FT
Fred T.
05/12/2019
Capable and friendly
I found the people at Superior Auto Repair to be quite capable and friendly.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

So nice to hear that you have confidence in our abilities are level of service.  We thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

FS
Frank S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2019
1st time cl;ient
This service was my first visit to the shop. All the individuals I spoke with were polite and professional
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It would be our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

James L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2018
Friendly and Timely
Was greeted well, had my car towed, Dave let me know that they had. Car was diagnosed fairly I believe and fixed quickly.

Kathy S.
09/08/2018
Great experience
Today was my first time at superior auto and I appreciated the quick service I had with my car! It was diagnosed and fixed in one visit. The people are fair and honest!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle repair needs.  Nice to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

Stephanie S.
08/30/2018
Awesome company!
It was my first time here at Superior auto repair. They were able to get the price of repair down by almost 40% of what the dealer ship wanted to charge me. They did a great job and my car is running great. Will be coming back here for my next service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2018

We are so glad that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business and to significantly beat a previous repair quote is a win-win for all! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your future vehicle needs.

Sheldon S.
06/02/2018
Great servive
Took care of everything we needed them to fix, great communication, called with updates. Will take our vehicles here again.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  We strive to keep an open dialogue with customers providing updates during the service/repair appointment.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  We look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

WS
William S.
Myakka City, FL
05/18/2018
W.F.Sunday
The AC is working well now. It is cooler than it was after the previous repair. This should get us through for the next couple hundred thousand miles.

WD
Wendy D.
Acura TL
05/06/2018
great service, liked double checking of everything
Although I found the labor prices a bit on the high side here, the work was stellar, exactly as quoted. They kept my car overnight (replaced air conditioning compressor) to double check that everything worked after sitting for awhile. Car works great, hope it stay that way. Thanks!

BG
Bernard G.
04/07/2018
oil change/ verifications
Excellent service , punctuality and good recommandations for future maintenance
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

We thank you for being a returning customer. Keeping customers informed of the car care needs is important and normal part of our business.  Everyone needs to plan for those unexpected expenses.

Brian H.
Ellenton, FL
Ford Expedition
04/03/2018
Nice people but pricey
Nice people, convenient and they do work pretty quick. I guess that's why you can expect to pay more.

TF
Tony F.
Pontiac Solstice
02/18/2018
First vist
Professional service delivered in a timely manner. Price in line with local market. Will use again.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2018

Nice to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

BW

LL
Lynwood L.
Buick Verano
01/15/2018
It's conveniently located for me.
I've never been completely satisfied, and I don't like to use the term. For example, if I won a million $ lottery, I'd like a larger sum, and orgasms are far too brief. Admit it, so would you!
I think "good job", "OK," "satisfactory" etc. are compliments. I wish they'd be accepted as such.

KD
Korey D.
12/10/2017
Great service and location
Supierior Auto was fast, honest and has the most competitive pricing. I really love the new building. The check-in and customer waiting area was very clean and quiet. The new location is very convenient and easily accessible from anywhere, especially from I-75.

LR
Louis R.
Saturn SL
10/30/2017
Honest assesment and attention to detail!
Friendly attitude; attention to detail: worked performed in timely manner!

MI
Marq I.
GMC Sonoma
08/21/2017
2003 GMC Sonoma
Satisfied
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/23/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle needs.  Thank you.

Carol C.
07/22/2017
Great service, friendly people, reasonable rates
This is a great business. My only comment is that when I had them check my tires for air pressure the back two tire caps were not put on tight enough and I lost them within a day. Had to go to hardware store to buy new caps.

MI
Marq I.
GMC Sonoma
07/20/2017
2003 GMC Sonoma
Very well pleased. First time there and will go back for sure!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2017

Awesome to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations and you will be a return customer.  Thank you and we look forward to your future visits.

Aj B.
04/04/2017
Friendly Staff!
From the time I set up my appointment for a routine oil change, the staff was nothing but friendly. It was easy to schedule the appointment, the availability was what I needed it to be, and once arriving, I was received by another/different staff member. I'm giving 4/5 stars b/c I felt a tad "duped" with the over the phone pricing of the oil change. I knew it would be a bit more expensive as my vehicle needs a synthetic blend/Dexxos (quoted $49.99), and I always know there are small minor fees associated with an oil change (Haz Waste fees, etc.) but then to be charge another $12-15 for labor - basically my oil change cost me $72.xx, which I felt was a bit excessive. Calling around to other "small" auto shops, even Chevrolet dealerships, out the door pricing wasn't as much as here. I guess I'm old school - tell me what I'm paying for the service I requested, the out the door price so there aren't any surprises as my credit card is being swiped. Overall, I thought they were a great place to use and I would go back/call for a quote if I needed work done. I don't think I'd pay $72.xx again for an oil change however.

MO
Michael O.
Volvo XC70
02/02/2017
Knowledgeable
I feel comfortable taking my older car to superior that they will help me keep it performing well
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/07/2017

We are happy to hear that you feel comfortable with bringing your older vehicle to us for service/repairs. Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to a long term customer relationship.