ
Kevin Z.
Parrish, FL
Ford Edge
09/27/2019
Reliable services
They did a great job on my 100,000 mile service and brake replacement. Thanks for the dependable and efficient service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Awesome to hear that we continue to do a great job with your vehicle(s). It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.  Thank you for your valued patronage.

Kelly M.
Chevrolet Spark
09/26/2019
Wonderful customer service
Quality work!!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Great to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

Dillon D.
09/24/2019
Great Job. Thank you
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2019

Awesome that we met your service expectations, Dillion.  Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

09/16/2019
What a great place!
I have used several different shops to have my cars serviced. This is the best shop I have found in quite awhile. The Staff is attentive and the service folks are excellent at explaining technical issues at a level that I can understand.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2019

We are so... glad you gave us a shot and we met/exceeded your service level expectations. The team at Superior Auto Repair is here to assist you with your future vehicle care needs.

SZ
Steve Z.
GMC Sonoma
09/13/2019
Top Rate
Had a problem with my vehicle that required immediate attention so I could return home. Pulled into Superior Auto and even though it was approaching the end of the work day they happily were able to help me.
My go to repair shop from now on.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

We try to make every effort to help when someone comes to us with a vehicle issue or breakdown. So happy to hear that we addressed your issue and got you home safely.  We appreciate the opportunity and humbled to hear we are your "go to repair shop from now on".

KW
Kerri W.
Dodge Magnum
09/11/2019
Superior is aptly titled. The service is impeccable.
From the moment you walk in it feels like family. Caring customer service techs and approachable mechanics are what you’ll find here. The prices seem fair and there is NO push for extra sales, they simply tell you what needs attention and give you quotes for it. So far I really feel safe using this business.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Kerri we are pleased that you gave us an opportunity to earn your business. We pride ourselves in creating an customer friendly environment where you feel comfortable doing business with us, informed about the health of your vehicle and received quality service at a fair price. It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

Julie T.
09/10/2019
Regular Maintenance
Honest, courteous, professional service. Short wait time, able to get everything done at once.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Awesome that we continue to meet your service level expectations. We are humbled by choosing Superior to assist with your vehicle care for the past 9+ years. Thank you for being a valued SAR customer.