Scott C.
North Carolina
Ford Police Interceptor
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the staff always does a good job, the service is timely and the staff always gets the job done on time when he needs it.

DJ
DONNA J.
Lexus RX 400h
02/11/2020
Great service ALWAYS
Never had a complaint since I moved to this area and a co-worker referred me to Getz!

JOHN R.
BMW 525i
02/11/2020
What a great repair shop!
I brought my vehicle In on a sunday night and didn't expect to see it for a day or two as I didn't schedule an appointment but Jack and his team got my car In on monday and I had it back before the end of business the same day, and as usual they did a great job, only mechanic shop I'll use. GREAT JOB GETZ AUTOMOTIVE!

DE
Debra E.
North Carolina
Pontiac G6
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Debra said this business does an excellent job. Jack is very polite and honest. His wife was polite and very friendly. She appreciates their help and honesty. They made her feel safe as a woman who knows very little about vehicles.

SL
STEVE L.
Holly Springs, NC
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/09/2020
Reliable, honest and transparent.
Five cars in my household. Jack and his techs are terrific and most importantly, transparent. I have had two local shops be just the opposite including installing the wrong parts on my cars and not take responsibility.

Getz Automotive give me the confidence a car owner needs.

Crystal H.
Angier, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Crystal said that Jason was kind, considerate and mannerly. She said the business did an affordable, quality job.

PD
PAUL D.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/06/2020
Still the best.
The "check engine" light came on and wouldn't go off. Took it in and had to have the purge valve replaced. Had the car back by the end of the day. I'm confident that the problem was solved at a fair price. Thanks, Jack!

TC
Travis C.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Travis said he is overall satisfied with this business.

MACHELE S.
01/29/2020
They go above and beyond to get your car back when its not convenient to do so.
They have always been so accommodating to get my car back to me.

CRAIG S.
Holly Springs, NC
01/29/2020
Another Great Visit
I bet most people don't hear that very often. Another great visit to the auto shop. Getz is different. They are fair, courteous, and do great work. I wont take my cars anywhere else!

Jakob B.
01/17/2020
Knowledgeable great mechanics
They know what they’re doing, communicate About what needs to be done before they do it, and do it for a fair price. They actually didn’t do a job I asked them to recently because it didn’t need to be done. They explained why and left money on the table, which is exactly why I’ll be back.

JOHN R.
Lincoln Navigator
01/16/2020
Awesome shop honest and fair
I found getz automotive about 7 months ago, we have 5 vehicles in our household so stuff happens. I remember bringing in one of our vehicles with a suspicion it had transmission issue, long story short, Jack Getz told me " it's not that we don't want your business.. but if there's nothing wrong, we're not going to take your money " They've been our mechanic for every car in the household since then. Great job All you guys at Getz automotive!

SD
SUSANNE D.
01/12/2020
Great Auto repair
Every experience at Getz Auto has been great. They take the time to explain what they did. Great value

THOM M.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/08/2020
Great resource for automotive knowledge.
I was looking to buy a cheap car and I took a candidate to Getz for an inspection. First, they were able to squeeze me in same day. That was important. They took about an hour to check the codes (there were many) and took for a road test. Then they took their time explaining what they found and the possibilities were for repair. On the drive home we noticed the vibration that they had identified. Saved us a boatload of trouble. Thanks guys!

TE
Tina E.
Chrysler Sebring
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Tina said this business was 100 percent. They were golden.