AR
Palmetto, FL
Volvo XC70
07/21/2020
Maintenance service
Great service for my Volvo. They call if additional work needs to be done and ask. Like the updates
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2020

Awesome that you enjoy our service and level of communication when vehicle in the shop.  We thank you for being a return customer and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

Alice B.
Honda Element
01/15/2020
very professional
I had a loose metal noise that is still there and getting somewhat louder. So, while I am happy that the brakes were done, I am still wondering why this noise is still there. Plus, my brakes squeak now and they did not before. I'm guessing they are just being broken in??

FT
Fred T.
05/12/2019
Capable and friendly
I found the people at Superior Auto Repair to be quite capable and friendly.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

So nice to hear that you have confidence in our abilities are level of service.  We thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

FS
Frank S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2019
1st time cl;ient
This service was my first visit to the shop. All the individuals I spoke with were polite and professional
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It would be our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

James L.
Sarasota, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2018
Friendly and Timely
Was greeted well, had my car towed, Dave let me know that they had. Car was diagnosed fairly I believe and fixed quickly.

Kathy S.
09/08/2018
Great experience
Today was my first time at superior auto and I appreciated the quick service I had with my car! It was diagnosed and fixed in one visit. The people are fair and honest!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle repair needs.  Nice to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

Stephanie S.
08/30/2018
Awesome company!
It was my first time here at Superior auto repair. They were able to get the price of repair down by almost 40% of what the dealer ship wanted to charge me. They did a great job and my car is running great. Will be coming back here for my next service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2018

We are so glad that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business and to significantly beat a previous repair quote is a win-win for all! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your future vehicle needs.

Sheldon S.
06/02/2018
Great servive
Took care of everything we needed them to fix, great communication, called with updates. Will take our vehicles here again.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  We strive to keep an open dialogue with customers providing updates during the service/repair appointment.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  We look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

WS
William S.
Myakka City, FL
05/18/2018
W.F.Sunday
The AC is working well now. It is cooler than it was after the previous repair. This should get us through for the next couple hundred thousand miles.

WD
Wendy D.
Sarasota, FL
Acura TL
05/06/2018
great service, liked double checking of everything
Although I found the labor prices a bit on the high side here, the work was stellar, exactly as quoted. They kept my car overnight (replaced air conditioning compressor) to double check that everything worked after sitting for awhile. Car works great, hope it stay that way. Thanks!

BG
Bernard G.
04/07/2018
oil change/ verifications
Excellent service , punctuality and good recommandations for future maintenance
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

We thank you for being a returning customer. Keeping customers informed of the car care needs is important and normal part of our business.  Everyone needs to plan for those unexpected expenses.

Brian H.
Ellenton, FL
Ford Expedition
04/03/2018
Nice people but pricey
Nice people, convenient and they do work pretty quick. I guess that's why you can expect to pay more.

TF
Tony F.
Pontiac Solstice
02/18/2018
First vist
Professional service delivered in a timely manner. Price in line with local market. Will use again.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2018

Nice to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

BW

LL
Lynwood L.
Buick Verano
01/15/2018
It's conveniently located for me.
I've never been completely satisfied, and I don't like to use the term. For example, if I won a million $ lottery, I'd like a larger sum, and orgasms are far too brief. Admit it, so would you!
I think "good job", "OK," "satisfactory" etc. are compliments. I wish they'd be accepted as such.