John A.
08/11/2020
A little disappointed
Took my car to get the AC fixed in late May. It was not cheap but that wasn't a huge surprise. It worked decently for a month before it began to lose cold air. It was eventually blowing hot just like it did when I took it in the first time. The second time, I was told it was a leaking hose that wasn't leaking before, but that (in summary) this wasn't an unexpected issue. Despite the experts knowing this could be a problem during the first repair, I was charged full price for both diagnosis and service for the second repair. Considering the fact that this wasn't unexpected but it was not brought up to me during the first repair, I feel like they could have at least not charged me for the diagnosis. Disappointed that this was not even a consideration on their part.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2020

The team at Superior Auto Repair was saddened to read your feedback from the recent visit to our shop involving the AC system of your 2010 Ford Focus. It is never our intention to disappoint a customer especially one that has used our services for close to 2 years. However there are times that unintentionally a secondary part weakness will pop up after a major repair, like in this case with the AC repair completed in June where major components were replaced as dictated by the condition presented at that time. It is not standard practice to replace ALL AC system components when doing a repair, only those that have failed, as replacing everything would make the repair costs astronomical.  But when working with a 10 year old vehicle with 171,000+ miles it is not surprising that once a system is repaired other components may fail because of age and miles as happened here with the possibility of other components failing in the future. In order to determine the cause for the AC not being as cold as it should, the technician needed to evaluate the system. Yes we did charge a fee to find the cause but it was only half of the norm to perform the evaluation/evacuate & recharge to follow the dye path. So even though you felt we did not provide any consideration, we actually did. We do hope that you will consider us for future vehicle needs and continue our relationship as part of your vehicle care team.

Ram 1500
09/21/2019
Just a bit pricey
Felt they charged way too much. Asked others what they would charge for same thing and it was quite a bit less. They took advantage of the situation.When I looked up cost of parts they more then double the cost of part. So far vehicle is running fine. Think I shout have called a tow truck and went somewhere else.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2019

Glad to hear that our repair has the vehicle running fine and back on the road safely as compared to how it arrived at our shop. We understand how you may feel that your unexpected vehicle repair may be a bit pricey. People come to Superior Auto Repair for vehicle maintenance and repairs because we have factory trained, skilled technicians with decades of experience. Our goal is to get your vehicle condition diagnosed and repaired with quality OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts in a quick, efficient manner to get you back on the road safely, in most cases the same day, as in your case. Our pricing is competitive with other independent repair shops using the same quality parts and level of trained technician. There is always someone in any trade or business type who will do a service or a repair for less money but not always comparing like materials and workmanship. We are disappointed to hear that you feel our pricing was a bit high however, we hope you find the value in our service level and quality and may give us an opportunity to earn back your business.

Shelby H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/17/2018
Great but..
My car feels amazing. Love the work you guys do. A little expensive though and the time I have to wait every single time I bring my car in is ridiculous. I waited 3 hours with my toddler, which is a hard thing to do. Love the work you guys do though! Won't take my business elsewhere that's for sure.

TK
Terry K.
Anna Maria, FL
Chevrolet Volt
02/05/2018
2012 Chev Volt
I was not impressed with how I picked up my car - the back panels were left open and items that were in the panels were left in the back seat. I paid a lot of money and was not impressed how the car was left. Cars should be washed and vacuumed before clients pick them up- to make the service stand out. Everyone I know appreciates picking up their car cleaned especially after paying a very expensive repair bill.

IG
Isle G.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/11/2017
Empty Fluids
This is the third time that my wind shield wiper fluid was left empty. Is that something your not doing anymore? I don’t believe my tire pressure was checked either as my tire pressure light is still on. Do I need to ask for these things to be checked or should it come standard in the oil change?

XB
Xavier B.
Land Rover LR3
10/15/2017
Oil Change
How hard can an oil change be? Why I was a bit puzzled about was the fact the Rover needed Alignment? When it was just done and the tires are new? That is where I was somewhat confused.....
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2017

We thank you for your recent service visit and glad that you would recommend us.  We are a bit puzzled regarding your comments.  With each oil change a 12 point inspection is performed, FREE of charge, with one of the items checked is tire condition/tread depth/wear. Reporting to our customers our findings is a slippery slope. We noted that the tires were new and in good shape (not sold by our shop) but chopping on the outer edges indicates poor alignment and we would be doing a disservice to you if we did not bring this to your attention.  Giving customers all the information they need to keep your vehicle in proper working order and get the most out of each component is our goal. If we did not explain our findings fully then that was on us.  We are here to assist with your vehicle care needs.

John P.
03/03/2017
Nice people and repair done in a timely manor.
Repair was done satisfactorily. Only complaint I have is they charged me $54.95 to Inspect my car to find the problem. I told them what the problem was when I dropped the car off and it was obvious. I felt really taken advantage of and over charged. If it wasn't for that I would give 5 stars.

IG
Isle G.
01/16/2017
Usually never a complaint
When I scheduled my appointment for my oil change I mentioned that my AC blows warm air randomly and I'd like them to take a look at it. When I brought my car in the nice girl at desk said they'd take a look at the air. Bryan came over and told me the checked out the air etc...and the other things my car needed. When I went to pay I was surprised at the $95 bill, I understand if something was done to my hair then I need to pay for it. But I was very surprised that I was not told there would be a fee upfront. Next time I would really like to know exactly what I'll be charged before the service.