KC
Myakka City, FL
Honda Fit
04/04/2020
Nailed it!
I was on my way home from work on Friday and I noticed that the low tire pressure light was on. I stopped at WAWA ( free air) to air up the tires and noticed that I had a nail in one of them. I called Superior Auto Repair and they got me in right away to fix the tire.

V
Valued Customer
Deerfield Beach, FL
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
01/28/2020
Great attention
This place is super fast and the price is really good

Alice B.
Honda Element
01/15/2020
very professional
I had a loose metal noise that is still there and getting somewhat louder. So, while I am happy that the brakes were done, I am still wondering why this noise is still there. Plus, my brakes squeak now and they did not before. I'm guessing they are just being broken in??

Mike H.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/07/2019
All in a name
The name of the shop says it all. I was first drawn to it driving by, I noticed how clean and organized the workspace and mechanics looked. I went home and did an online search and liked what I read so I gave them try. They fixed an issue on my wife's car, that was repiared poorly by another shop 4 months ago. Then my truck blew a water pump and they fixed it. The repair got expensive because they discovered additional issues with the coolant system. I appreciate the full diagnostic because I believe taking care of the other issues reduces the probability of future and possibly more costly repairs

Joleyn C.
Acura RDX
11/05/2019
I consistently go back to Superior Auto Repair. They are honest, do a great job in a timely manner. My vehicle is running great and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

GMC Yukon
08/09/2019
Routine Maintenance
Just took my new pre-owned Yukon Denali in for service. Very efficient visit with service completed promptly and less than an hour. Superior gave me peace of mind that I had made a good purchase decision as my 2015 vehicle is in great shape. Thank you to all the staff for taking good care of me and my vehicle.

HK
Herb J K.
Sarasota, FL
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2019
Clean, courteous, professional
I have been using the knowledge of Superior Auto Repair since my 2003 Tundra was new. Without a doubt they know what they are doing. Mike and family are extremely nice people and they will not sell you something that you don't need. Their advice on needed repairs is explained thoroughly and all questions are answered. Their mechanics are certified and efficient and I would highly recommend this firm, which is conveniently located in east Bradenton just one mile from I-75 on State Road 70, to anyone who needs a Superior auto repair facility. Herb K.

VB
Vern B.
07/08/2019
Clean
It's nice to have a place in our neighborhood to come that is clean and friendly that is not out to sell you more than you need.

Sandy H.
07/02/2019
Very Satisfied
I called late in the day for a tire rotation and they got me in immediately. They were very reasonable, professional and did a great job.

Raymond S.
07/01/2019
Quick and reliable
I am a first time customer and do not have a go to mechanic. the staff here was friendly, thorough, and fast.
They promised to work on my car immediately and the same day. Before fixing the problem, they prioritized all my car needs and helped set a plan up to get my car into great condition with in my budget at the moment. then had my car back the same day.
I now have my go to mechanic shop and will recommend this place to anyone that needs car help

ray s.
06/28/2019
speedty
Called on a Thursday and said they could inspect and fix my car the next morning

Kirill S.
North Port, FL
Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG
04/22/2019
Brake pads swap
Brad's as awesome as always! Got some aftermarket pads to try out and he got them on no probs.

Whole team from the front desk to shop is great.

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/20/2019
Superior Service
Your customer service is awesome. I never have to wait. You’re always open with communication. Your staff is incredible. Your office is open, clean and inviting. Job well done.

Kari S.
Myakka City, FL
04/05/2019
Rip-offs
Went in to get a routine oil change and tire rotations. They broke a stud from my wheel and told me to come back the next business day to fix it when they could get another one. I came back and they were too busy and told me to come back the next day. I called on the way on in to make sure they could still do the repairs and that's when they told me they were going to charge me parts PLUS labor to fix the broken stud that they broke. I ended up spending another $80 for a $7 part that they broke. I will never go back nor will I recommend anyone to visit this shop.

GMC Yukon XL
04/02/2019
New Tires
The best scheduling to accommodate my work schedule. Fast courteous workmen.
Also very competitive prices.