BL
BRENDON L.
07/12/2020
I took my Jeep for service and felt I got great honest service! I will be taking all my cars there from now on.

GP
GILBERT P.
Cadillac Escalade
07/10/2020
Great analytics and very fast service
Jack is very smart. You can tell he is passionate about his work and very into cars.
The repair turn around time is amazingly fast it’s one of the best things about this place.
There are cheaper repair shops
But then again there is cheaper service.
Thanks guys

HB
Heath B.
Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Heath said the staff provided a good service and everything was great.

MANDY S.
Chrysler Aspen
07/05/2020
Getz service is great!
I always take my car to Getz for maintenance. I know they are honest and competent. The work is done well, quickly, and at a fair price.

SARALA M.
Holly Springs, NC
07/03/2020
75,000 mile service
Courteous and prompt, reasonably priced

BW
Bettie W.
07/03/2020
The prices and people
I would recommend you to start going to Getz. These people are nice, honest friendly. They will help you any way they can. The cost is reasonable. I have been very satisfied with them.

ANITA M.
Middle Creek Township, NC
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/26/2020
The Best!
Honest, knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I've never been disappointed here.

JAMES A.
Willow Spring, NC
06/24/2020
I trust your shop!
This time I asked for the wipers yo be changed, if needed. You didn't change them, (I guess they weren't needed) but there was no notation on the bill. You did what I brought it is n for.

CL
CONNIE L.
Willow Spring, NC
Ford RV Cutaway
06/20/2020
Awesome Service
I always get awesome service and friendly, knowledgable information from Getz.

They are very trustworthy .

TP
Tommy P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Tommy said this business was good to him and they did good work.

KW
Kathryn W.
HUMMER H3
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Kathryn said they were very prompt, very courteous and told the truth.

EW
ERIC W.
Nissan Rogue
06/13/2020
We've had all our cars worked on here the knowledge and the customer service i
We've been in multiple mechanics before over the years and we've never had a better experience with knowledge honesty and customer service these guys are great

Joanne M.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Joanne said they were very satisfied with the speed and interactions of this business.

BK
Bobby K.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Bobby said the guy was real honest with him and didn't try to up sell him on anything his vehicle didn't need.

RN
Rudy N.
06/11/2020
Best Customer Service and Integrity I’ve Experienced
In all of the repair facilities I’ve ever been to (and I’m older) Jack and his team at Getz are the best repair team and the most honest I’ve ever dealt with. They have earned my business for years to come.